Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's play Silent Storm!

Says that vidias are private to me as well.

Did you get that silenced smg from the civilian crouching in a news stand on that Intel HQ mission? Every time I try some in-character play and just open the door he burst my guy to 0hp so now I just blow him up along with the stand or shoot it full of holes before opening the door.
I also prefer that other russian mg with 75 round magazine to the 100r one, it has more powerful ammo(more damage and penetration) and shorter range doesn't hurt much at this point, especially if you get him familiarized with the weapon.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Should make account on dex when LP started, then brofist for necromancy ressurection.
Also - what's your opinion about addon Sentinels? Especialy London mission.
Sentinels is quite the improvement on the base game.
London gets damn easy if you have one decent shooter get stun pistol and rifle, use it to knock out the two guys at the front entrance, and have the rest of the team engage the other two at the far end, from the side entrance. Ended up having to defuse only one bomb.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Got enough material for the next update. Might get it online tomorrow evening. :M

As to the maps in Sentinels, I honestly do not remember them well. I had planned to do that game as an LP as well, but since this LP sort of went limp on me, it got postponed.
Kodex, the angry german sniper might make a reappearance in Sentinels though, once I'm done with the allies storyline.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Right. I have a game to LP, don't I? I mean, I did show you the axis campaign, and the allied one only differs slightly, so what's left should not take too long. But how did it go again?
PtJy2O3.jpg

Right, that's how the main menu looks like. :roll:

Aiy4lRh.jpg

Yeah, this seems right. As you can also see, there's a "mission underway" save as well, I use that so I can time the video captures right. Haven't used the allied mission underway save for a while, eh?
Anyways.. Don't remember ever doing this map.

17s2f8d.jpg

Ah, right. The last time I did the allied campaign, I found Koch at his mansion. I believe this map shows up if you don't find him there, and possibly also if you fail to catch him?
Anyways, the map is rather simple.

ia5L2Za.jpg

4qZdSW0.jpg

Two objectives, and we start in the corner. There's basically just one big building holding both objectives. We start by sniping.

qgYv7i7.jpg

pwxdr7g.jpg

53DhNAa.jpg

Lottie's doing it for Stalin. :salute: And her shooting managed to make a hole in the fence, so we don't even have to use the front entrance.
Killing ensues..

RyvDyEA.jpg

knGN2ec.jpg

kbiWnuJ.jpg

Lottie stakes out the exterior, while Kodex takes his silenced SMG for CQC duty.
After a little while, Lottie spots our prey.

G0jugJP.jpg

XmuVns5.jpg

yL7HHa2.jpg

Her spotting skill means she got the drop on the oberst, and a few shots to the head later, he's unconscious.. Tough bugger. :roll:
Shortly after this, a german soldier was walking towards where Lottie is standing. Unfortunately for him, right behind him were stacked several explosive barrels..

XTUwnsQ.jpg

The first shot pierced the soldier, set the barrels off and took out the soldier and a large chunk of wall as well, exposing our other objective.
Rest of the map is simple mop-up.

qDRS0o8.jpg

lcrJyEp.jpg

ABKsR81.jpg

VKmLrNj.jpg

Lottie showed distinguished conduct by knocking an enemy officer unconscious by sniping him in the head. :hero:
Alright, since we captured Koch, here's an infodump:

0AWXFnz.jpg

7HQOcei.jpg

eTjcZyE.jpg

y1LEwyV.jpg

P8gmf22.jpg

WjLIrTl.jpg

3uY9gHx.jpg

xkFBnfi.jpg

I don't expect any more infodumps of this size for the remainder of the LP. This should make it clear that Koch is one of the Big Fish.
Now that he's taken care of though, we can raid the Thors Hammer storehouse back in Britain. :smug:

rCcTnl5.jpg

6IcJkjD.jpg

3iMSnnQ.jpg

Remember this map from the axis campaign? It's exactly the same, save for one important difference, which we'll get to.
Interesting though, for the first small part of the map, we're offing allied soldiers. :M

Szgs94o.jpg

MSDVL4x.jpg

f0qdXhc.jpg

Then renegade soldiers show up, and Lottie declares her devotion to Stalin yet again. :salute:
With the surface clear, it's a simple matter of choosing an entrance.

epAeNwj.jpg

o7IgqFt.jpg

We chose a different one from the axis campaign, and standing in front of those MGs could be painful. If the enemy had spotted us. Instead, dispatching them is a simple matter, and we soon catch a glimpse of the prize.

uKhniRk.jpg

OEKh2cQ.jpg

UDS18GI.jpg

There they are, protected by an electrified fence though. Thing is, if you climb to the upper level of this subterrenean complex, you get to kill some more renegades...

nHbRidO.jpg

And you can find this switch:

cp7zimG.jpg

Which lowers the electrified fence. What is left is the mop-up and some classified documents.

f7vcczj.jpg

wFg196G.jpg

rnfNmCY.jpg

nvrPnp3.jpg

First objective is carried around, the second two are stationary.

p4J9Zz8.jpg

P6eZt58.jpg

yRTWA8l.jpg

Those ancient Tibetans were really ahead of the curve, eh?
Well, this mission is more or less done. Now comes the difficult part.

k1udwWW.jpg

Fitting all the PKs close enough to the ladder, so they can carry on to the top-side map..

x3YloTZ.jpg

xC6yioB.jpg

After fiddling around for a bit though, it works and we can leave the map. Capturing these PKs nets SE2 some medals.

qDnnQTV.jpg

zznbFZD.jpg

nqzTqEA.jpg

Bee and UncleJ actually got some medals! :incline:
Having exited the storehouse, we get news that Newhouse managed to escape captivity.

KZ4qQDk.jpg

Well. Don't quite remember if we see him again in Sentinels. :M
Anyhow, with PKs of our own, the last room in the base now unlocks.

77nmrPw.jpg

9CDIlg5.jpg

If you want to bring PKs along for missions, you want to exit via the big hangar door. Fortunately, the engineer here lets us access the base stores, just like the quartermaster does.
Happy that we have some new toys, I decided we'd take them for a spin. I decided for the factory in Switzerland, but then, a random encounter showed up!

Z28QxcH.jpg

oMeVEGT.jpg

Yep. That's the UFO encounter. And it literally spawned within seconds of entering the Switzerland map. That's rare, but I would look this gift horse in the mouth. Instead, I sent Lottie on a possible suicide mission.

mthBYKs.jpg

Lucky for her, she manages to stay hidden while running past several PKs. Picking up the true prize, she quickly dispatches all opposition, and we get even more toys. :smug:

o8qlM2t.jpg

fODexWS.jpg

Not quite sure why I took those PKs, to tell the truth. :roll: Their weaponry isn't that impressive, the real treat here is the prototype laser rifle.
With that, the game's turned even more trivial, as long as you avoid doing overtly stupid stuff. +M
That doesn't mean the game's done yet though. Still have more maps to clear. First, we visit a Russian military factory, where the game warns us we cannot enter if we are using PKs, as we might expose "sensitive military equipment".

yK3zVeC.jpg

He's really proud of his factory, isn't he? Too bad it was just attacked.
Map is almost too simple though, the objective is that we must not let a certain scientist die, but in my game that scientist was never approached by the AI, so it was just a matter of killing all renegade soldiers.

DVjbQEg.jpg

teOqMNL.jpg

kM0cog8.jpg

I appreciate him being grateful. It's heaps better than the nagging old hag we rescued in the last update. :thumbsup:

OzPaRHU.jpg

OrnzKrl.jpg

wadFqvV.jpg

oSeIIEs.jpg

Kodex used the prototype with extreme prejudice. That nets him a few medals extra.
While that was fun, we still haven't had a chance to properly testdrive the PKs, so I nabbed one more map for this update.

HytAWzU.jpg

In the axis campaign, you reach this factory just before an attack. As the allies, we arrive after that fact. That doesn't mean there aren't soldiers around, annoyed to see us though.

gHgqIsi.jpg

Lots of crumbling walls..

RdVRY7s.jpg

Two hidden objectives..

I2xpinF.jpg

WroweFE.jpg

And a named NPC as our first target practice. The PK MG shoots bursts of 12. With a 21% chance of hitting with each bullet, one burst proved to be enough here. :incline:
And as for tanking capability?

S2eFZE8.jpg

Bc74stA.jpg

Confirmed. With the caliber of the weapons currently arrayed against us, either the shots hit the PK and deal 0 damage, or it reads as the pilot evades the attack. :troll:
light spots one of our objectives.

TD81CMQ.jpg

cQvjUvQ.jpg

q3BiKLV.jpg

:troll:
light's not done though..

Vo5M198.jpg

He also mocks those he mows down. :hero:
Soon, the map's cleared and I've had my fun.

EcSrN00.jpg

Yz1HkzA.jpg

RSLmA8G.jpg

When you have PKs, and the enemy does not, this game is trivial even without the prototype or silenced sniper. With all three deployed you can just run amok. It has its own charm. :M

6BhKIeJ.jpg

Seems like the game wants us to go to Switzerland now. Whether I'll actually do that I haven't decided yet. First I'll show you the stats of our SE2 crew.
First up is Kodex.

9fMlrW8.jpg

5sYEyW5.jpg

pe39td9.jpg

He's tagged all PK skills, even though I'm not sure he'll ever ride one. Maybe one of the laser wielding ones. A truckload of medals, by virtue of being the main character, and as such I use him a bit more than the others, with the possible exception of our sniper and scout.
light's up next.

pJMRPW7.jpg

v8gDruL.jpg

SnWXkQ3.jpg

He's gotten the Second Skin skill, if you're planning on using PKs, that skill should be a no-brainer. He's only gotten a single medal though, as he's not seen much love. While I do adore firing burst weapons once the shit hits the fan, I like being sneaky and silent more. Sorry light..
UncleJ's next.

9eSBMQU.jpg

Q4ziqGp.jpg

C3G0asz.jpg

Again, Second Skin was given priority. UncleJ's got a few more medals though, as grenades are just That Handy in a pinch. A note on mortar shells for PKs. You don't need an actual weapon to use them (aside from a PK that is), you use them like you would a grenade.
Now for a look at Bee:

fCTUdP0.jpg

aIwUjb9.jpg

MQs7aYD.jpg

A scout cannot get Second Skin. But it can get Vanguard (reacts first in combat) and Always Melee Criticals. Which is useful when coupled with the Katana. Can even take our PKs with this, just aim for the head. :yeah:
And our silent killer Lottie:

6cp23F0.jpg

CtZcHpK.jpg

4eGdefV.jpg

Insane shooting and sniping skills, coupled with Always Ranged Criticals and familiarity 12 on the silenced sniper? Anything not in a PK will be dead before they can react. Which also accounts for her medals. I like snipers. :love:
Finally, our medic, kent:

IInzspi.jpg

t3MvWMc.jpg

9smSMnC.jpg

No Second Skin here either, so I just went for the medic enhancing skills. The medic is a support character and I use him as such. With the firepower we're now packing, kent's not seeing much combat himself. But we appreciate his first aid skills, yes we do. :salute:

And that's it for today's update. Not sure how much of the game that's left. Not much I suspect. Anything in particular you want to see?

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
Yeah, panzerkleins - don't like 'em much, but what can you do?

Silenced SMGs, on the other hand, are heavan.

Remind me again, which one is Kodex using (that's what you get when you don't update for this long, sorry)?

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Been busy popping moles in Enemy Within. :M
Have played but a single Silent Storm mission, but then again, it seems only three remain, so the next update should wrap things up.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Oi! Finished the allied campaign just now! Only need to convert the vids to a smaller format, write up the update and then I can finish this LP. :smug:

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Youtube wants to force me into getting a Google+ account. Not liking this. Debating whether I should do without vids, as they're the same as in the axis campaign (maybe just link to them?) or make a fake Google+ account..

[EDIT]
On top of this, imgur's giving me crap and won't let me upload.... :rpgcodex:

[EDIT #2]
Ah, imgur's working again. I'll get on the screenshot part of the update right away. Might not finish it until tonight, but I hope to wrap up this LP by tomorrow at the latest. :salute:

Last edited:

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
In this update, the Allies team tackle two maps. An "unknown complex" in the Urals, and Berger's factory in Switzerland. You probably remember them from the Axis playthrough, as the maps are identical.
The first map, the one in Russia, is pretty straightforward.

Xaqj6Qh.jpg

wGdmYOj.jpg

GX7zmbq.jpg

UDgXdmE.jpg

A large map, filled with enemies. What I like to call a "target-rich environment". It's my favourite. :smug: The laser-wielding soldiers you need to watch out for though.
After killing the first enemy our group is spotted, and we get this little video:

Seems they spotted our PKs. Not that it matters much. I brought them solely to act as decoys and attract enemy fire. Being in a PK makes you more or less invulnerable.
Even then, I plan on ditching the ordinary PKs here, because there's something sweeter to be found..

6HWfwX9.jpg

Yep. The laser-wielding PKs the Thors Hammer produce. They remain impervious to small arms fire, while simultaneously packing enough punch to carve up opposing PKs easily.

wveaIuc.jpg

fY8L6F9.jpg

JnhVEjN.jpg

I counted three laser armed soldiers on the map. And one of them managed to hit Kodex while he was in a PK. Not a crit hit, but it took a nice chunk of his HP. This should make it clear why these bozos are my priority targets.

2J0dyxQ.jpg

Behind the factory we spot the target we want to save for last.
Remembering the explosion I triggered in the Axis playthrough, I decide to check something..

S6pGQbx.jpg

7769gRb.jpg

U3r3kSd.jpg

kKBik8o.jpg

LDa91Ca.jpg

Sneaky Kodex disarms all the traps that we can find on the map, maybe the factory cannot actually self-destruct if we do this?
While traipsing around the back, we're treated to an amusing chatter I hadn't caught in my Axis playthrough.

A few Thors Hammer PKs decided to walk out the front while Kodex was busy disarming their bombs. Our medic took them on using their own weapons against them.

IktH30C.jpg

gqGaZFy.jpg

"First do no harm" my rear end. :smug: This sucker fired first, so kent is totally entitled to shoot back. Medic or not.
With the booby traps gone, Kodex then sneaks around the factory, tagging all objectives save for the white PK.

siyXM0F.jpg

w5qUCE5.jpg

UtbQZHD.jpg

FxieSr9.jpg

FooDLwa.jpg

Expect an info-dump after this mission. :roll:
Only one objective left. Doing it triggers one more video.

And it seems defusing all explosives actually worked! At least, Kodex manages to carry the unconscious mark from the factory without any explosions happening, despite having to walk all the way through the building from the back.

Jre1wMx.jpg

r5tsFYs.jpg

iV7bl2K.jpg

wz4ecZC.jpg

OFoZZwZ.jpg

The hole in the back was unintended. But amusing. Stray fire hit some explosive barrels, but seeing as it didn't set off the now defused booby trap, the mission wasn't a failure. :dance:
With this wrapped up, all that remains are medals and the info-dump.
It's 15 screenshots, so I've hidden them behind a seperate spoiler tag.
J1oN7B5.jpg

Alc6Nnx.jpg

p4dyBAF.jpg

gzAhD7q.jpg

H4vWVOH.jpg

go1Svt0.jpg

AMhqfFX.jpg

XPxMf3f.jpg

W58BgMg.jpg

WTZgyyz.jpg

2LIe0pS.jpg

PW496mN.jpg

BoFy9E2.jpg

bAeHkRH.jpg

7TEV9BL.jpg
All of this info unlocks the final area.

HQqfIFB.jpg

I leave that for the next and final update though, as there's still one more map we haven't cleared:

5SF59S7.jpg

Yep, neutral Switzerland will receive a visit.
This second map, in Switzerland is annoying. It's a two-parter, and the second part is much less of a hassle than the first part. Why? Well, if you accidentally kill a civilian, the mission is an automatic failure.
The second part of the map holds no civilians though. :smug:
Before leaving for Switzerland though, we take a quick look at the PK hangar.

OYkB50F.jpg

sR6eKPh.jpg

Three sweet laser PKs, and a look at the silenced SMG that Kodex were using until he found the prototype.
Another perk of the prototype is that the ammo holds enough juice for 50 shots and only takes up one small slot. The same ammo can be used in the laser PKs. :dance:
Well, enough of that, off to Switzerland!

Us3uMp4.jpg

WsNXFx3.jpg

We start just outside the complex, and as the objectives read, there can be no collateral damage. :rpgcodex:
Problem is, the complex is chock full of explosives. A single stray shot can turn one of the many civilians into so many tiny gooey bits..
So, we go about this carefully, using almost exclusively Bee and Lottie.

fR3gKJP.jpg

uz9BLha.jpg

czDSReD.jpg

Ue8kN4a.jpg

Due to Lottie's familiarity with the silenced sniper rifle, it has plenty of punch. Unfortunately, this means she's likely to shoot through walls I'd rather not perforate. So Bee see's a lot more use here than she has in the last couple of maps. :salute:

A3Xh6iM.jpg

One building is deemed somewhat safe enough to clear using Lottie though. And so, the levels above ground are all cleared silently using our scout and sniper.
Once we decend below ground, Kodex gets to participate. Why? Well, at one point early during this mission, we get this short cutscene:

So Kodex is moved up to use the prototype.

iJHMFj2.jpg

tssRrfO.jpg

xIXRpxD.jpg

It's a beaut when it comes to cutting flesh as well as steel. :love:
However, PKs are his primary target.

BRcLT6N.jpg

But just maybe, I should have lured this one a bit away from the doorway, as it "dies" in a position where I cannot vacate the pilot and move the PK. Instead, I have to destroy it. A shame, it's one of the good ones. Can't be helped though.

Gn2jQx4.jpg

jPZo0xe.jpg

Mq1p7TC.jpg

zB4u8JO.jpg

OHK4Fk1.jpg

Turns out, PKs explode when they're destroyed. :lol: I should've stepped Kodex and Lottie back up a bit, but as they took no bleeding damage, it's no big deal.
The rest of the opposition is easily dealt with, allowing us to delve deeper.

EmDy3Nk.jpg

0NBolJf.jpg

Level 2 of the complex is nice. No civilians means there's no lengthy "allies" turn counter, it's all a question of killing hostiles and picking up a few clues. For a more lengthy overview of the level, please consult the Axis playthrough. +M

TR6njrL.jpg

jX12W3X.jpg

6gOzqbB.jpg

qC8nBK7.jpg

uDOue9b.jpg

Simple. I decide to keep Berger's personal PK. I like the looks of it. :smug:
Almost no info-dump this time, as we already know where the final base is and what the purpose of it is. So here's a bunch of medals instead.

pRMtHKd.jpg

9VUQtqf.jpg

2cAREZ2.jpg

W91eiwX.jpg

38U3yiE.jpg

RRsb9Q7.jpg

TsUaRjQ.jpg

ZhfYKfu.jpg

UYR7KtL.jpg

I'm pretty sure the medals have no actual impact in-game. They're a nice touch though.
With Berger in the bag, only one errand remains to our elite squad.

And you'll have to wait for the next update for the final mission, including an overview of the roster.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
This is it! The final update to this LP! Took me more than a year.. I wonder how long I'll take finishing the next LP? :roll: Well, here we go.
First a look at the roster.

JapBfip.jpg

8Pc1ShF.jpg

zmDXLH2.jpg

Kodex, our intrepid engineer. A slew of medals, due to being used much, first with his silenced SMG, then with the prototype.

6i3sPLZ.jpg

GcS2GSM.jpg

oHSdSTB.jpg

light has far fewer medals. I admit it. I didn't use him much. The sniper and scout got much more attention. I just happen to be a fan of the sneaky part of the game, not least because it means you get to pick off the opponents piecemeal, instead of alerting large groups with MG fire. :M At least he gets to suit up in the best PK around.

Aj1Bzqi.jpg

sPxrzi7.jpg

TTimbwh.jpg

UncleJ has a few more medals than light. Why? I'm not sure. He did chuck a lot of 'nades in the early game. Maybe that's it? In any case, he's also rocking one of the killer PKs.

Kug1shC.jpg

32X2VWZ.jpg

WKg2Jxs.jpg

For the final mission, I decided to stick Bee inside a PK, for added protection. Besides, it's not like she's going to be able to use her melee weapon against the first form of the final boss. :M

TsaZbDF.jpg

ZMBGuJl.jpg

KKTgKqP.jpg

Lottie, as a sniper, has been absolutely deadly. That "always ranged criticals" perk is amazing. And the silenced sniper is just a game-breaker. I :love: it. I like munchkinizing, I admit it. On the other hand, she gets to not wear a PK for the final mission...

oPUk4mO.jpg

TaYva0z.jpg

PpfemGY.jpg

And finally our medic. I stuck him in Berger's custom-painted PK. I found it appropriate. :salute: He's starved of medals, but that's how it is when you're the medic. On the plus side, you're kept out of the heavy fighting, as you're needed to patch up the others. He's one of the un-sung heroes. :hero:
Now. Let's not tarry anymore.

QCaxHo6.jpg

We start off with a video, where the end-boss mocks us and then flies off so we can deal with a few of her minions.

385AImy.jpg

Ai99FtP.jpg

Objective is really simple, and since she decides to fly off for a couple of rounds before we get to actually fire at her, I decided to get a screenshot of the nice logo they painted on their rocket. Why this name though? Why not just call it Mjøllner? Meh.
Anyhow, soon she shows up.

5dSlLEX.jpg

And she starts out by wounding Lottie badly. Also, look at that HP bloat.. Good thing we brought all those lasers. :smug:

YmBwlqU.jpg

FxinAws.jpg

ReJEqCO.jpg

Qxwzpnk.jpg

k67tMdN.jpg

TuYGDAT.jpg

Pp9XzGt.jpg

5GPe9Vg.jpg

jFqWfUt.jpg

After just two rounds of concentrated fire, she invokes the power of cutscene and flies off!
Kodex, being the manly man that he is follows her on foot. No PKs for the next phase.

I think it's actually possible to be hit by her laser shot here. Not sure, but I do believe I recall once where I started this next fight pretty badly hurt. Kodex hasn't even suffered a scratch yet. :smug:

8tafQe7.jpg

k6IoZie.jpg

XAV1baG.jpg

a5RCaXa.jpg

Kr5LbBn.jpg

Two rounds of laser bursting, and she's dead. Then a bit of trash talk, we pick up the key and push a button, and from here on out it's all cutscenes.

We round it all off by the final info dump, where everything is explained, for those who didn't follow yet.

1Qqlqcr.jpg

rAZ6aSK.jpg

bmBqC5U.jpg

And that's it! 1907 screenshots went into making this LP. For comparisons sake, I used 1115 in my MMVII LP, 878 in my MMVI LP and 1040 in my UFO Extraterrestrials one.
For the After-trilogy, number of screenshots were 301 for -math, 544 for -shock and 611 for -light.
Huh. Well then. I wonder if I'll use even more pictures for my Silent Storm Sentinels LP, once that finally gets going? :troll:
But that's it. Hope you enjoyed this LP, even if it took so long to complete. If you did, check out the game. It's good. No, it really is. :thumbsup:

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
Congrats on completing this LP, and thanks for screen-capping that silenced SMG :salute:

Now, once more unto the breach my friend...

Unwanted

Likvidator

Unwanted
Queued
Thats some serious dedication, dude.
Also, Sweet Loretta aint needin PKs. Those who die in filthy armor enter Valhalla on their knees!

Congrats on finishing the game of course.

I only noticed in your LP that the prototype looks exactly like laser rifle from x-com1.

Btw I don't think that familiarity helps with penetration, it should depend on what kind of ammo weapon uses and silenced sniper uses mauser ammo which is quite good at penetration. Another good ammo for it is mosin, the short x33 shells RPD MG uses suck for that task so I do not use it.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
That's interesting. :salute: I never suspected the silenced sniper to have decent penetration, as it sucks at damaging PKs.
That penetration is linked to ammo type is intereting though. I can't remember if that is also the case in Sentinels, but possibly we'll learn sometime in the not-to-far future? +M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom