Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play UFO - Afterlight: Conclusion

Start over and fix my mistake or carry on as is?

• Fix the damn mistake! We want to see squishy grays trying to make themselves useful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just go on already. We don't care about no steenkin' aliens!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I thank you all for your appreciative comments. They are what could convince me to make more LPs. :salute: I'm still considering what it should be however. :M

tindrli

Arcane
i wonder if anyone can confirm me is 1.7 last patched version and what MOD do you people use to rebalance stuff. on gog some guy mentions Shadowarrior's Total Rebalance mod downloadable from here http://www.strategycore.co.uk/files/?dlid=546
I wonder if anyone use this mod and is there anything better and where to download thgat better stuff if any

p.s. as well im having problem playing on work laptop. when i start the game it starts with .. just try to look at the picture.
raztqc.jpg

as you can all see the game starts not covering entire screen!!!. so when i went to video options i realized that the lower part of the screen is missing as well, which means that i CAN change resolution but i can't CONFIRM the damn thing coz confirmation button is not visible.
i tried to confirm with every fucking button on keyboard and non worked.
i tried to start a game changing resolution before on win7 display properties with every damn resolution and none worked.
i even tried manually positioning the screen on the monitor hoping to gain at least 0,5 mm just to see confirmation button but it seems that game just starts badly coz my mouse do not disappear when pointed all way down passing the lower edge.
I tried looking some kind of .INI file where i can manually start the game with different in-game resolution but no luck

SO does anyone knows if resolution can be changed before even starting the damn game???
:x

thanx in advance

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
1.7 is the latest patch yes, and the total rebalance mod is a gamechanger in many ways. As for what mods are available and what they do, have a look here. :M

tindrli

Arcane
Azira said:
1.7 is the latest patch yes, and the total rebalance mod is a gamechanger in many ways. As for what mods are available and what they do, have a look here. :M

thank you. so i have installed the right mod.
do you know how are those mods activated.. the installation manual just says that appropriate files need to be copied to ingame folder. is that it ??? or do i need to activate them somehow???

thanx again

damn resolution is still a problem as well

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
You just copy the mod files to your game directory. No hocus-pocus. They need to be named specifically for the game to recognise them and use them though. Such as "mod_gamedata2.vfs" or "weaponrebalancemod.vfs"
You can't stick the "mod" pre-/suffix in the middle of the filename however. It has to be either at the start or finish of the filename. Enjoy! :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom