Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's Play: Words Worth! (NSFW!)

Aryya

Barely Literate
well, i had buy a game for a friend of mine , but i can find the english version . Gopogle sucks at finding this game in english. At leat one translation.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Started playing the classic version after finally acquiring a .hdi

way better looking and no shit popamole combat

plus uncensored

dh0YnrR.png

DphxNzR.png

5QJDihY.png

MuI6jlh.png

AL8CM3J.png

VgG7lE5.png

vEhdxde.png

Ewz8qvh.png

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Astral is more of a Rance in original

the way "April" gets tricked into fucking is hilarious

xP5ca7o.png

9FSOksK.png

also I don't remember torture room scene with Nina in remake

VWxVbWx.png

OfFTnPG.png

TigerKnee

Arcane
h918lu7.jpg

This might be an interesting factoid but there's a theory that the Words Worth remake was created out of leftover assets from the canceled Sega Saturn Dragon Knight game, which explains why the characters are vastly different.

You can see an ad for the original game in this, with Nina under the name as "Lilia" as the main heroine and what looks to be Caeser.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
I hope you can actually pick Vega in the original over non-characters like Mu and Batgirl

iTh2Vlg.png

YshsE75.png

cj8nRtL.png

Jk8XT4P.png

AMJa0b0.png

flTXqtp.png

TigerKnee

Arcane
No Vega 4U

Also those PC-98 CGs look really derpy half of the time - took them a while to get to Yu-No standards

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom