Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Lifelike voice generation is here - ElevenLabs

Technomancer

Liturgist
No more robotic drone nonsense. Always wanted to have VA in your game but couldn't afford it? How about that bit of cut content that was never voiced but was left detailed and unimplemented in the files by the developers? Want to get bullied by game waifus? The potential of this technology is vast, and this is only the beginning.

https://beta.elevenlabs.io

Some examples:

latest.png

Last edited:

Zeriel

Arcane
Its gonna be paywalled soon so check it out before its too late.

paywalled.png

Always the same thing. Almost immediately a tool is butchered into uselessness. I guess we'll just have to wait for NovelAI to do everything as per usual.

Star Citizen

Learned
Played around with this a bit and it's fucking impressive, although while you do sometimes have to regenerate the same lines of text repeatedly to produce better results, it's a tool that's very much useable by a professional in a creative field.

orochi2k

Arcane
Developer
The fun is over as expected. Someone needs to make an open source version of this!
I just know a guy named Dan Ruta
And here is his open-source project: https://github.com/DanRuta/xVA-Synth

I have also worked on something similar for many months now. However, my main focus is making my indie game. (All VOs in my game are generated by AI or your operating system.) Thus, my version of such kind of software is not quite user-friendly right now. :P

Here is an example of my AI-generated voice-over:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom