Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play Mortal Online (prob. NSFW)

Cassidy

Arcane
You should join the Rol... LARP server for greater glory. Or isn't there any?

Data4

Arcane
Hobo Elf said:
There's only one server. But the people are pretty LARP anyway so it's ok.

We make fun of MMOLARPers, and for good reason, but I think I'd rather deal with people at least trying to get into the game rather than the LOLWTFPWNT! fuckwits that make up the other end of the spectrum.

Data4

Arcane
Hey Raw, rather than do the fanboy thing of asserting your opinion of a game's primary competitor, why not start a LP of Darkfall so everyone can see how awesome it is?

This isn't a competition. I'm about as cynical as they come wrt Mortal Online, but with the exception of you maybe feeling threatened by MO, I see no reason for you to post this in a MO LP.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Data4 said:
Hey Raw, rather than do the fanboy thing of asserting your opinion of a game's primary competitor, why not start a LP of Darkfall so everyone can see how awesome it is?

This isn't a competition. I'm about as cynical as they come wrt Mortal Online, but with the exception of you maybe feeling threatened by MO, I see no reason for you to post this in a MO LP.

MO isn't really a "thread" seeing that everyone seems to hate it and we just yesterday got a new player that played MO before. His conclusion "MO is shit."

How am I supposed to LP a MMO?

.Sigurd

Educated
raw said:
Hobo Elf said:
.Sigurd said:
Darkfall really shines at sieges and naval battles, pity that everything else is shit.

If you like clusterfuck combat, sure.

If you clusterfuck you'll lose really really fast due to friendly fire. Complete 100% all weaponries friendly fire.
This.

spells with AoE damage + no neon names above your head + massive PVP battles.
If you don't have a organized guild the results will be tragic.

Wulfstand

Prophet
raw said:
Data4 said:

MO isn't really a "thread" seeing that everyone seems to hate it and we just yesterday got a new player that played MO before. His conclusion "MO is shit."

How am I supposed to LP a MMO?

No, really mate, try it out. Print screen (or even better, record) some fights/sieges, or try what Data4 is trying, it'd be an interesting read.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom