Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Is it still possible to change Thread titles if so how?

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
So I just wanted to change a thread title but I can't seem to find the option :oops:
Does such a function exist? If so can someone point me to the right direction, please?

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
Don't worry Jeasun, in the old Forum I was changing Thread titles a lot to update the Codex Movie Night stuff. Will choose Thread titles more carefully in the future ;-)

Still I'll be brofisting you, just because :lol:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
No problem. For future reference, if you currently can't change a title and wish it changed, just send me a message (I can only change thread titles in forums I moderate though). I'll be happy to help.

WetWorks

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014
Won't that possibly spam you? I mean, think of the LP threads that uses the thread title to indicate updates?
As a matter of fact i'm having just such a problem right now. It would be preferable to do it without mod help, if possible.

CrazyLoon

Prophet
A little bump.

Is there any way to change thread title in the playground? I have a LP going on, and prior to my first actual update, I used (Setting Up) in the title. I want to have it removed.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
It annoys me that all the shit moderators are in control of the playground.
Very observative. And why am I - the best moderator, because I moderate the least - only enabled for GRPGD and News? Something sinister is going on here, a direct affront against me I presume.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
It annoys me that all the shit moderators are in control of the playground.
Very observative. And why am I - the best moderator, because I moderate the least - only enabled for GRPGD and News? Something sinister is going on here, a direct affront against me I presume.
We need to expose this sinister seediness!

Or rather, ventilate it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom