Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Know your heroes

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Their achievements makes me overlook their geekiness... but Sharon Shellman is fugly :/

Radisshu

Prophet
Hoaxmetal said:
Their achievements makes me overlook their geekiness... but Sharon Shellman is fugly :/

Yes, SHE is the ugly one in that picture.

1eyedking

Erudite
Programming teams are always made up of Ectomorphs and Endomorphs.

The Mesomorphs are usually the CEOs.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Hoaxmetal said:

Trivia: that'd be Sharon Anderson now, as she and Jason got and are still married.

As for Jason, yeah, he's got a good barbarian vibe
jasondanderson.jpg

bhlaab

Erudite
From left to right: Mark Harrison, Jesse Reynolds, Chris Avellone,Tim Cain, Leonard Boyarsky, Michael McCarthy, Jason D. Anderson, Herve Caen
06_allstar_group_10-4ac.jpg

1eyedking

Erudite
bhlaab said:
From left to right: Mark Harrison, Jesse Reynolds, Chris Avellone,Tim Cain, Leonard Boyarsky, Michael McCarthy, Jason D. Anderson, Herve Caen
You may sex them, but will they give you countless hours of fun and that awful feeling of deprivation once you find there are no more of them?

Shit.

bhlaab

Erudite
1eyedking said:
bhlaab said:
You may sex them, but will they give you countless hours of fun and that awful feeling of deprivation once you find there are no more of them?

Shit.

No, nothing profound. Just some bikini model/rpg devs

Kz3r0

Arcane
OgreOgre said:
From left to right: Mark Harrison, Chad Moore, Yong Park, Jesse Reynolds, Chris Jones, Sharon Shellman, Tim Cain, Leonard Boyarsky, Michael McCarthy, Jason D. Anderson
Troikastaff.jpg

The Dream Team. Nuff said.
Never forget.
:salute::honourblade::nerdrpowah:
BTW I don't give a crap how they look, it's not that I'm going to have sex with one of them anytime soon :!:

Zomg

Arbiter
I too like Anderson's weightliftan nerd look. Dire nerd.

Ghoulem

Erudite
File not found.
Don't worry about "File not found."

The random chick Romero probably made love to talking at 03:32 had a good idea.

Texas Red

Whiner
Is that the woman whom was made an Arcanum half orc portrait? Wonder how that conversation went and wonder if the chick felt offended to be chosen as an orc instead of an elf or, hell, human.

Data4

Arcane
Pfft... that's nothing. These guys take the cake. At least half of them look like child molestors.

mcsft1.jpg

Now you know where "neckbeard" came from... and knowing is half the battle.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Microsoft. That blond dweeb at the front? That is Gates.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom