Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's buy the Codex

dagorkan

Arbiter
Calis said:
Yeah, and I'll sell it to you for half what's listed on that site. CMOT.
Would you sell it to me for that price? $13,231. Deal?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Taluntain said:
That daily ad revenue estimate has certainly had me in stitches. :lol:
Sorcerer's Network:
Total $123.71 per day or $45,154.15 USD per annum. A pretty shit salary to be honest in exchange for running all of them but still, Taluntain's clearly been holding out.

Quick, get him.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
That daily 9.15 for weidu.org, which doesn't even have any ads up is especially hilarious. The chances of this sort of estimates and Alexa "statistics" getting anywhere near being correct are approximately the same as winning the national lottery. In China. With only half a ticket.

If only we should be so lucky...

MetalCraze

Arcane
have you noticed - as soon as you mention codex ads or codex adbuckx in any, even the most hidden of the threads - Taluntain appears there out of nowhere. always.

Texas Red

Whiner
Do you lurk other threads, Taluntain? I think you had like 12 thousand posts on Sorcerers but only 500 here. Why?

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Because I run Sorcerer's Place for the most part, but only contribute a relatively small share to the overall operation of RPG Codex. I also actively moderate our own message boards, whereas here most of the subtleties of moderation are handled by powers with much more insight into the Codex happenings than I have since I don't have nearly enough time on my hands to keep up with everything going on around here that isn't in some way related to the site operations.

I check threads that interest me on the Codex now and then when they come up, but even reading through them can take a good chunk of time, let alone participating.

Chefe

Erudite
kingcomrade said:
I'm now a "power." One of the powers-that-be. Nobody crosses the big k-c and lives to tell the tale.

Are you proud of this, Taluntain?

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
I wasn't necessarily referring to every moderator as such. Actually, most definitely not.

Texas Red

Whiner
Taluntain, I know that I am just a lowly Codexer and it is not my place to ask, but the people are desperate! Saint The Nameless Prick has been banned unjustly because the admins wanted to make an example of him. Please unban our beloved hero.

Dark Individual said:
Saint The Nameless Prick has been banned unjustly because the admins wanted to make an example of him. Please unban our beloved hero.
Yes. I remember when that atrocity happened, actually it was just funny. But freedom he must have. :salute:

Suicidal

Arcane
Because:
81.gif

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
But if
81.gif
is not cool, then what is?
81.gif
is certainly very
81.gif
81.gif
and not at all
81.gif

81.gif

81.gif
, so what gives?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom