Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Larian's Project D Update

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
CrunchyHemorrhoids said:
And what is this, the announcement that at some point in the future there's going to be an official announcement that there will be a published preview of an unannounced game, which we know nothing about? How twittering.
I too am highly annoyed over a company founder/CEO talking to his fanbase on his message board.

Bro, I am only annoyed by fanbois as they offend my delicate heterosexual sensibilities.

I know this is brain surgery but I need you to think real hard because I'm scared, bro: is this his message board?

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Ah, another round of "This is not news!" I also get upset when newsposters post things I don't consider newsworthy.

Bro, I know a thing or two about chronic rear end discomfort and if you're getting annoyed and upset this easily then you have it pretty bad.

I suggest you relax, clean out the sand and let things go tastefully.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom