Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Magic the Gathering's best artist is too based for WotC, gets cancelled (Season 2)

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture

Seb Mc'Kinnon, the only modern mtg artist worth his salt, doubles down and sides with the Canadian freedom truckers.
Cancellation imminent.

9xMMSn5.jpg

H0LjoUp.jpg

4KHFDOL.jpg

lCXNNIx.jpg

EwLzvKQ.jpg

7cwxWsZ.jpg

MG1zI3N.jpg

Very reminiscent of Wotc's prior best artist, Terese Nielsen, being cancelled a while back for being a TERF or something.
Some of her art:
fF0FI9V.jpg

DJAyjNr.jpg

7kfBmaq.jpg

Bigg Boss

Arcane

Seb Mc'Kinnon, the only modern mtg artist worth his salt, doubles down and sides with the Canadian freedom truckers.
Cancellation imminent.

9xMMSn5.jpg

H0LjoUp.jpg

4KHFDOL.jpg

lCXNNIx.jpg

EwLzvKQ.jpg

7cwxWsZ.jpg

MG1zI3N.jpg

Very reminiscent of Wotc's prior best artist, Terese Nielsen, being cancelled a while back for being a TERF or something.
Some of her art:
fF0FI9V.jpg

DJAyjNr.jpg

7kfBmaq.jpg

Black guy really likes his ram.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
Love the trucker's rally. Love maple syrup. Love great mtg art. I hope the Great Lakes and Canada open back up.

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
A few more links:

All of his card arts for MTG

His Website

Also I forgot, Rhystic Studies even made a video on how good his art is.https://www.sebmckinnon.com/illustration

I wish he did more cards in other colours, I can't find the chart anymore, but he mostly makes cards in black and blue, some in red and green and almost nothing in white. I really wanted to see his take on white over time.
5mOF82F.jpg

XcOjI1U.jpg

oEmk1ue.jpg

His black cards are sick. He treads the edge between grim and noble so well.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Cancellation is wrong. But society does have a right to keep itself safe from the dangerous elements, such as thieves, rapists, homosexuals or in this case biological terrorists. And fine, it can be their choice, but they must be relocated then.

Western society is a pussy society, they have no concept of forced relocation. So they make do with what they have, the pussy cancellation bullshit. I'd send them all to Siberia and problem solved. It's got good air.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
Cancellation is wrong. But society does have a right to keep itself safe from the dangerous elements, such as thieves, rapists, homosexuals or in this case biological terrorists. And fine, it can be their choice, but they must be relocated then.

Western society is a pussy society, they have no concept of forced relocation. So they make do with what they have, the pussy cancellation bullshit. I'd send them all to Siberia and problem solved. It's got good air.
Isn't Ottawa just Siberia with cancel culture? This isn't the 1930s.

Dr1f7

Scholar
well he plays mtg, he knew what would happen after posting that
Image.ashx

maybe he's switching to yugioh?

1235.jpg

fyi
i wrote to rk post (magic artist) asking for his fees, no answer in months
i wrote to paul bonner (mutant chronicles artist), answered the same day

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom