Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Inconsistent user titles/ranks

Linden

Arcane
What are the requirements for felipepepe's Golden Fist?

If people had pay to post here, that would drop all the shitposting by 95%.

Sure, just take a brief look at SomethingAwful to see how shitposting and idiot free those forums are.

And while at it, why don't you move there too, if you really think a pay-to-post forum is more conductive to luminaries of intellect?

We do not have the same audience as Something Awful. We actually have people here that like discussing cRPG's and various cRPG mechanics and other related topics.

And why do you assume those people would pay to post here? :M

made

Arcane
IDK how it works but the system is clearly flawed. My title should rather read "The False Prophet" given my U6 avatar.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Just give everyone a 'Dumbfuck' title so they stop bickering about minor stuff.

EG

Nullified
Alternatively, give everyone who bickers about minor stuff a dumbfuck tag.

Or an outright ban.

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
Where is my rank? I want to get the rank "Savant" fitting my name, so I can finally go into retirement.
:rpgcodex:

Edit: whaaat, just found it... i need 750 posts for that. Damn you codex, doesn't let me retire.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Just post 250 posts in GD or Politics, nobody reads those anyway.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom