Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incident this morning...?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Apparently some guy came to town, claimed he was from Lagville, spoke to Rayven and Rayven assaulted him. There's an assault scent that leads to Rayven's Mansion.

This was also around the Idol:

fksdxv.png

That was on the ground with a scent of theft nearby. The scent of theft heads North. Does anyone know how that sign got there and who tried to steal it?

Blxz' cows have also disappeared. Mind you Chaoshields also disappeared some time ago and they were on unclaimed land as well. It may very well be we have someone nearby who's coming through town to steal shit that's left lying around (like the guy who wandered on to my plot before it was claimed and took off with a Chest of metal and tools - about a month ago now).

It's unfortunate but the only way to avoid this is:

1. CLAIM YOUR SHIT. Shit that is not on claimed land will go. Especially animals. You should all plonk a personal claim on your own plot.

2. WALL YOUR SHIT IN. Pallisades may be able to be broken (by a handful of strong players) but they leave scents doing it and it then becomes obvious when someone's broken in.

RayvenQ

Novice
Yeah the guy was being a real jerk, getting in jeff's way, being a idick etc etc, so i had to knock him out a few times so jeff could fence him in.

Blxz

Educated
Also, my cows didn't disappear. there are 2 cow shaped skeletons in their pen. Looks slightly suspicious.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Avu has very kindly nixed all the hearthfires out at New Player Town, so nubs from there should no longer be a problem.

Word on the street is that Lagville are long gone now since their attack on New Brodger as well.

Haba said:
Hey guise, keep your gate locked. I could've waltzed in and slaughtered you all.
You should've. :P

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom