Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's make CRPG demotivators!

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Truth said:
poster15901775.jpg

WIN

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
some very good laughs in here :D

The "Fan Art", "Bluff", "Descent to Undermountain" and "Dark Humour by Bethesda" are my favourites :lol:

MetalCraze

Arcane
Fez said:
He's aiming to please the European market. Gray and brown is important. He's got a second version for the US market with extra bright colors and added bloom to keep up with the big boys.

I think in that "should I play Arcanum" thread there was a post about how some guy doesn't like arcanum graphics much because he prefers bright colours and stuff. Spellbound - it knows its shit

Murk

Arcane
this shit is lol, jimbob and drunkpriest ftw

edit: what is the accepted font for the posters/cards ?

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Ah, I got myself that game recently but I'm still waiting for my new hard disk to arrive before installing it. Old one doesn't have much space left.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Korgan said:
poster5au7.jpg

For all those who never played it: yes, it was THAT awesome.
Is it a "make posters for your favourite games" thread? For the record, it was neither awesome or THAT awesome. It was meh if you played it after Daggerfall, and it was pretty good if you played it after Oblivion. Then again, what game wasn't?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom