Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Midnight Suns gameplay trailers reveal card-based combat

I wish Slay the Spire was never born.
It’s not StS fault, it’s Hearthstone’s. Slay the Spire may have popularized single player card battlers, but HS is the game that made card mechanics palatable to the normies in the first place.

Last edited:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Darker side of marvel eh?
Disney-Evil-Mickey-Mouse-iPhone-Wallpaper.jpg

ANYTHING MARVEL THAT FUCKING RODENT OWNS! And I fucking hate rodents

Tired of card attack games. Bleh. A regular TB interface would have been fine. What was wrong with X-com 2 combat?

True, I never played that one (yet) but it looked adequate. I noticed those mini-combat action cut-scenes in the marvel game and thought (how fucking annoying). Seeing Xcom2 also has these J wonder if you can turn that shit off. It'll annoy the fuck out if me after a while. I kept noticing Dr Strange using the same sigils (i wouldn't doubt his hand movements are the same for every attack).

Animations/art ... I guess codex snobbery is rubbing off on me. The characters look like fucking walking clip art. They are dead and hollow and their cutscenes and combat scenes barely take them out of their zombie stares.

Customizable hero eh? Can you be a male? NO? Well fuck your SJW agenda game. It fucking screams it at every turn.
1. Protag the ultra demon hunter dayghter of
2. Big bad SJW LILITH
3. Sjw captain marvel
4. Suns indtead of Sons due to so many femme fatals.
Probably other shit I just won't even look at.

Oh.... China yellow outfits.

Atm.. only a few vids giving a meh review but we'll see if it gets crapped on more.

I ain't sticking my hand in this glowing pile of shit.

Last edited:
Can you imagine the neck pain Wolverine must have from making that face 24/7? Seriously, I have substantial chronic neck pain, and I spend at least two hours a day smiling, and the majority of the rest in a neutral position. Like... the dude would not be able to rotate his neck after a week or two of holding that expression.

Last edited:

mondblut

Arcane
Delit this and ban The Oy Vey Infinitron for tainting the front page of this prestigious magazine with irrelevant puddles of vomit over and over again.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
You know, I once knew a girl in highschool who looked like that dark haired chick. She wasn't goth or bad attitude though. Word on the bus she was horny as hell.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I already pirated that ugly cbr but just can't bother to read it. Its that bad from reviews.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom