Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's scavenge with feelings. Marauder - Man of Prey LP

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
FFS

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Oh boy, look what time is it, it’s time for some scavenging.

Stairways to [marauder] heaven p.2
I discovered that posts on the Codex have limit of 5 media attachments, forcing me to cut this update.

:what:

k0QaIRW.jpg

0ZIc7SF.jpg

NnPlJLM.jpg

:impdatedmyjournal:

Pi3BRdd.jpg

That’s the Rusreserve Warehouse. Only entrance, closed for now. Just like before - we need to disarm stuff and exit pop out.
Miracle of video games.
Not sure it there is more of them or less compared to surface. Better to prepare for more.

PBvcQG6.jpg

Quick look on the map.

NgQI9Px.jpg

I don’t know what it mean, don’t speak orkish, And no idea why they put propaganda poster with kid, place like that is free from these little bastards.

aOF5npS.jpg

Q7Q2tWw.jpg

dcsFnAu.jpg

sue7zx1.jpg

WOAH

After few disarming attempts in the middle of the hall this cutscene start
Zl3SDOr.jpg

N0DZGO8.jpg

lDAKaMV.jpg

OH SNAP

My plan is to slowly approaching them. They’re not angry hobos/raiders so maybe their attack will be different than Serious Sam like charge.

J2jJW3u.jpg

ZB6KfHD.jpg

1qcuBLS.jpg

With slowed down gameplay (4 times) and pixel by pixes side stepping I managed to take them down faster and avoid bullets.
The shape of the corridor and lack of obstacles doesn't help.
We hate corridors are we?

QDsLmXU.jpg

8Bfiv1a.jpg

:laugh:

CkxvJuy.jpg

NRzpNtB.jpg

This might decive you but he wear both vest and armor belt, but only latest is visible on the character model.
Thank goodness I didn't used hunting shotgun, they would not did enough damage and Akhmet would perish inevitable.

89jlSw6.jpg

Cool stuff, will be good backup weapon.

3pXuwww.jpg

Thank goodness I went from the other side. This is some well placed claymore.

l3qGJJu.jpg

ctoUwo6.jpg

First improvement in our inventory. Now I carry other things than magazines.

a6Ct2yv.jpg

This is a lie, since there is no night missions - it's useless.

N6ckLOl.jpg

After some pixel hunt with Ctrl key I managed to pick his stuff.

N2H1R6E.jpg

Since I have APS this thing is useless. Even more when you notice that it can be bought in the Bazaar later in the game.

This one can be used with any assault rifle that use this caliber.
Y0K9bHe.jpg

X4UFCVk.jpg

5MbwrPD.jpg

Finally some useful grenades.

SLOyIcN.jpg

I have no desire to take all that food so why not take some and eat.

AvqGZoO.jpg

8qe65mp.jpg

Now this is overkill.

U5Z71Tr.jpg

They're too rare to be useful.

Kuk4dKY.jpg

Another improvement in our inventory. About time... :incline:

sN3z1oI.jpg

lAjDMOk.jpg

This is what I wanted.
Next mission will not be human-heavy but another one will and this one will help me.
gjWyf2z.jpg

Time to get back home, but first
y6bDIDk.jpg

XPk8kX3.jpg

Say hello to the Vitek, our sniper. I take more assaulting role while he will cover my back.
rWXRnts.jpg

LlueXLM.jpg

3aA025g.jpg

:smug:

Shopping
3JUkhvW.jpg

HmFTSmu.jpg

Six bullets for one bigger, must be worth the price.
m3dSSmY.jpg

And sure it is. Pity that only unreliable weapons can use them, forget about putting them in assault rifles.
00H48sl.jpg

A4Mg88o.jpg

I might spend one point here, just in case of defensive missions.

First - some tweaks (to pay less in the shop)
0ee8zLM.jpg

ghg7tHs.jpg

Just wait a while.

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Here comes the guests

Old cops and lawmakers become lawbreakers. Such surprise in these days. And they’re coming to me for “taxes”, Akhmet is well know in this city, too big fish to be ignored. He and his treasures...

While I’m in the house let’s do some small chat with
Wife"You must be crazy! You want to shoot the Administration people! They will execute you and us conjointly!"
Akhmet"I've not been asking for you advice. Relax, why are you so nervous? I'll take care. Nobody will be executed."
Wife"What? You think Konev sends you his thanks? You're going to shoot at his patrol!"
Akhmet"This isn't a patrol. It's a group of robbers and murderers. Administration is no more, you see? No more patrols, just killers, bastards and robbers! And they don't pay attention to Konev's ideals. The more of them I kill, the more Konev will owe to me. If he is still alive, that is."

And

Vitek"Yes, Akhmet?"
Akhmet"You see, Vitek. Our state doesn't exist anymore, and racket is still there."
Vitek"Yeah. We have some answers, if they attack."
Akhmet"Yes, we'll answer. We don't have other options anyway."

b9ZSHl4.jpg

Pimped rifle for Vitek. No scope because it's not available but don't worry, Vitek will have no problem with shooting targets even with collimator.

WLyX94a.jpg

Put as much mines into my pockets as possible (not much)

We have announcement outside.
FUEQkPZ.jpg

qWmzMAY.jpg

RnLh97h.jpg

uOmLeEu.jpg

Fight against army? Like, right now? I barely got new member. It's two against bigger group. That's unfair but this is life here.
Bigger guns, some of them armores...hope they don't have underbarrel grenade launchers, we could be toasted in the house.

AJRokXk.jpg

This is our new home. Might put some nasty stuff outside.

8nT4P8Z.jpg

Even when AI didn't blow on it - they should stay away from my house.

4zG7QTA.jpg

Have fun here.
Oh wait.... mines don't have "enemy/friend" detection. Better not forget where I put that. Could be hilarious to end this mission on my own.

gNbP5ie.jpg

Oh, and my own house is also changed. That give more trouble to me. What if I miss some passage and enemy sneak inside?

IHsiQXZ.jpg

There is a whole floor with windows, I should change position frequently with Vitek but it will be a problem for Akhmet.

u4jrTTT.jpg

:incline:
Funny that I will learn the machine gun operating under deserters' assault.
You don't point'n'click but keep the moust button pressed and draw line/arc of fire and set amount of bullets to fire in one burst. Nothing stop you from shooting whole belt.

lIIRmss.jpg

I lied about bugfree experience.
Hope it's only stuff like this and nothing gamebreaking.

qKzX2q9.jpg

And fuck you too. Let's see who will laugh last.

2uuuOWu.jpg

I could use power of savegame and put there some mines but decided to no to and already regret it

Z35JV7e.jpg

Target no1 spotted.

C0gQrsU.jpg

ZN9q6Eq.jpg

SHAISE I can't move it!

bdHHQii.jpg

HIDDEN MOVEMENT

e8ekNyP.jpg

Shit, AI is so blind they take down my traps!
Must be fresh recruit.

uGftJuT.jpg

Here is the leader, inch behind my MG reach...

mHqRUhK.jpg

And another one!

QDEBwxK.jpg

well

RkAPMAO.jpg

shit

6Z3LCHl.jpg

Better deal with it fast.
Not that I don't need pause from sitting in the nest.

WYgQHQN.jpg

FUCK

xzZQPtp.jpg

I already forgot if that's another reinforcement or the old one.
Yes I loaded the game because they came to my house and sprayed my face.

YXh4mV2.jpg

Hey, where you think you're going?

K72lRGV.jpg

Finally but don't slow.

uPpZRiN.jpg

Great, another sniping wannabe.

17UgzQf.jpg

And he scored a hit.
Not fatal but enough to scare me and Akhmet.

nXNkig4.jpg

Great, they're inside.
Better not get hit from someone below.

obm9aQs.jpg

I can't prone and I have no idea why, must be collision issue with stairways.

K0umPlN.jpg

There is more of them.

DPBegUJ.jpg

This is bad.

32hYboy.jpg

Look at him, he's fleeing but I have you in the glass.

6kfhUTV.jpg

Sure thing Vitek.

a1MPKmI.jpg

This is the worst position I don't even why I lead him here.

5F7RGJZ.jpg

iYgWQPZ.jpg

Well hello there.

jFPdAbt.jpg

Walk softly, you won't walk anymore, soon...

E78BWmW.jpg

Dawwww, so cute looking at this harmless creature.

Z2bYAFO.jpg

But I have no business with you.

yeRligg.jpg

what you mean - you can't disarm your own mines?

QhWZMJZ.jpg

Leader corpse... wait, a helmet? I don't remember him wearing it.

mkXQSku.jpg

Now I have something to spend money - maintain both vest and replace broken plates inside (those can't be fixed).

5oKDvwE.jpg

FINALLY assault rifle that I can use for the rest of the game (spoiler - with exception of last two missions, you will see why).

lLzOR1f.jpg

Interesing. New stashes in my own house. And they have something in. Something valuable.

r6FNZdw.jpg

dOurGs9.jpg

Great machine. I that was FPS I could just use it but with my low Heavy Weapons skill it's useless in my hands. But wait to the next mission and you will find his new owner...

IYw61IJ.jpg

Better scope. Not sure if it's good idea to put it on assault rifle.

KPkMc6I.jpg

How did it survived here? Good thing no heavy artillery was involved.

KGmgEEb.jpg

Another stash. Empty. Might be used as safe but the old iron box is still here.

5iiFjAs.jpg

Yeah I did that mission on one belt. Could get another but didn't. Though it would be better to empty it and rush at remains.

PUWia0a.jpg

8GBAY0Z.jpg

I got present from technician for all that electronic crap.
:hmmm:
I don't see the point.

EHdx4QK.jpg

Marvelous.

SzIj6aU.jpg

Uqm94c5.jpg

Not a problem for me.

NEMIevp.jpg

look at this baby.

fZ8138X.jpg

Tempting.

YbMkZMS.jpg

sncQSQP.jpg

Chat with people from house and Bazaar
Vitek"Boss, we did well!"
Akhmet"We're coming along. You're doing great, Vitek. I'm glad that you cover my back."
Vitek"We can fight them back as many times as needed. But I wish to be a friend of Konev."
Akhmet"Friend of Konev.. I don't know if he is still alive. Administration has rotten fast and fell into chaos. Very soon they'll be fighting each other and they'll pay no more attention to our place."

Wife:"What? They're gone? And what if they bring a crowd next time?"
Akhmet"Breathe. Nobody's gone. These are dead and newcomers are not born yet. Konev owes me a drink for clearing his men from rats."

Akhmet"Any news?"
Guard"Shit, soldiers are becoming ugly. This week they've gathered the "tax" twice! Something is wrong about Administration. Soldiers don't care about Konev's orders, Akhmet."

Here is some nice touch - people become more familiar with us and call us by name, later it might change again.

Akhmet"What's the news, Oleg?"
Oleg"People say you eliminated some of Konev's soldiers? They've not been obeying him for a long time. His new apprentices Nigmat and Miroha are both trying to be leaders themselves. I sense Konev's end. Good times are passing by..."

I have some feeling that thers two fellas will be important persons in the future and on my killist, I hope.

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Oh boy. This is after christmas supper report - I managed to beat the game finally this morning. Will not abandon this LP, worry not, only matter is to not let stagnate myself while reporting (posting updates) here. Game is glorious. But if you don't like easter garbages in general (hi Grimwulf) you may pass.
Managing loot before venturing to Bazaar and sell loot was most exhausting until receive Trader perk, when I starded litearally swimming in money 4 missions before end.

Totaly worth it.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Oh boy. This is after christmas supper report - I managed to beat the game finally this morning. Will not abandon this LP, worry not, only matter is to not let stagnate myself while reporting (posting updates) here. Game is glorious. But if you don't like easter garbages in general (hi Grimwulf) you may pass.
Managing loot before venturing to Bazaar and sell loot was most exhausting until receive Trader perk, when I starded litearally swimming in money 4 missions before end.

Totaly worth it.

Who, me? I would never play it myself, but it's entertaining to read your LP.

Hey, since you completed the game, you are now officially slavic culture expert! Congratulations! Let's drink to this.

e18.png

R@S

Scholar
Would love an update on this, when you have the time for it.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I always need to get my stuff together, it happened when I started the game, when I stopped in the middle for months and come back later. And now that repeat again while making updates. Fear not, it's just matter of time.
I also discovered that minus.com have limit of 250pics per gallery, hope there will be no limit for galleries itself.

Another discovery - reloading game from time to time is recomended. Remember that fragment with Vitek fighting against rival sniper? He couldn't do that until loading previous save.
It's also recommended in situation when lots of NPCs and enemies act simultaneously and give serious framerate drops.

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane

Dog Day Sunrise

Good thing that we will have no more duty from them or anyone.

First - short chat with wife.
Wife: "What do you intend to do again? Stay at home, stay away from the street! You know it's not safe!"
Akhmet: "I want to take a walk to the Pentagon and look on remains after the fight. Maybe there's some stuff for our house or maybe somebody was quicker. It's still worth it."

Your friends won't join to your team when chapter start. You need to talk with them before venture forth.
I can order them to stay in the house but it's useless. I guess that's the part of scratched concept, where your house could be invaded when you are on mission. Some sort of random encounters.

Cq24hCq.jpg

bjKKFZ4.jpg

I barely started the mission and there're already loot crates in my sigh. But better not rush because...

1aQlNrF.jpg

....dogs.
I didn't show you that on screenshots, but some folks mentioned wandering wild dogs through the cities.
Which is neat. Tales of the random people can be witnessed in the practice.
They also said that "whoever get close to the end miserably". And that's true. I won't go into close contact with them, it's certain death for my character. Melee system is simple - winner hit first. Hit lead to daze. Recovery require time longer than another hit.
Can't explain it simpler. Melee skill affect dodging in close contact but you better spend points somewhere else and avoid Bayonet Sphere.

0JZyIEY.jpg

Three of them reached Vitek but he pulled out shit secondary gun faster. That's a good sign.

oQ1SCHw.jpg

Masha surely will accept my gift.

y5oxvgw.jpg

Walls bears the marks of not-so-old fights here. Proof that raiders populations is bigger than lawmakers.

aBshb0j.jpg

How appropriate. And fuck me, there is more of them.
Spoiler: and more in second part of the map.

zazt84l.jpg

Random journal pages. I will bring them from time to time because reasons.

bP1QBaa.jpg

Allright, time to cut that crap. See these red dots on Akhmet? the one forming arc?

lc2b5DI.jpg

That's how you throw grenades. Hope it roll a bit further (so my duo don't get dazed) but close enough to the dogs.

kbEC1T9.jpg

They barely get a scratch.

VpnOMrX.jpg

I got nasty surprise behind the corner, that jumped out so fast I didn't reacted fast enough.

dPN5cEV.jpg

Managed to survive by reloading the game. Melee is no joke here.

fcVxmie.jpg

Corner is crowded! Holy shit better nothing slip through or we're in trouble.

aKBFaZQ.jpg

Damn, stray dog camouflaged himself into nearby grass quadrant.

fwHYdI3.jpg

But Akhmet was pissed enough to shoot in the general direction, where the dog smell come from.

N7cmxBs.jpg

That's it, time to pay a visit to the old administration.

There are some dead bodies around and rotten corpses, but they don't have anything special. I dare to say that these outside the building have better stuff in the pockets than private remains in the administration.

0o4Xniz.jpg

Ammo belt under the stairways :incline: it take a lot of space so what I did is to unload the ammo from the belt and take the bullets with me.

BTJUeU2.jpg

During the exploration I put most stuff in the chest near the entrance. Don't want to start the combat with full backpack and empty stamina bar.

FV7s2FP.jpg

In Fallout it would be one use.

Ac9Qdgk.jpg

There will be more marauders here. That one is neutral for my luck.

Marauder: "What do you need?"
Akhmet: "God bless you."
M:Easy. I'm not your brother. Maybe you were born by a slut, who knows?"
Ow, the edge!
A:"You're funny. So, Nigmat's men slain everyone?."
M:"They say so. I didn't saw the fight myself. But I've been to the building and I've seen blood everywhere, even on the ceiling."
A:"You think they got all of them?"
M:"Have you seen the prints on the street? Blood prints! I guess one wounded guy was struggling to reach a safe place. But it's not my business. Good luck, I've got work to do."
A survivor? Wonder who that is.

xoGfDiu.jpg

They took various stuff yet food is intact. I though it's the first thing they grab?

S4tfE1o.jpg

Look what I found. Even in these times Lada is here.

yaivQwN.jpg

Perfect environment for a trap, luckily it's clear.

2d9Pg2P.jpg

Rooms on the other hand...

Qe89mre.jpg

Seems like we found the trouble.
He have rifle, not good for close combat, yet better if it not hit us.

x8IJzoz.jpg

I'm pretty sure there is more of them behind the door. Just for some reason they didn't walk out.

jOgtPJq.jpg

It would be bad to not use the opportunity.
Vitek open the doors and quickly run away. Nobody was waiting for us.

4y0ZLTJ.jpg

Ha, good thing I sneak inside and not rush. He didn't see that coming.

PZgImGA.jpg

where he come from??
Assault is bad idea since he have advantages. I can only try to headshot him (low chance to hit + long time to aim) while he can hipfire me with full auto and score a hits.

p879jCT.jpg

He wear the tier2 vest. Shotgun do shit to him so I try to score a hit with headshot.
Only dazed him but Vitek come in time with his gangsta grippin' pistol.
APS pistol with burst fire make wonders.

9W4hplO.jpg

What a pity, they're useless in this game.

6587cMT.jpg

I though we're friends!
bastard

wVSdLiL.jpg

Then show me how to do it smart ass.

k9HpDBB.jpg

Reliable machine gun in FPS games but it have no use for men now.

we630kl.jpg

This one goes to the Vitek. Better ammo belt.

SCzkaLJ.jpg

Since Vitek have abysmal capability this one will help him deal with the issue.

Qjom3L9.jpg

Two plates and better helmet (forgot now if there is a better one though).

gMez7YL.jpg

Alcohol and medicaments is a bad combo.
But whiskey is a whiskey :incline:

JPL4hY8.jpg

I won't take this gun with me, but colimator and few bullets will come handy.
I should give it to the Vitek, his big ass scope have no use here.
Believe me, he can score a shot on nice distance with x1 scope. Don't forget decreased time to get the weapon ready.

OY7DR4V.jpg

Some random stuff here.

1gQ0giq.jpg

wWMX2d2.jpg

Surely good thing but I pimped my gun with handle, seems like I need new gun if I want to use this.

y4DJOSZ.jpg

I have some Tomb Raider flashbacks here.

mw9kH7L.jpg

D4Fprqs.jpg

Good nose Akhmet.

O7RygMx.jpg

Nice place. I guess the crates with loots are well hidden here :tapping Ctrl key:

xh9m1mr.jpg

And here is our survivor.

aTUkusB.jpg

But he need to wait.

bbBPZ99.jpg

My slav instincts are in use.

xCcF5Jj.jpg

different calibre, higher kick but better armor penetration.

L9Qllo6.jpg

Area completed.

urWFyQB.jpg

There is one abandoned building here. Some stuff is interesting.

qzD0gBU.jpg

Can't open it with either crowbar, lockpicks or kicks.

Px8g7If.jpg

I heard that they put carpet on the wall to reduce the noise, so neighborhood won't hear you (that much).

m3bRRnZ.jpg

Huh?

E0veSS2.jpg

The hell? I almost run into it. Actually I did it and reloaded the game.

oDh3d7W.jpg

Some remains...quickly, nobody will see.

XQYP0HX.jpg

rKKhAcI.jpg

DdFEQJV.jpg

ok, time to speak with Serb and move out. Unfortunately we go directly to the house and can't use him as a pack mule.
If he survived that much he surely can carry a lot. But not now, what a pity.

0J1ekn4.jpg

e0M50hI.jpg

Wife: "So, what was there?"

Akhmet: "It was common - a pile of corpses, what else? That's all, a tragic end of the Administration. But I'm glad that Serb is still alive."
Wife: "How badly is he hurt?"
Akhmet: "Nothing important, the bone is safe. Bring me the medical equipment. Let's see what we've got."
Wife: "He will recover and walk away or...or he will stay with us?"
Akhmet: "He has nowhere to go. Our house is his house."
Cute...

Vitek:"No shit, it was quite the power in the region. And now it's in ruins. In half an hour."
Akhmet:"Nigmat killed all of them. I think Serb is the last man standing."
Vitek:"So, have you found anything?"
Akhmet:"Found something, heh... There are Marauder bands everywhere. I'm happy that I haven't found a bullet for my head. Forget about it. But it was worth it. We'll heal Serb and he will be a good warrior."

That’s right for now. See you next time, that’s not the end of this chapter.

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Disturbing Visit

z2Mv51f.jpg

New trader? Interesting.
I don't like his look.

LsSa7q0.jpg

Barely grabbed the gun is going directly to the technician. This time there is no grip
so I can use grenade launcher.
This will be perfect for our new team member.

E0SIQ1G.jpg

SweDvUr.jpg

now he have name?
I’m from Potatoland, there is no muslims overcrowd like in western society (maybe because our social money is too low and nobody emigrate here?), only these people, and something tell me that I shouldn’t trust him.

Gipsy: "Meat pies! Meat pies, people, only two Fives for a pie! Cheaper than mud and cooked by the God!"

Akhmet:"What is that meat?"
Gipsy: "Pork, fatless, fresh! Don't hesitate, you have to buy it! You see it's so popular - I've just brought it here and I'm out of it, I'll return home soon!"

Sure...real meat, my ass.
I didn’t wanted to grab one but for the sake of LP I do this.

Akhmet:"Well, well. Give me one."
Gipsy:"Here you are, sir, the biggest one. Have some pork, Allah isn't watching now!"
Akhmet know everyone, everyone know that Akhmet is muslim. That's how it work in the game.

Akhmet:"Shut your mouth... I don't get it..the meat is too sweet..Is your pork burnt? Be careful. If you upset my stomach, I will upset you after. Trust me, you don't wanna be upset like this."

Gipsy:"Burnt? What do you mean, burnt? Only toda.. I mean yesterday...was brought by locals! Fresher than ever!" As I've already said, it's probably dog meat or something. But nothing bad happened so let's just move on.

uNtduh7.jpg

Wonder who is he.
Andrey:"Hey, watch where you're going, bastard! Whoa, Akhmetzyanov...Well met."
Akhmet:"Greetings, I didn't expect our meeting. You look angry, Andrey! Being angry never leads to good health nowadays. You're lucky you encountered me, and not an enemy."

Andrey:I've been looking for my little daughter for two days already, that's why I maybe look so angry. My woman, damn her, didn't take proper care of her and she left downstairs. My neighbors heard that by bad chance there were dogs downstairs. They scared her off, she ran away somewhere in direction of Culture Hall."
Akhmet:"So what, nobody seen her? Besides, half of the houses are abandoned."

Andrey:"No, nobody else. So I circle here all day long. She's probably somewhere near, extremely scared. She must have her favorite doll with her so she's not that lonely...but..Give me a hand, Akhmet? Search that part of the region, you should know it better than me. If you find her, I'll make it worth your while."

Akhmet:"Yes, brother. The situation requires no talking. I'll take the region from Bazaar to Culture Hall, you take the other side. Calm down, we'll find her, she's not so small. Where will we meet?"
Andrey:"Meet you here at dusk. Thanks in advance, Akhmetzyanov. Just in case - she took her rag doll with her. It could be a print. If you see it, it means she must be nearby."

BQX7bgd.jpg

IIRC this will lead us to the Culture Hall.

iBjRzeJ.jpg

My old stuff is still intact. Not that I need them though.

jiEpzFd.jpg

98aBfMy.jpg

Remember that old building? Now we can go inside.

6QFqYV9.jpg

:what;
Wait. I though the meat doen't exist here outside canned food and fishes.

BljIMxX.jpg

These mines are well placed, in the corridors, behind already opened doors.

Gk53h0N.jpg

KSrv8lK.jpg

One is down, another appear few pixels away.

ZbIIcP9.jpg

That's right...scumbag.

3a1FCOO.jpg

holy shit, they're cannibals!

xjTZyau.jpg

What do you hide!?

Vitek stay outside, just in time to warn me about incoming backup.
VJeVTjQ.jpg

WAIT A MINUTE
is not that guy who wanted to sell me meat?
MEAT?
HE TRIED TO SELL ME HUMAN MEAT!
:rage:

mR4XZDl.jpg

Didn't see that coming, huh? Bastard.

wVV7BZm.jpg

0lgxnZF.jpg

You want me kill with laugh or wh...

bCz81g7.jpg

oh

LDw5Ucb.jpg

Take care of it, Vitek.

Bv7CZuP.jpg

Wait, it can't be used like assault rifle? Even with heavy barrel and smaller calibre?
...ok. Must be copied description.

TDxJd7M.jpg

Fuck this shit.

ZRVpSpX.jpg

:negative:
N4hdY1y.jpg

Akhmet:"Andrey. I've some unpleasant news for you. Look."
Andrey:"Precisely! It's it, it's it! Where did you..?"
Akhmet:"Stand firm, brother. I killed one of these cannibal creatures....and I found it in it's backpack."

Andrey:"Damn... Where did the motherfucker live? Tell me, Akhmet. I need it!"
Akhmet:"Sure. I understand. Bluecher street, 17 - you know the place? There's one living house. It's the house of those creatures. Just be careful, they are many."

Andrey:"Thanks, Akhmetzyanov. Good luck to you, I am leaving. Wait... take my "Vepr". That's for your trouble. A stump will be enough for me."
Akhmet:"Thanks, Andrey. Be careful, watch your back."

W9utP3q.jpg

It's best sniper rifle in the game ( SVD Dragunov
should be better yet require more time to shoot) but was it worth?

qeo0Usj.jpg

This is old screenshot so I don't remember if the passage to the
Culture Hall is still active and I went back and forth for old loot.
Best backpack in the game. Definitely worth it.

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Long day cleaning the street, Part I - The Bad, The Ugly and The Drunk

This will be the longest chapter in the game. Two huge fights, two small battles. No rest for the wicked.
After that there is maybe 3-4 missions to the end.

Wife: "Could you bring me some fish from the Bazaar? I think I can cook a pie ...for variety."
Akhmet: "Good idea. I'm fed up with potatoes."
:outrage:

Centerman: "We're fed up with that friend of yours digging for our market. If he pulls it off again, we'll kill him on the spot. No offense, Akhmet."

Some ruskie said “no offence”? Wow.

Pyotr:"What's your business?"
Akhmet:"Hi, Pyotr! How are you? It's been a while. Why so sad?"
Pyotr:"No time to grin, Akhmet. My family was murdered while I was away. Everyone's killed...My wife, my kids...I was completely crazy not so long ago."

Oh my...

Akhmet:"Who was the murderer?"
Pyotr:"Avtaikin and his band. They're no longer humans. First, Avtaikin tried to bribe me..."
Akhmet:"You told him to fuck off?"
Pyotr:"Exactly. Proud I was. I said I would not be obeying creatures like his band. All my life I've been pursuing them and thrown them into jail. We could never be one team. So I told him to shove off. And here's the results.. "

Akhmet:"Are you looking for revenge?"
Pyotr:"I wish, but how? I can only wait for some lucky occasion... What about you? Look, I have enough to reward you. But I'll need some proof the bastard is smelling the daisies."
Akhmet:"Well, Pyotr. It could be wort a try. Avtaikin stinks and corrupts my air, too. So..how should I prove that I got rid of these creatures?"

Pyotr:"Just bring me his orange locks, that'll be enough for me to be sure that I have my revenge."
Akhmet:"Locks? What is it?"
Pyotr:"Oh, sorry. It means "Golden watch" in his damned dog language. Rouges bought an expensive golden watch for Avtaikin some time before. He accepted the gift, he didn't hesitate to accept blood money. Only when he traveled through the region, he put it off. Never parted with it otherwise."

Oleg: "This man, your fellow, had serious plans to become the chief of the Bazaar. He must be kidding. He's got neither House nor guns."

I told you, House is something bigger, like castle or heritage.

Serb:"What do you need, Islam Warrior?"
Akhmet:"Serb, we're going to fight."
Serb:"I can make it. Who are the guys you want me to kill?"
Akhmet:"These guys can kill us themselves. A rouge house. Avtaikin's place."
Serb:"No shit! That's dangerous."
Akhmet:"Prepare to move out."

Vitek:"Yes, Akhmet?"
Akhmet:"Vitek, today we'll have a little war."
Vitek:"Cool. I was about to get bored. Who's our victim?"
Akhmet:"We need to slay some bastards. Bastards from Avtaikin's house."
Vitek:"Oh..."
:lol:
Akhmet:"Ha! Boring? Be serious, we're preparing for war. Be ready to move out soon."
Wife:"Have you brought it?"
Akhmet:"I'll be away. But not for a very long time."
Wife:"How long is this "not very long"?"
Akhmet:"Two days or less. We will bash some hot heads and then travel out of the city."
Wife:"Who'll be with me at the house?"

Akhmet::"We'll see. Yeah, here you are - the fish, start cooking the pie. I already told the guys about it."
cause everyone have protection against 9x18mm ammunition.
Just put off that silencer, it have no use in this game.
Akhmet: "Here, to Avtaikin's House. I sense a big fight. - Ok, comrade Avtaikin. Let's test your might."
Vitek: "Can you put your mind to anything?"

9j6nzfb.jpg

Best armor in the game.
Not worth it, though. Exhaustion is real and it's deal breaker.
Better to get something light and avoid fire. Nothing that can't be stopped
by metal/ceramic plates though (except explosions and melee).

Zug38Fi.jpg

Description is borked but it really can hold 10 buckshots.

fe8wlZx.jpg

This goes to Serb.

ITOEH0u.jpg

As you can see SVD is inferior compared to our rifle.

kRWumFh.jpg

I just buy more ammo for incoming battle.

xydIG8R.jpg

rqeOGQ5.jpg

K7wt7TS.jpg

Z32lfHR.jpg

Our team is ready.

Af2MXWL.jpg

1IpekXl.jpg

Let's go to pay a visit to that Aviatowhatever.

jd7fOuw.jpg

This is it.
The circle building is bandit base. My plan is to send Vitek to North-East, high
ruined building and take rest of the team to the south-east, then go to south-west
from here.

s7CFcZl.jpg

aWfisDv.jpg

Fall back.

2m8mwPq.jpg

GIKbS49.jpg

Hmmm...that give me idea :smug:

oesFYQB.jpg

This is the building for Vitek.
There is two problems. No matter how sneaky he is - combat start before he reach the
building.

EdpOQva.jpg

And this is second problem.

LMOeC0M.jpg

Even with bigger team it's not trivial problem.

W5AYY9i.jpg

Just wanted to go at them when found that there is second group on the south coming at me.
Now that's how you start it - with earthquake.

p7idyiX.jpg

Not good,

EoV5E7E.jpg

2YjvzBM.jpg

Yep, this is my cunning plan. I want to start it with a blast.

m4NpP12.jpg

Woops.

Qh6oFxb.jpg

Shut up, I didn't ask you for opinion.

O6HhEBm.jpg

That's a lot of bad guys.

But before this happen...
PEJlxOS.jpg

Vitek reach his destination point.

YeGon58.jpg

While rest of the team settle themselves near the doors.

qUv6dL4.jpg

Wow, that the toughest sniper I ever seen.

GCyydSI.jpg

And here is Avatkin himself.
With pimped Saiga and full protection.
Wish I had machinegun from my house so I could spray him with it.

wHaQLXg.jpg

You can clearly see that both buckshots and slugs (I chambered them that way) one
after another, do not much against armored opponent.
Somehow I managed to take him down. Either someone from the team or critical or
some fragment hit uncovered part of the body.

ogCzxYg.jpg

Meanwhile, on the other side, Vitek took massive hit.

BIHmT0V.jpg

Enemy sniper was so proud of that shot he started break dancing.
Not for long.

i2Vxbf7.jpg

Another sniper make welcoming gesture. "Come at me, comrade" might be said.

KWO7yB6.jpg

In this tough moment Avatking do what he can do best - squat and wait.

D9hPElh.jpg

One level below him Akhmet found someone, without basic protection, who was overwhelmed
with incoming pellets.

NBC8uL6.jpg

That's right. Same situation like Chapter III, where neighbours assaulted our apartment.
Glass on stairways give no protection whatsoever.

ROMGHGK.jpg

Here comes AI brilliance. Boss use body of his old member to cover himself.
Which is p.smart, since body can stop the bullets from machineguns, AA and sniper rifles.
0rd5pd9.jpg

Time to move in. Akhmet go first, until he find some armored resistance.
Rest of the team have assault rifles, not that good for p.close contacts.
uNBUK7C.jpg

He come seeking the light on the wrong side of the barrel.
UvTEIs1.jpg

LV7OwKa.jpg

That's the last ones.
FDoVFxi.jpg

I had similiar situation in 3rd mission, but now the same trick is not working.
Whatever, not that the house is empty and we come for nothing.
F3fVwWC.jpg

MOOM1Vm.jpg

Under Vitek's position I found best backpack.
FWmCOT7.jpg

Another locker have this :incline:
Good thing I fixed .cfg file so it can reload the chambers.
0CAQWfd.jpg

This is what happened, when Serb grabbed can of food. Must be curse or something.
jMV2JoJ.jpg

What a mess. Flying guns, green people...
lEejozp.jpg

Not useful anymore. Now only AKS-74u or not bother with closer encounters.
bEmdZS7.jpg

Excellent. Best picture from the whole game.
Could be best final boss, if anything like that count.
Best grenade, best vest (with ceramic plates under it) and belt, best helmet....
And whiskey.
q19buoz.jpg

And golden watch, Rolex, neat.
ciqT9EO.jpg

0YRHzBs.jpg

RvKCnvh.jpg

Welp, looks like graphic glitch happened. Hope that will be the only glich in this LP.

LD9Hdf7.jpg

vSOBYby.jpg

ZZDAaJJ.jpg

Nnpdw0w.jpg

Another glitch.
0o3r3uu.jpg

5LAqIjD.jpg

1RbsQoQ.jpg

Safe. Not only that but he's behind the hardest doors in the game. No lockpicks
or crowbar can help. This call for Serb's intervention.
Bz4iw0i.jpg

HrjMpoS.jpg

There is another chest, not locked, that contain it.
Just now I got reminded that Zshick (or whatever his name is) is machinegun specialist.
Since PKM use better ammo - it go to his hands.

x4EnOym.jpg

Nothing is impossible.
It took me 5 tries to open.

pj3w5xI.jpg

Another SVD that I don't want, good scope (iirc x7), whiskey and more ammo, different
calibre than SVD, strange...

9xtjWEO.jpg

Now this is interesting.
Wonder if it's compatible with the Vitek's rifle.

OTC3f4d.jpg

Passage is open, but it's not time to move out, yet.

e17ynDn.jpg

aww.... :codexisforfags:
Right, that's another abandoned school (beside Bazaar).

3zJKFig.jpg

There is various hidden stashes around, mostly in garrages.

8iTJOTj.jpg

Shieeeeeeettttt....
wait, can i put it on...

T8GuVmo.jpg

YES I CAN :bounce:

UOiKiEm.jpg

In my team? Yes you are. You should be, or you will be dead.

2K1Hr2I.jpg

Time to move on!

s3ObBHS.jpg

nY0wFJE.jpg

...only to find out there will be another battle(s).
Sigh.

Last edited:

R@S

Scholar
Nice, been a while since I played this game, might have to make another playthrough soon. I'm currently busy working on a new mod for 7.62, with much more c&c, more skill checks for dialog options and a nice survival feel to it. I'll make an LP myself when it's done, and this time I'll finish it, promise;)

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Yeah I heard you don't work anymore on new BSM, and work on something new.

I also got some idea of making similiar mod for JA2 1.13 but that happen for a lot of people (ideas, ideas) that play lot of games.

Do you have any informations about 7,62 Reload? It's addon for 7,62 High Caliblre, not translated. Someone doing some attempts or it's definitely abandoned?

R@S

Scholar
7.62 Reloaded is pretty much the same as 7.62HC, but without the sandbox gameplay, much like MoP in that regard. You have a base from where you get missions, one at a time. BSM has taken a few maps from it, those you get to late in the BSM quest line. Other than that, it's the same weapons and items. It was only released in Russian, but there is a fan translation available.

I haven't given up on BSM completely tho, but I need to make some moneyz, and that dog wont hunt. I would need to get my hands on the complete source code and the map builder, which seems to be impossible.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Free like a bison

Why not check a Bazaar before another battle? Even when it lead to yet another battle.

Akhmet: "Any news, Oleg?"
Oleg: "Somebody ruined Avtaikin's house. Avtaikin had nearly 15 ugly lads under his control, all of them were robbers or former cops. Nobody of them has survived. It serves them right."
:salute:
Now skins.
Akhmet:"Masha, look. I have something for you."
Masha:"You're working fine, Akhmet. I sold some clothes made from your dog skins, earned good money. You know, I should give you a reward for justice. Here, keep it, while I'm so kind. Maybe it'll save you some day. Your clothes are no match for this vest, it may keep a rifle slug away."
Whiskey comes to...
Sanek:"Give it to me. Here's your Fives, precisely. Take it, my friend. Thanks, Akhmet, you never forget about my requests. And I never forget about you too. Here's a little present. It's a night vision goggle."
Akhmet:"Sanek, brother...I'm grateful, but are you sure you know the price of it?"
Sanek:"Don't worry, Akhmet, I certainly know it. I earned more on your stuff. Keep it, don't make me sad."

Pyotr: “Yes, that’s it! Akhmet, my brother, there is a God in heaven... There, the inscription: “To deputy chief, Arkasha Avtalkin from the grateful...”. He got what he deserved, bastard... Look, Akhmet. Here, take this key. Remember where do I live? There is a safe in my apartment, take a “Bizon” inside. A brand new one, I served with it. Kept it for dire times, you how much does it cost now. Take it, you deserve it.”
Akhmet: "Thanks, Pyotr. You were living near Pentagon?"
Pyotr: I used to live there. I can look at these walls no longer... It's driving me nuts again. But I'm absolutely sure the safe is there, locked. It can only be opened with this key, no chance to pick the lock."
Marauder1:"Look! It seems like we have guests."
Marauder2:"The cop's friends or something?"
Marauder3:"Ha, easy loot is coming."

YjMDrcE.jpg

salSWPv.jpg

Vitek took another improvement in the Rifles.

tY3R7Gr.jpg

While Akhmet take something to deal with armored opponents, when you don't have AP
ammunition around.

ElMMhqr.jpg

For all these dog furs Masha give us this special vest. It give p. good protection
but it's weight less that other vests from this armor tier. Perfect gift for
Vitek, the weakest in the team (until you got futher).

sRzUexu.jpg

Another item, that was important in previous Apeiron games, is useless.
There is one night mission and one underground with no power and light, and
it never worked.

G9MpBhU.jpg

Look at the price. Three magazines full of bullets for one jar.

BMoMgDl.jpg

Look at these bullets...money is no longer a concern in the game.
And there will be another mission that give us another financial boost.

yQUg3y5.jpg

rN8KHEI.jpg

tliFHGJ.jpg

lJDIrJY.jpg

My team is almost ready. You see that Vitek have no secondary weapon. This is why
we're going to the Bazaar again.

9RW8Cfk.jpg

But I won't buy it.

TATBZvk.jpg

Do you remember?

uTR0IW0.jpg

And now?

Raider1: That cop's friends or something?
Raider2: Ha, easy loot is coming.
Zshick: I'm afraid not <tipping trigger on his PKM>

73ELkCo.jpg

ASOxRWY.jpg

Not much to say. Four marauders, not much threat if you avoid grenade and some
mines.
As you see Akhmet went full Rambo and not a single scratch marked his vest.
Since 3/4 of them had no protection out Saiga fired for the last time.

YZVsSeq.jpg

This could be best gun if that mission happened two chapters back.
Now it's nitpick than anything useful.

0qvLQ2K.jpg

More important reward from this quest was the experience.
I thing that trait make the cover less safely for enemies. IF it work at all.
Serb get improved vision and Zshick better machine gun proficiency.
W6c5wm2.jpg

JHmCmhO.jpg

3fyfzWT.jpg

Updated my journal.bmp

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Picnic on the roadside

Zhirik: "So, you, unholy. How long we’ll be waiting for you?"
Akhmet:"Just a second, I need to take a bath, have a cup of cappuccino! Alright, alright...let's go."

xybXcOt.jpg

Let's speak with this useless NPC and just get done with it.

NYExgOc.jpg

the edge...

qhNVsHL.jpg

Let's study the map. We noticed one bandit already. You know what it mean, when you
start the mission and already spot the enemy? That mean HUGE group of enemies.
But they're not the biggest problem here.
Other obstacle, not mentioned anywhere, is the terrain itself.
It's forest and terrain itself. You will non stop loosing the targets and
have maximum risk of being surprised by enemy. Enemy, who is beyond your line of sign...
Maybe Zshick shoot something with his cannon...

Now this is the moment when RTwP combat turn into nightmare and you start missing
good ol' turn-based encounter in the JA2.

I have plan to move Vitek to the Hill on the north and cover both passages.
They're covered with trees, which mean that there will be someone who do peek-a-boo
and burst fire our member.

I took bunch of screenshots, but none of them can say how this shit was intense.
And not that adding more pics to load make it necesary.

rYMJIjN.jpg

This is entrance at the south.
Why they didn't pick it it's beyond me.

6mv46QR.jpg

Already spotted by the sniper. :roll:

ZPj725j.jpg

WELL FUCK ME
and this is only part of the force.

jFAnuXd.jpg

No shit man. Now take them down FAST

T384OXT.jpg

First contact on the wester passage.

QFFIC76.jpg

Another rifle-wielding raider, can't do much beside severe bleeding.
Did I mentioned that everyone here wear protective gear?

cph8On8.jpg

either this is Springfield or they hide something else underground.

4EsPeak.jpg

If you check this screenshot carefully you can find enemies.

dempabk.jpg

Hah, this screenshot is one year old, and predicted some meme already.
Don't know the name but it's a guy dancing like that.

uXbZ3si.jpg

Even in war there is place for love.
I can guess that guy loathe this situation as a whole.

5hOp3TB.jpg

This is the north uphill. I was stupid enough to bring Vitek to the one
closer to the middle and immediately regret it.

coobDMh.jpg

Halt! Hammertime!

dn7lCLM.jpg

More opposition on the left wing and suspicious activity on the right wing. Not good.

rOr7CVj.jpg

On the bright side I can watch all these wacky ragdoll (?) animations.

BHG1TC4.jpg

I forgot that soviets are masters of painless fall to the knee. This one is fine example.
Survived heavy shot and fall.
And here is another Fallout/X-Com thing - despite perfect chance to hit character
either go "nah!" or something else happen. This shit is infuriating and often deadly.

1PLICFd.jpg

Serb taking care of the incoming opposition, but deeply with of the divine
intervention, embodied in the chest with flamethrower.

F8SB7IF.jpg

Believe or not but that cover is nothing for hostile sight.
Yet we must deal with it.

ysoJxvS.jpg

Double shot right into the helmet. And survived.

Xhl9Kjb.jpg

Seems like remaining force is hiding. Good thing that asshole in the north is not
rushing, like in the other video games.

P9ngg0I.jpg

Damn, look what they did with my armor plate. This this is simply livesaving :salute:

NUZSaEX.jpg

The hell he is doing?

wfLfKo5.jpg

Hiding behind thick tree is unwise.

Lhd1bPE.jpg

Now here is important question - let him bleed? what if he survive (maybe use
bandages?) and give us nasty surprise, when we don't expect it?

VXAnH5l.jpg

Ohyes

BKGCdgu.jpg

I though that shooting down most of the group make it now cakewalk.
But it's not. Looking for the remains in the dense forest is also intense.

aS1Pmsh.jpg

Now that's the power of reincarnation. Reborn with bigger gun.

SKRrhgF.jpg

He was good in hiding, but bad in sensing direction.

zOPfmYF.jpg

aeWxuSJ.jpg

Some more offensive movement won't hurt.

Vd3QUS3.jpg

P.tough guy for a sniper.

A344k5N.jpg

Some smart guy jumped out of the bush, but get down with free bullets, he's gonna wept.

6YUj0Uf.jpg

Is it the last guy?

7H6BupK.jpg

Yep.

sH4xToI.jpg

Found another pair of NV googles. Maybe they wanted to try them underground.
Who know. Surely they won't work for me.

See you later!

Last edited:

R@S

Scholar
I see you used the same spot luring the enemy out as I usually do, it's a tough map to fight with all the trees in the way. I also place some mercs behind the rocks on the left side, to get a clear shot at the enemies trying to rush that position. Anyways, keep up the good work!

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Into the darkness​

Akhmet: Ventilation...if we can tie a rope to these bars, we’ll be able to pull down elephant inside.
Akhmet: Let’s do some climbing.

You know what I forgot in the previous update? Show you the grenade launcher
(RG-6 Bulldog) barrage. With fixed .cfg file it make better show.
Oh well.

3NwJWRp.jpg

See? It's p.dark here.

8eqop2F.jpg

Our target is in the north-east under cross, but out first objective
(forgot ifi t's listed in the journal) is to restore power.

vugC7Ac.jpg

With this switch.

sEOXqHb.jpg

That was easy part.

tE8dix8.jpg

Claymore crossfire? Nasty.

iR12vOk.jpg

"Target itself"?

DRXgddA.jpg

Hmmm...
Nah, no Robocop or Terminator referece here.
Move along tovarish.

P6rJEvH.jpg

Another task is to clean out the rooms from booby traps.

0Bqvc9G.jpg

Hiding under the desk didn't helped him.

1DuzVEo.jpg

Excellet. I need to replace my old one. Or nor replace them and save for another battle?
Choices and Consequences.

5ofXIqg.jpg

This is how we look in the best vest.

tMLuBnd.jpg

Belt with 70 bullets in it. As usual - unload the bullets and leave the belt.

3OWCtMj.jpg

GTDHGvN.jpg

Next room have lockers with...

W0tRsfj.jpg

...RPG. We found the RPG elements in the game.
These things must be armed before use and can't be disarmed.

There is also mine detector, don't mind if I use.

usIGPtc.jpg

I don't have any explosives in my possession, lockpicks and crowbar doesn't work and
firing RPG at this distance is dumb so what else we can do?

MfI4ixE.jpg

SERB SMASH

SWkIPip.jpg

SERB CRUSH

CCLf59h.jpg

SERB DA VPIERDOL

Nr2tGDs.jpg

what the fuck
That's not how the physic work!

mCexOwr.jpg

Without any questions and ignoring possible presence of the mines Pashkin move his way.

54rTJWi.jpg

Disarming goes easy and swift. Not even minor accidents.

zttNS1L.jpg

We found another RPG and pair of ceramic plates.

HQXobF3.jpg

Srsly, how cool it could be to do sneaky night attack with NV on the nose and machette?
Maybe in 762mm.

tQrCmg6.jpg

Vitek want to be terminator too. Even with small carry weight his killing abilities
make him good member.

IPeUUNM.jpg

So many guns in almost pristine condition. It's marauder's heaven if you don't
count traps.
But there is no rose without needles.

RaOvStv.jpg

FFpLGHd.jpg

Another grenade launcher. Not sure if it's worth bringing him home, it
takes a lot of space and I already have one.

Oq1njyB.jpg

Who put booby traps in the morgue?

nWJAA3m.jpg

Fully pimped AKM. Interesting. I won't be surprised if that's the only
upgraded gun I ever found in the game.

HIsKtJX.jpg

AnPILwT.jpg

n5Dv4st.jpg

Updated my... hey, how did you get up here?
Better you don't get stuck here.
And why it's the journal borked? Oh wait, another assault?

OS9MKeK.jpg

On the opposite side of the morgue there's safe with Pecheng inside.

JXXgGpk.jpg

wat

RnsunUF.jpg

Ohsnap
oh crap, I did not secured the kitchen!

2wgjkEh.jpg

w0EiBmA.jpg

That's a lot of bad guys (deja vu).

zGSRZc1.jpg

Some of the go around, as expected.

ZIfh23S.jpg

I don't remember how I screwed that part. Either I got 100% bug that lead to no reaction
or he was hidden behind my line of sight. And I don't remember what he throw.
Both grenade and stone is a deadly tool, and another enemy can shoot Serb's ass
with not problem.

mUMGxtf.jpg

I made mistake and put Serb in the plain sight, which give me easy way to take 1-2 guys,
while rest of the assaulting group will constantly jum out of the corner and shoot me,
then quickly hide.

cTJ9ngO.jpg

Vitek shoot enemies easily, but some of them adopted tothe situation and use peek-a-booby
move to avoid his bullets.

xtnYhlS.jpg

Is that...grenade?
I don't know what's the heigh of the corridors here but I feel like throwing stuff
here is not wise move.

b11n0FU.jpg

I don't what's more strange. The fact that he survived and I though he's didn't, or
the fact he fly above the ground.

b0gwJqs.jpg

Let's spice the party a bit, shall we?

hKyRaSE.jpg

Action

plbVbqX.jpg

and reaction.
He didn't saw that coming.

Jw99d3u.jpg

Pashkin is dead, but he's not important anymore to progress.
Not that he was relevant before.

qtYV6LA.jpg

Did I missed another wave?

YRn6R4e.jpg

Luckly Zshick poped out his idea out of his head.
I can only imagine how the guy jumping out of the corner spray Zshick with his RPK.

Fzy8yjO.jpg

There is still a lot of them.

QdfsYzh.jpg

We need to spice it up even more.

zXxaOFd.jpg

r7NCyLV.jpg

Hell yes he is.

WYHw40P.jpg

That's the last guy in the sector.

3JeP4ju.jpg

After checking few rooms we reach this one...

9vY33D7.jpg

...and quickly regret our careless action. Luckly, this time Akmet's plates are
completely shredded after saving their owners from deadly fire.

XBFWTY5.jpg

And that's if for this place.

vpUvhI5.jpg

For some reason this corpse is still up.
Whatever, let's get out of here.

Akhmet: Should we take the machineguns and get the hell out of here as soon as possible?
3h later...
Akhmet House
Oh, so no return to outside camp? Ok.
Zhirik: Ok, sinner, what do you think? Will you help me assault on the Trade?
U MAD?
Akhmet: "Do I look like I'm in a hurry? If we can divide the loot, you can rely on me."
I’m kidding. He leaved my group and do his wish other time.
[Updated my journal]
The day was a success. Now we should pray for Zhirik. If we can gather a large crowd, there’ll be a big Bazaar. And with a strong friendly House profiting from it. Sehr gut.
So that’s how it go. Not only friend but also allies in this world.
I feel something in guts that only bait stronger enemy...
Wife::"You're here, thank god! Everything alright?"
Akhmet:"Of course. Zhirik has got one dead man, but we're unharmed."
Yeah, nothing important.
Wife:"Don't put your evil eye on it! You'd better rest for a while."
Akhmet:"Okay, this won't hurt me."
This is it for now, see you next time!

Finale is close but I'm sure there is some obstacles slowing down the progress.

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Not sure if #50 is new one but let's try.
Bump

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom