Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Infinitron is out of control. Again

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
For how long will we tolerate this Jew's transitioning of RPG Codex into shitlib haven with mainstream gayming goyslop eating habits and iron rules of censorship applying to anyone who refuses to suck cock of black lesbian cyber ninja sergaent queen from Menace (upcoming game from Devs that used to make BattleBrothers)

BTW: It's apparently SHIZO to point out that in Battle of Gaugamela 331BC and Battle for Bakhmut in 2023, 99.98% of combatants and casualties were MEN and thus having 50% female fighting force is fucking retarded and as believable as fantasy NBA video game set in 90s with 90% of players being blonde white guyz

P.S. DEATH TO ISRAEL

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
P.S. DEATH TO ISRAEL
Reports indicate there've been 50k civilian casualties in Gaza, with only 8-12k Hamas casualties.
How the fuck is this kind of ratio acceptable by the "civilized global community"? How the fuck nobody steps in to stop this.
Half the hostages Israel killed itself. And even Israel finds it normal.
You think crying "Death to Israel" helps, so that your side wins and then it's ponies and rainbows? It's the other side of the "Death to Palestine" coin. It's all bullshit, it's a never ending back and forth retaliation, civilians killed for civilians, on and on.

Zionist Agent
I support both Infinitron AND Israel (pbuh), butt he has a long and consistent history of dumping entirely pertinent discussion into the SJW forum because codex leftoids like pepe and greggz complain that we discuss the often open and avowed political agenda of gnomes made by leftist developers in thrall to corporate liberal publishers. It's obvious at this point that self-described "based far-right antivaxx" staff like Snout_Proverbius and Twiglard are controlled opposition installed by Crooked Bee. I recommend anyone who cares about being able to discuss gnomes freely and without interference from Eurotyrant adminstrators move to RPG Watch, which Taluntain has stated he intends to be the last refuge of straight men on the internet.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
For how long will we tolerate this Jew's transitioning of RPG Codex into shitlib haven with mainstream gayming goyslop eating habits and iron rules of censorship applying to anyone who refuses to suck cock of black lesbian cyber ninja sergaent queen from Menace (upcoming game from Devs that used to make BattleBrothers)

BTW: It's apparently SHIZO to point out that in Battle of Gaugamela 331BC and Battle for Bakhmut in 2023, 99.98% of combatants and casualties were MEN and thus having 50% female fighting force is fucking retarded and as believable as fantasy NBA video game set in 90s with 90% of players being blonde white guyz

P.S. DEATH TO ISRAEL

Hey buddy, you seem upset. Can we call someone? Do you need an adult?

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

P.S. DEATH TO ISRAEL
Came for a modern day Catilinarian oration, but after a strong beginning with obvious Ciceronian inspirations (When, O Catiline, do you mean to cease abusing our patience? How long is that madness of yours still to mock us?) the speech quickly degraded into a usual Serbslop. Would not recommend.

Dark Souls II

Educated

P.S. DEATH TO ISRAEL
Not sure what you're about but I agree.

PS I went to a pro-Palestine protest once (I'm a nazi) and there were two Palestinian girls speaking, one was a teenager maybe 16 years old and the other one was a milf maybe 38-42 years old and they were both very hot. Meanwhile all the jewish girls I've met irl were ugly as fuck. Speaks for itself really.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

P.S. DEATH TO ISRAEL
I like that how despite all your ranting, you don't actually explain how Infinitron is out of control.

2/10 try using Site Feedback again.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Administrated-Love.png

jaekl

CHUD LIFE
Patron
Infinitron hasn't messed with any of my posts so I like him still. But I also like reading the wall posts in their natural habitat so please don't delete those anymore Infinitron TY buddy

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
We just need to find a moderator for Gaza. On odd days, the Gaza moderator can post news. On even days, Infinitron can post news and destroy senselessly and randomly what was posted on odd days.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
He needs to be locked in his News Forum ghetto. There he can post "news" to his little shriveled heart's content without annoying the wider population.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom