Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's play: GNOME Nethack

barzam

Novice
Nethack tells the epic tale of a lone adventurer seeking fame and eternal glor.. Not really, but it's fun anyway. Let's get started!

Ok! Time for some serious dungeon crawling, oh wait what's this? Some dude wants me to retrieve the amulet of Yendor from the Dungeons of Doom (sounds pretty scary). Who but Janne the Rambler, the neutral male tourist and his faithful dog Rex could possible find it?

Here we are, the both of us. Time to get moving!

Sweet! First 10g, then another 61. Now where could that amulet be? At least the place looks safe enough...

Yikes! A jackal attacked me, but luckily I killed him! Now what, a door is opening? Yikes!

Ok guys, I know who made that noice.. an orc! I bet running isn't gonna save me!

Phew! It was a pretty extreme fight but I won!

Hey look what I found! I'm gonna try putting it on and use the force to find that fucking amulet.

Ffs this wasn't supposed to happen! "It" got me!

RIP Janne the Rambler.

That was that! Played on my eeepc running Xubuntu while at work (now you all have seen that Linux is a serious choice for gamers).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom