Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Khor needs a new tag

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
I think Vaarna needs a new tag actually. Something to do with sometimes-inclining and sometimes-declining threads* by posting almost-but-not-quite-(ir)relevant comics.

Khor's tag is fine. TBH he's been much more of a dumbfuck in the French weapons (or what's that thread about now? things move fast in GD), and he's repeatedly shown in the past that he can be completely not a dumbfuck when he wants to.

* The one in the tranny thread was definitely incline, considering where the thread was headed the thread.

EDIT: I take back what I said. Motion approved.

Phelot

Arcane
Khor trolls the shit out of this site. I don't know if he means to or not, but I gotta :salute: the guy.

Besides, he's given me sound advice before and I do think he's a genuinely good guy.

I bet if Khor and one of his nemesis met in real life, it'd be all tense and then the two would laugh after staring at each other and would grab each others hand, like Arnold and Dillon at the beginning of Predator.

phelot said:
Khor trolls the shit out of this site. I don't know if he means to or not, but I gotta :salute: the guy.

Besides, he's given me sound advice before and I do think he's a genuinely good guy.

I bet if Khor and one of his nemesis met in real life, it'd be all tense and then the two would laugh after staring at each other and would grab each others hand, like Arnold and Dillon at the beginning of Predator.

Tranny thread disproves your "good guy" assessment.

Phelot

Arcane
Flying Spaghetti Monster said:
phelot said:

Tranny thread disproves your "good guy" assessment.

"Let he who hath no hate for a specific minority, cast the first stone"

:obviously:

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
I dunno, he can be pretty aggravating on here, but I get the feeling Khor is a pretty cool guy IRL as long as you make sure just to laugh uncomfortably and change the subject whenever you accidentally hit a soft spot like trannies/lieburals.

Admiral jimbob said:
I dunno, he can be pretty aggravating on here, but I get the feeling Khor is a pretty cool guy IRL as long as you make sure just to laugh uncomfortably and change the subject whenever you accidentally hit a soft spot like trannies/lieburals/history/USA/GOD/lieburals/Big Business/politics/science/USA/GOD/US inventions/state of the US economy/lieburals/trannies/fags.....

Repaired.

Perhaps "Fountain of Knowledge" ?

or "Codex of Ultimate Wisdom" ?

"Tranny chaser" ?

Phelot

Arcane
Khor is the "ying" to the Codex's "yang." What would one be like with the other? Khor brings argument and tension and we thrive off of it. Otherwise each thread would consist of a single subject followed by a unison of "I agree."

Like the French thread. I bet you didn't think you could argue for 10+ pages about light machine guns. Well, Khor gives us these arguments and thus a normally boring thread has been Khored. Now it's entertainment and fun to read.

I would call that a "Thread Incliner"

Jigawatt

Arcane
Assuming Khor is not a troll for this post (I don't think he is, but you never know)

Admiral jimbob said:
I dunno, he can be pretty aggravating on here, but I get the feeling Khor is a pretty cool guy IRL as long as you make sure just to laugh uncomfortably and change the subject whenever you accidentally hit a soft spot like trannies/lieburals.

Khor seems to me like he'd be much worse in person than on GD. I can only presume you hold this sentiment because of the way he talks about his family, how he values hard work etc. when not ranting about fags. But let me assure you that that is exactly the kind of language this guy would use when not being 'crazy right'. Additionally, he seems to have a bizarre compulsion to get in the last word and to appear to be 'winning' an argument even if it means wildly changing his original premise.

If I may quote my own post:

Jigawatt said:
Khor1255 said:
Jigawatt said:
Do you believe summary justice should be exercised by all citizens, against anyone they judge deserving?

If not, what makes this particular case an exception?
No, I really don't. Legally those girls were guilty of assault but the guy was also guilty of....that's where it becomes nebulous. And people are frustrated by nebulous or weakly enforced rules against social taboos.

This is the reason we have most laws.

Khor1255 said:
I agree that forcibly ejecting someone doing what the tranny did and smacking him around a little is absolutely appropriate. But if it looks like he is enjoying being smacked around you maybe have to start using your boots to make certain it won't be a pleasant memory for him.

Must be my dang reading comprehension playing up again.

this sums the Khor experience up in a nutshell. He holds some outrageous or contemptible position, tries to temper it with a little 'reasonableness', even if it directly contradicts other posts he's made in that very thread, then accuses everyone else of having no reading comprehension when they say he hasn't got his arguments straight.

In sum, he's one of the dumbest motherfuckers of the current active GD posters, and yes, that really is saying something.

Nael

Arcane
Khor strikes me as someone who posts wicked drunk, but most of the time is sober and only feels the way he demonstrates around here when he is wicked drunk. Hence the reason for a lot of his own posts biting him in his own ass. Happens to myself all the time when I'm drunk. And if he's not drunk then he has some form of schizophrenia.

For the most part though I think he'd be a cool guy to get drunk with, fight with, then get drunker with after the fight. Maybe that's an American thing.

:patriot:

Tycn

Savant
Admiral jimbob said:
So, he's a pretty cool guy if you can ignore everything bad about him?

Micmu

Magister
I AM OFFENDED BAN HIM TAG HIM OMG WAAA WAAAA

"His tag could be bigger."

Yes, because then his posts you hate will be less visible. :roll:

What happened to ignore retards and they'll get bored / don't feed the trolls?

catfood

AGAIN
Higher Game is a tag in itself. Why, I propose handing out "Higher Game" tags to anyone who posts like he does in GD.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom