Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Need of .spk File Extraction/Extractor...

Arcanoix

Scholar
If anyone can find or suggest any programs that may be capable of extracting files from a .spk file from 1998, please let me know. I've tried using Spark! Viewer and it says, "This File Was Created With Spark! V-120198.078125!" It would help speed things along. Thanks in advance.

racofer

Thread Incliner
I've been asking this question for the past two days and nobody seems to know an answer.

That is, regarding the picture.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0451829/, according to /b/. didn't check because I don't fucking care

btw, this was a subtle attempt at making Arcanoix notice how annoying it is to have that fucking gif spammed ALL THE TIME

Also, it's fucking retarded to keep asking the same question on the same forum

HAY GUYs DO YOU KNOW WHERE THIS SHIT IS FROM

*1 day later*

OKAY HOW ABOUT NOW

*1 day later*

CMON GUYS, I CANT GO SOMEWHERE ELSE MY INTERNET DOESNT ALLOW IT

Arcanoix

Scholar
Dragon Unpacker didn't do it. As for downloading "nspark" off of the HaikuOS site, it gives me some folders and a source code, but no program to do it with. The fact of the matter is is that Spark! Viewer won't open it not because Spark! Viewer is too old, but because the file itself is too old. :shock:

Arcanoix

Scholar
Nevermind folks. Using "Game Audio Player" I was able to acquire the files, albeit they are all numbered and not categorized nor are they organized. I have about 4600+ .wav files to sort before...well, I can't spoil anything just yet. Thanks for the help though, pretty much just saved me about 3-4 months of re-recording dialogue, sounds, etc. Take care ladies and lads.

drunkpriest

Scholar
No one cares you elitist prick.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom