Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's play Zafehouse Diaries!

• Thread starter Multi-headed Cow
  • Start date

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I completely broke the game:

zafehouse_broken.png

I had searched the entire town, had a fully fortified warehouse, bank, university and hotel. Permanent supply of food and ammo. In fact, I didn't even need to use any ammo. Simply went to a location, set three strongest patrollers on patrol and started looting/barricading with the rest of the team. Zombies got killed with baseball bats.

Simply grew bored and decide to make noise till we'd die. Even then managed to clear one "hordes of zombies completely surround the house" by patrolling, 25 dead zombies. All the wounds I got were from traps set by other survivors. One of my team members died from a trap, the second from anti-serum injection. The rest finally succumbed to zombies. It seems that we were able to bring the zombie count to ~50 by frequent assaults.

Nice game for a moment, but ultimately shallow as fuck. Too bad the military didn't spawn this time, would've wanted to see if I could take them on with my crew.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Frankly the game is quite boring to play. I saw everything there is to see in like 30 minutes.

Yep. It is far more fun to play it in a forum LP than playing it for "real". It has the depth of a decent flash game.

But I'd still like to see the almost-forgotten "all Librarians run".....

tindrli

Arcane
Frankly the game is quite boring to play. I saw everything there is to see in like 30 minutes.

Yep. It is far more fun to play it in a forum LP than playing it for "real". It has the depth of a decent flash game.

But I'd still like to see the almost-forgotten "all Librarians run".....

i liked that game.... yes mostly its same all same all but i spent more time playing it than skyrim. amd yes yes.. Forum LP was great

Morkar Left

sounds like a chicken...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom