Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lift Curry's Punishment

Should Curry's punishment be lifted?

• Ban SuicideBunny

Votes: 51 47.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 57 52.8%

• Total voters

EG

Nullified
Why was he redirected to the Watch?

Am I asking too many questions?

It is best that you continue asking these questions, Cuddles.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
in a way this reminds me of the kickstarter frenzy

after stereotypical villain's stunning success story other probated hopefuls will want to get in on the codex goodwill mercy train

Wyrmlord

Arcane

CF was punished for revealing the secret and ruining the joke.

Apparently, they were completely clueless and thought it was just an accident.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
in a way this reminds me of the kickstarter frenzy

after stereotypical villain's stunning success story other probated hopefuls will want to get in on the codex goodwill mercy train

The obvious solution is to ban SV. That'll teach curry and his ilk that resistence is futile.

curry

Arcane

CF was punished for revealing the secret and ruining the joke.

Apparently, they were completely clueless and thought it was just an accident.

Actually, I figured it out the moment it started happening because my posts were also moderated. I asked about it and was told to make the thread.

So it didn't really work if it was meant to be clever trolling.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I will nuke curry's account if this poll fails to reach more than 50% votes for yes.

So far the future looks bleak for curry.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
curry was warned then continued shitposting.

should be permabanned.

EG

Nullified
How about we make him the Keeper of the Prosper?

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
Perhaps if Curry donates a substantial amount of money for the Codex someone else will be nuked in his place.

Esquilax

Arcane
Voted yes for I was once in a similar spot.

No. I can't say that I'm a fan of your posts, but you on your worst day are 100x better than curry on his best day. I can look past all the GD shit and say "well, at the end of the day, whatever FretRider has posted, he's still got that fucking awesome Azrael's Tear LP going for him", which is a hell of a plus in my opinion. On the other hand, curry has no such redeeming qualities and just posts utter shit all the time. He's said nothing worthwhile. Ever.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Project: Eternity
Voted yes for I was once in a similar spot.

No. I can't say that I'm a fan of your posts, but you on your worst day are 100x better than curry on his best day. I can look past all the GD shit and say "well, at the end of the day, whatever FretRider has posted, he's still got that fucking awesome Azrael's Tear LP going for him", which is a hell of a plus in my opinion. On the other hand, curry has no such redeeming qualities and just posts utter shit all the time. He's said nothing worthwhile. Ever.

Ok. Thanks I guess... I actually never interacted with curry(being that he was already like this when I registered this account) and don't remember him from back in the day, so I don't really know how bad his posts are. From the op it seems that he wants to quit shitposting and also to stop posting NSFW as well. I don't know, I had a "ban on sight" policy going for me for quite a while so I guess it would be hypochrisy to vote to ban him if he is trying to stay and follow the rules.

Let the people decide, I suppose.

Luzur

Good Sir
ROFL, wear your punishment like a badge of honor like i do, you managed to really rile up the Codex.

also this gave me more time to do other stuff, so i guess it was a mixed blessing.

oscar

Arcane
curry, why should I vote 'yes' for you? Are the allegations that you are, in fact, a shitposter true?

curry

Arcane
curry, why should I vote 'yes' for you? Are the allegations that you are, in fact, a shitposter true?

I'm not a shitposter, that's just a lie cooked up by people who felt threatened by my growing influence in RPGCodex community.

I'm an investigative game journalist and my merits include exposing Brian Mitsoda as Vault Dweller

Shannow

Waster of Time

I'm not a shitposter, that's just a lie cooked up by people who felt threatened by my growing influence in RPGCodex community.

I'm an investigative game journalist and my merits include exposing Brian Mitsoda as Vault Dweller
Thanks, that post helped making up my mind on the vote.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
5 minutes ago and as over 50% of the poll has voted yes, I have lifted curry's punishment and not banned him because I am kind and generous.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom