Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I-War 2 (Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos) (2001)

DesolationStone

Educated
I don't understand the 'point' of this game, I mean, why should I play it when there are more modern games like Elite Dangerous? The 'point' of its predecessor was that there are currently no other space combat sims where you can only pilot a corvette with a subsystem, but I-War 2 seems to be literally just a game where you spot transports, steal their cargo, grind and then do some missions where you steal more cargo. What's the point? What makes it so special? In the sequel, they even simplify the management of the spaceship.

Vatnik Wumao
I War is one of the few space games that simulates the physics of flying in space. If you're into that, it's awesome but if you want a space RPG, you're going to be disappointed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom