Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In a all out brawl...

Pablosdog

Prophet
If your including comic book video game characters, than thanos +infinity gauntlet, also any character from the dc or marvel lines could probably annihilate most video game characters(but ill disallow ones who've even appeared in video games)

Also isn't that freak from katamari like the son of a god or something? He rolls up the world!

If we are including only pc games here are a few:

Nameless One: Near omnipotent, extremely powerful and immortal.

Jc Denton: merges with a being that basically can tap into the minds of every single person on earth

Eliminster(dnd) probably the most powerful fucking wizard out there , capable of stopping fucking time, and you KNOW epic level dungeons and dragons wizards are crazy powerful.

and there's a couple hundred bosses from jrpgs that are ridiculous.

Commander Keen+ Halloween Harry team up and take em all out.

L'ennui

Magister
Changing my vote from Day of tentacle antagonist to Jenna Jameson. According to my calculomatic, his nevertheless impressive set of arms are too tiny to deal with objects of the size and mass of Jenna's cleavage.

:M

What the fuck is that thing? I like it.

Der_Unbekannte

Educated
kirby.jpg

Who is Alex Mercer?

MotB PC can get instant death attack that apparently works against gods. He can also turn in to Ravenous Incarnation, in top of being D&D epic level character.

Wario from Wario Land 2 is entirely invulnerable, and he attacks with his bulging arm muscles. (It's also probably Nintendo's best platformer.)

Some Space Marine from Chaos Gate could get you sucked into warp with a Vortex grenade.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
No fucking way a weeabo anime JRPG fag character would win. What has Japan ever won? Shit no.

The winner would probably be some obscure D&D monster with invisibility, invulnerability and death rays.
:mhd:

DefJam101

Arcane
....Anyway, Alex wakes up in a morgue after getting shot—I'm starting to notice a pattern here—just as these two nameless labcoat dudes prepare to cut him open with an 8-inch blade. They panic and run away like any sane person would, making them the only sane characters in the entire game, and Alex stumbles out of the facility. Military arrives, fucks shit up, kills the only sane characters in the game, and pumps multiple bullets into Alex's chest. But wait! What's this? Who would have thought that our struggling hero is actually a top secret government experiment with superhuman regenerative capabilities!....

....That's our man, Alex Mercer. Jeans. Hoodie. White undershirt. Black jacket with curious insignia, half-zipped. Who is Alex Mercer, you say? Alex Mercer is nearly as constipated as Max Payne and he clenches his fists like he should be wielding pistols akimbo. If people find out who Alex Mercer is, the military will come down on him, but this doesn't bother Alex Mercer, as he's not a man for subtlety. Alex Mercer doesn't shove pedestrians aside. Alex Mercer punches them aside. Alex Mercer is David Belle with an attitude. He doesn't jump over people. He doesn't simply "parkour" his way through the crowds like he knows he ought to. Alex Mercer blocks his way through people like a football player. When Alex Mercer runs, the concrete cracks beneath his feet. When Alex Mercer falls, the pavement shatters and cars go flying twenty feet in either direction.

When Alex Mercer grabs someone by the throat, anyone at all, even if it was an accident, there is no turning back. There is no "drop" key with a character this hardcore. He is forced to throw them and watch their bones shatter against the wall of a building, or cut them in half and suck their remains into his sleek, fashion statement of a body. When Alex Mercer goes out for a walk, shit happens....

DefJam101

Arcane
.... Killing stuff in Prototype is both easy and unavoidable. Just about every human-sized enemy/bystander/bystander's dog in the game can be killed/incapacitated/emasculated with a single swipe of the claw/swing of the blade/hammer of the... hammer/exhale of the... lungs. Yes it seems that Alex 'Tough Guy' Mercer can't walk more than five feet without killing someone or fifty feet without something exploding and an unidentified woman screaming "This is a disaster!" in all caps. ....

KalosKagathos

Learned
demifiend.jpg

As long as he's allowed to bring along some friends. You know, Shiva, the Norse pantheon, seraphs, horsemen of the Apocalypse...

Multi-headed Cow

I THINK MARIO WOULD WIN OK HE HAS LOTS OF SUITS ANMD JUMPS ON HEADS OF GUYS BUY NOT NEW MARIO HE IS POPATUBE OLD SHOOLL MARIO YOU KNOW GUS OK BUT NOT SO OLD SCHOOL HES LIKE MARIO BROS WITH POW BRICK NOW WHAT IM SAYIN OK BUT I VOTE MARIO IF NOT MARIO WTHEN SAMUS ARAN (S HE IS A GIRL) OR MOAYBE SOLID SNAKE BUT OLD SNAKE BUT NOT OLD SNAKE LIKE HE SOLD BUT OLD SNAKE AS IN HE S OMOKES I WISH I COULD SMOKE BUT MY MOM SAYS NO THAT IW SEWHAT I VOTE RPGFAQS

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
POOPOO MCBUMFACE said:
root said:
why must we insist on this weaboo faggotry? aren't there perfectly decent western gruff and manly folk?

Nocturne kid can get Odin and the four horsemen of ITZ on his side. More than makes up for the (minimal) weeabooetry on his end.
YOU CALL THIS MINIMAL WEEABOOETRY?!
demifiend.jpg

:x :x :x :x :x

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
80732711.jpg

Sorry guys, but this chap is Serious.

You can't beat someone who is Serious.

RatFink

Educated
especially if you are serious enough to hold your minigun at the rotating barrels!

that must be what the gloves are for...would be even more serious if he would do that without the gloves!

KalosKagathos

Learned
root said:
i have realized lately this weird tendency weeaboos have for fixing on the small things when confronted with such accusations.
Small things? Those are the only distinct features of his design.
see, it's not the tatoos nor the hair (although they do play a part). it's the WHOLE get up. androgynous face. skinny body. pose. it reeks of weaabootry.
A black-haired dude with an average build = weaboo. Uh-huh. I'm pretty sure that covers a fairly large percent of population of our planet.
Come fucking on. Kratos all but embodies everything that is wrong about visual design of video game characters. There's nothing likable about him at all.
but I'd rather see one of my western komrades winning this very important brawl.
I believe I found the root of your butthurt.

1. typical retarded weaboo shit haircut
2. typical weaboo artist rendering of hair reflections
3. typical retarded weaboo mongoloid, huge, odly colored eyes
4. non existant nose
5. lipstick
6. retarded kewl weaboo faggot pose
7. castrated weabooo faggot with kewl cloth "design"
8. typical weaboo fagot artist failure, forshortening
9. typical weaboo faggot artist shading with airbrush and the contrast/value range of 0...
10. man? woman? kid?
11. any questions?
12. oh and i forgot, retarded tatoos that mean nothing except they are kewl

UlOKD.jpg

In visual representation of a character the how is as important as what.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom