Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play Lightning Warrior Rady! [probably NSFW]

deuxhero

Arcane
Is it odd that such a game doesn't really seem strange to me. You play a magical girl and kill cute monster girls, standard fare really.

guess I need to stop watching so much shojo, and Seinen from a normaly shojo genre, and stop spending so much time on TV Tropes, and... I'll stop now.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
1212684610679.png

"A mimic's weakness is her keyhole. If a key is thrust into the hole..."

Yeah, right...

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Locue said:
Korgan said:
Locue said:
Jerking off in front of your computer or with a magazine of your choice is fine and cheap but you can't expect to do it forever.
Lol. Name one reason why.
Because if you do, the terrorists are going to win.
And you as a souteneur will lose money.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
deuxhero said:
Is it odd that such a game doesn't really seem strange to me. You play a magical girl and kill cute monster girls, standard fare really.

guess I need to stop watching so much shojo, and Seinen from a normaly shojo genre, and stop spending so much time on TV Tropes, and... I'll stop now.

The problem is the line of thought that ran in my head when I read the description:
'I'm a guy, playing as a girl, fighting other girls. If I lose...the girl i'm playing as gets raped. If i win, the enemy gets raped' Somehow, it just doesn't fly well. H-Games with female as the main cast just seem odd, Although X-Change series has a weird 'pick your own adventures' angle (You get turned to a girl, you have a week to turn back, lawl) it was quite hilarious. Raidy is just poor gameplay with decent art.

Texas Red

Whiner
Those demons would tire themselves out before my Rod of Delight + 5 falls down.

deuxhero

Arcane
RK47 said:
deuxhero said:

The problem is the line of thought that ran in my head when I read the description:
'I'm a guy, playing as a girl, fighting other girls. If I lose...the girl i'm playing as gets raped. If i win, the enemy gets raped' Somehow, it just doesn't fly well. H-Games with female as the main cast just seem odd, Although X-Change series has a weird 'pick your own adventures' angle (You get turned to a girl, you have a week to turn back, lawl) it was quite hilarious. Raidy is just poor gameplay with decent art.

Like I said, standard fare.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
you mean a lesbian dungeon crawler is standard fare? no way!

MaskedMartyr

Liturgist
oh god, this thread isnt real

im smoking too much kush

nonetheless i leave the bread crumbs

im looking in the fridge and there is no bread as well

fuck im starving

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom