Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I've just finished Fallout 3 for the very first time.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
[Perception] If racofer spent less time 'shoping worthless images for the RPG Codex, he could spend much more time completing Bethesda RPG's.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Crimhead, you're like, see, totally in my head, hearing my thoughts and surfing my brainwaves.
:love:

Crispy said:
[Perception] If racofer spent less time 'shoping worthless images for the RPG Codex, he could spend much more time completing Bethesda RPG's.

:o

I should increase my picture delivery rates significantly.

racofer said:
herostratus said:
Black said:
Ancient said:
racofer enjoyed FO3 he just doesn't want to ruin his reputation as fellow codexer
What reputation? He already enjoys bioware's dating sims.
He also enjoys Oblivion.
Since when? I didn't get this memo.
Since that time you made ten threads a week in GRPG with "Hay guise look at how I have modded oblivion with these three mods, you can also play with these mods and these mods and it's not that bad actually but
NO I TOTALLY HATE OBLIBIAN I ONLY PLAY IT TO MAKE SURE IT IS SHIT".

Just come out of the closet already. Blobert has done it, no one started picking on him for it. We will not think (all that much) differently of you.

racofer said:
I made only one such thread. Your point is invalid.

Really? I was almost certain there were more of them. Might be because I mixed them with all the FO3 threads that popped up around the same time with roughly the same topic.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom