Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] Spiral

Baltika9

Arcane
C>B

Akkudakku

Arbiter
G.
Ist it this fucker that sell himself to the devil? Every. Fucking. Time?

Or am I confused...

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
You are confused.

Tokigawa is the one who is genuinely trying to help these people get out and is acting as a leader and a mediator between hostile parties, keeping everything together.

Naturally, G. :cool:

It's not like they will ask where we heard it from and make us reveal the fact that we have searched a dead body of a doctor that we may or may not have killed.

Failing that, I want to stay in a lobby (together or not) and finally talk to Sakaki. Come on, guys. We will have to do this sooner or later:
I didn't expect you guys to hit the third chapter without talking to Sakaki even once. :lol:
It's the fourth chapter already.

Last edited:

Jester

Arbiter
F - time to loot this place, when we get out we will be rich. I am sure Shin can find right place with girls in need of nurse uniforms for cosplay or send them to maid. The plan is foolproof.

I dont think that telling about sick leave now is good idea. Better first make him admit he was here whole time and later corner him with note or something. Dunno what we wish to gain from this.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
F - time to loot this place, when we get out we will be rich. I am sure Shin can find right place with girls in need of nurse uniforms for cosplay or send them to maid. The plan is foolproof.

I dont think that telling about sick leave now is good idea. Better first make him admit he was here whole time and later corner him with note or something. Dunno what we wish to gain from this.
Well CLEARLY the fuck is IN on the whole thing from beginning. Of each day.
He wants us to split so people are easier to corner and kill by the shit happening over here.
If we manage to undermine him then we have higher chances of winning.

Nevill

Arcane
And that is why he was so scared when Okuyama went missing. Clearly, she is in cahoots! You are onto them!

Tigranes

Arcane
Really? Are we just going to lulzvote the ENTIRE lp? I mean, we lulzvote half the time, sure, but...

He is a helpful friendly type that has already mobilised everybody for an acceptable plan of action. We are a reclusive weirdo who is already suspected by several of the group (Uehara et al), has just been marked a tiresome paranoiac by others, and is now trying to justify his suggestions by encouraging infighting. Oh, not to mention we didn't exactly roll a persuasive type. I can't imagine how this wouldn't go wrong, oh no.

A > Anything but G.

Going with one group or striking out on our own is not likely to be very beneficial - it repeats mistakes of previous nights. But staying in the lobby doesn't sound so great either.

oscar

Arcane
Where the hell has the character list gone?

I also don't think we should resort to G yet.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Where the hell has the character list gone?

You can use this one for now:

Sakimura and Uehara, thankfully, make no mention of the suspicious state they found you in – your introduction is awkward but brief. Besides them, there are nine others here.

Kayano Rina, an everyday office lady.

Sakaki Okitsu, folklorist and author.

Maeda Nami, a fiery beauty radiating disdain for everyone else.

Taketatsu Kouichi, a software developer and entrepreneur.

Sawada Junichi, a minor celebrity who insists that he be referred to as ‘Juni-S’

Okuyama Midori, a trainee nurse at the hospital.

Tokigawa Kou, a trainee doctor at the hospital, and the one who called the meeting.

Mori Akiyama, a gruff, middle-aged man who seems fairly reticent about his background.

Amanozaki Touko, a very weird and eccentric fortune-teller.

I'll prepare the full list in an update or two, depending on the winning option.

Rex Feral

Prophet
Where's the option to wander off with Mori. Let these bastards fuck themselves over.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
There's the option to wander off by yourself. If Mori wants to track you down, he will.

Rex Feral

Prophet
I was thinking more of proposing him to go together and investigate something.

Rex Feral

Prophet
But we do have balls to accuse a guy in front of all the others, possibly incurring his wrath or making a fool of ourselves when he comes up with a credible explanation. Seems legit.

Rex Feral

Prophet
Ffs we're stuck playing this meek guy, without the potential to develop it more our way.

I vote the choice to kill em all. First we turn them one against the other. G

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Why would any guy, meek or not, go up to middle-aged guy and say "Would you like to elope with me?" Is there any non-meta reason to single him out as being particularly useful or desirable to partner up with? What happens if he's a murderer? Why would you want to be alone with him? :mrfussy:

Nevill

Arcane
Why would any guy, meek or not, go up to middle-aged guy and say "Would you like to elope with me?"
He is the runner up for the 'who do you trust the most' question in the meta-world. Surely we feel he is worthy of trust on an instictual level! :M

Besides, he is the only one with a cool trenchcoat. We've been dreaming about it since chapter 1.

Tigranes

Arcane
But we do have balls to accuse a guy in front of all the others, possibly incurring his wrath or making a fool of ourselves when he comes up with a credible explanation. Seems legit.

We'll just mumble, fumble, make oursleves look like an arse and mildly suspicious, all teeing it up for another session in a dark room shackled to the floor.

Jester

Arbiter
We'll just mumble, fumble, make oursleves look like an arse and mildly suspicious, all teeing it up for another session in a dark room shackled to the floor.
The question is with who we spend this session. Some people must pay for such scenarios.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom