Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Jasede Weeaboo and the adventure to Furry Heavan

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
Many of you already know that Jasede Weeaboo had recently broken up with his long term boyfriend who turned out to be a wanebee tranny and dumped Jasede on the spot. What you didn't know was that Jasede received a letter moments before he was shown the door.

awROM0M.jpg

This letter was pretty badly written, with very short sentences and clearly by somebody who’s never received a good education. It was also written in a language Jasede couldn’t understand at first… That is until the translation came to Jasede in his sleep.

UgBv9f4.jpg

waVbJY3.jpg

The letter was from Torahiko, a friend he met in a long forgotten childhood. He always thought that the furry heavan town of Minasato was just a dream, but it clearly was a reality and not just a coping mechanism.

Various thoughts entered Jasede’s mind. The blue skies; the countryside; the friendly faces of childhood furry friends covered in… He shook his head. He can’t be thinking about that. Maybe it’s not exactly like how he remembers it. He doesn’t want to excite himself too much. Still he exclaimed “I’m going home!” before slamming the door behind him – with the tranny a distant past.

Jasede immediately contacted his friend via his cellphone. “Hello.” “Hey, Torahiko?” “Uh?” “It’s Jasede from when we were little.” “Uh, I think you have the wrong number.” “I’m coming to visit” “…” the line went dead, but it didn’t bother Jasede – for he was going on an adventure and his friend knew he was coming. Jasede immediately bought a bus ticket and off he went...

The bus was cold and lonely. “Why doesn’t this piece of crap have AC?” he shouted at the bus driver. However his body was warm with his heart racing. Jasede was having inappropriate thoughts about his furends and he knew it, but he couldn’t help it.

He hasn’t seen them since he moved away as a child, the memory of their appearance an almost distant memory. He at least knew they were all going to the same high school. It was weird seeing as how Jasede has been out of high school for years, but he wasn’t going to fight the idea.

He never really did think about them all the years he was with Tranny, but now… he’s thinking he should have visited them earlier and more often.

gHF9h9O.jpg

This is his stop. Jasede couldn’t hide his glee. He was home. At last! He was pretty embarrassed feeling like this, but he can’t help showing off how much he just wants to yiff.

RN48YU1.jpg

Jasede took in a few gulps of air. It was so clean, so fresh. Suddenly from out of nowhere a something jumps him!

tkdrjTT.jpg

Jasede’s luggage goes flying everywhere. With the amount of dragon dildos flying around you would have thought there was a big furry orgy.

jfSwfZB.jpg

Recovering from his shock Jasede is mesmerized by the sexy beast in front of him… “Don’t worry, I’ll pick up your luggage” the tiger says with a grin.

ZD9n1Jo.jpg

ZNtWPzV.jpg

“Back then you were so small… I was much taller than you.” Jasede replied coyly. “Haha. I grew much taller after Junior High. An inch here… an inch there. *wink*” Jasede doesn’t really know how to handle this situation. The guy’s completely outgrown him and it’s bothering him. Jasede thought to himself “Just how much did he gain in all this time and will I be able to handle it?”

“I came here to wait and surprise you.” “You did?” “Yeah, it wasn’t much as I knew the bus schedule.” This guy is so energetic and Jasede is sure he will be a handful if it ever goes there… “Hey you, get over here!” the tiger shouts as he proceeds to squeeze Jasede in a tight hug with his striped furry arms.

4jzrtHE.jpg

“I bet it’s not the only time you’ll be saying that when you’re here” the tiger chuckles to himself. Back then he had to jump on Jasede to hug him. How things have changed. He used to be so small and cute. Now he’s so large and bulky. Jasede’s not sure which version he likes more. This is really starting to hurt though.

bB9N8Nq.jpg

“Sorry bro. I was just getting so excited and my crushing fetish came out. I didn’t mean to hurt you. Everyone is hoping to meet you up soon. We’re throwing a party at the local pub. You remember where that is right?” Jasede nods. “Well, you should come as soon as possible.” Whilst saying this Torahiko puts Jasede in a grip hold and gives him a noogie and with his other paw squeezing at Jasede’s ass. “Sto-op. Please. I’ll be there at the party, but I first have to go see my grandparents as I’ll be staying with them.” Jasede wasn’t sure on which side of his family tree these grandparents were, but they give him lodgings, so… “Okay I’ll be there on time. You better be too – or that noogie wouldn’t be the last one!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far so good. Anyhow. I’ll update this as I can. I don’t really know much about this visual novel, beyond its name – Morenatu – and that the gay furry community is in love with it. It’s also apparently pretty complex for a visual novel, with a high failure rate. I didn’t quite yet get to a part where the Codex will decide on something, but my liberal usage of creative license and the extremely long intro means that, that’s probably a good few posts away.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
The character art is surprisingly solid, considering that the backgrounds are made of picture + photoshop effect...

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
I'm not into bestiality you mantis-fag.
I am also busy with sumthing else.

TESV%202013-08-26%2007-50-26-98.jpg

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
But is it tasteful? :honourblade:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom