Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Islands of the Caliph - Arabian Nights single character dungeon crawler

somerandomdude

Learned
It looks like a neat game, thanks for sharing! I hope it finds its way on GOG, or the developer will just sell me a DRM free copy directly off their website.

cyborgboy95

News Cyborg
Adding more details to my desert archipelago for Islands of the Caliph.
FY65YZlWIAEtk8P

FY65YZgWYAEwO9R

FY65ZvFWQAEYPof

agris

Arcane
Patron
that mesoamerican-looking border is tits. same with the other borders.

nlfortier

Esturia Games
Developer
I'm excited about this one. I love the art-style and the theme is pretty original. There aren't many RPGs with a middle-east inspired setting.

Butter

Arcane
Patron
What does "Caliph" mean? and why not use a net to fish (instead of a hook without a bait)?
A caliphate or khilāfah (Arabic: خِلَافَة, Arabic pronunciation: [xi'laːfah]) is an institution or public office under the leadership of an Islamic steward with the title of caliph[1][2][3] (/ˈkælɪf, ˈkeɪ-/; Arabic: خَلِيفَة Arabic pronunciation: [xæ'liː'fæh], pronunciation (help·info)), a person considered a political-religious successor to the Islamic prophet Muhammad and a leader of the entire Muslim world (ummah).[4] Historically, the caliphates were polities based on Islam which developed into multi-ethnic trans-national empires.

unseeingeye

Cleric/Mage
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Wait, this game is also from the same developer as Star Explorers?! Hypeness intensified!

agris

Arcane
Patron
Wait, this game is also from the same developer as Star Explorers?! Hypeness intensified!
What’s your experience with Star Exporers? Our thread here for it is barren, and for a game on version 5.x, there’s an awful lot of “this is a work in progress..” talk on the steam forums from 2H22.

Mauman

Learned
Ok, I have an interest in the game, but I'm just not seeing the Arabian Nights thing.
So far, it's the npcs with funny hats.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom