Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

People News Jay Wilson Apologizes for "Fuck That Loser" Comment

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
They addresed Consumers fans not David Brovik cause the Suits in Management are afraid of any controversy... it is not good for sales to offend anybody in XXI century gaming. I doubt they feel they did something wrong though... They're just too gutless to say laudly games that sell less than 10 milions are made by that Loosers. I bet Todd Howard thinks just the same about CMA and Brian Fargo. What a bunch of Pharaise Jews.

When Diablo II was released, I took a week off work and sent my wife out of state... and she was pregnant at the time!
:what:

Yeah, this is the responsible guy you want leading your team alright.

Yeah, dude tries to make it sound like it's something to be proud of FFS. :roll: Utter cunt of a man. Can't believe there are so much retards: "WE FORGIVE YOU JAY WILSON". As the man didn't even apologize to the man he insulted. "Apology" was directed to the "fans" in a weak attempt to stop this failure of a game from totally dying off, or at least slowing it down. There are like 3 sentences of "apology" and like I don't know 5 paragraphs of praising their own "hard efforts" and "love" towards glorious Diablo franchise... Disgusting. :roll:

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Man, the guy should apologies for the game itself. He goes on and on about how D3 has all these problems that need to be fixed... how long did he have to work on this game? Never played it but it doesn't sound good when even the lead describes problems with his game for paragraph after paragraph.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
After all of this (which i couldn't bother to read), is Diablo3 stilla piece of shit game? Because i don't care for the rest.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
for being someone who had ten years and a lot of money to come up with a cartoony wow spinoff, he sure has a huge sense of entitlement.

drones said:
My faith in the team and you just tripled.

I'm honestly shocked by this post. In a good way.

Good job JW. I dont really blame you for the remark. We are all human. afterall. Even less on Facebook but still well done sir.

I don't think that the apology was necessary but very classy of you. Thanks Jay!!

:rage:

I kinda think Jay deserved one big F U to the universe after all the grief he has taken from the raging nerd gamers that play his game 100s of hours and curse him at the same time.

Jay has a free pass from me on this one. No apology needed, but it is nice.

This.

TL:DR: Jay is only human :D

LeaveBritneyAlone.jpg

DaveO

Erudite
If Brevik is smart, he'll just refuse to accept the apology.

Phelot

Arcane
Who cares?! Diablo is a bad series, this guy is tripping all over himself trying to clean up his mess; degenerate faces, etc etc

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Most of the things he says are correct, but I've got no reason to trust his bullshit. His team had 6 years to make a quality ARPG and failed. How the fuck does he think they can fix that steaming pile in 6 months?

Morkar Left

If Brevik is smart, he'll just refuse to accept the apology.

I think it's smarter to take the highground and just saying something along the lines that he appreciates that he apologized to the fans.

Also; Fuck that loser!

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
The man's a joke. Even with all of that time and infinite resources they still put out a game that is vastly inferior to Torchlight 2, Path of Exile, and probably even Grim Dawn. When you've been 'out-Diablo'ed' by developers a hundredth of your size you know it's time to hang it up.

deuxhero

Arcane
Apparently Bliz banned a guy for pointing out the long apology never apologizes to the person, only for the comment and that the comment got noticed by the public

t0X9P.jpg

Jashiin

Arcane
apparently "truth" is considered obscene on the blizzard boards

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Blizzard has literally become Bioware. This is exactly the same as the endless Mass Effect drama. I guess that makes Jay Wilson the Blizzard equivalent of Jennifer Hepler.

Blizzard has literally become Bioware. This is exactly the same as the endless Mass Effect drama. I guess that makes Jay Wilson the Blizzard equivalent of Jennifer Hepler.

No, blizzard seems worse to me, when they allow such piece of shit to be a "lead" of anything.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom