Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Listen up fuckfaces - I just purchased Silverfall.

DaveO

Erudite
I fully realize that this is quite an old thread, but I decided to give the game a whirl. There are some bugs, but nothing a save and exit won't fix. I thought for a while that I had an important Nature quest pooched when the refugee guards killed the leader. A reload let me fix that potential pitfall. Apparently using the 1.7 patch breaks the ability to use the expansion from what I have read.

Fair warning to not heavily invest on your stats early unless you want to spend vital gold undoing those choices. The game feels a bit like Divine Divinity with the early grinding, but once you get Morka as an NPC(Troll healer) it gets more workable. Despite the rough edges, it has so far been a fun diversion.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom