Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Layoffs at ZA/UM, unannounced game cancelled

NotSweeper

Educated
Is there any concrete indication that these people (Kaur Kender, Ilmar Kompus, Tõnis Haavel) are Jews?
349133h4701t46.jpg
:philosoraptor:

Butter

Arcane
Patron
By your logic you should hate pretty much every game ever. Who needs investment capital? Game developers should all take out 3 mortgages on their home and work on a game solo for 10 years and hope they become successful. Those damn greedy developers.
The Mt. Rushmore of 2010s CRPGs would be Cleve, Pierre, Styg, and Vince (i.e. guys who spent 10+ years on passion projects instead of getting safe employment at Ubisoft). I just call it like I see it.
This is called survivors bias. Take a reality check of how 999 out of 1000 (being generous) fair:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmwbYl6f11c&ab_channel=GDC
I just call it like I see it. It's not my fault big budget RPGs suck dick and the best titles of the past decade were all indies.

REhorror

Educated

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom