Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Monsters of Mican - whimsical Might & Magic-like blobber

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
696ProjectMMWin64Shippi.jpg

Admit defeat here, i am too retarded to have figured it out on my own without a hint.
Hint:The riddle should be read backwards. The answer also should be spelled backwards.
73aProjectMMWin64Shippi.jpg

This game ain't lacking in enemy variety.

e27ProjectMMWin64Shippi.jpg

Dragon transformation spell is fun but kinda... underwhelming. Not sold on the claw and firebreath attack but you do get a ridiculous amount of HP.

d7dProjectMMWin64Shippi.png

b8dProjectMMWin64Shippi.jpg

Can see myself casting this spell quite a lot just for the hell of it. Tantalizing sandwich does restore your health.

dedProjectMMWin64Shippi.jpg
53eProjectMMWin64Shippi.jpg

It's one of those game where you're allowed to make stupid choices, i see. Reminds me, didn't you have a moment in M&M7 where you could admit to a ruler that you robbed/sabotaged him which results in him executing you?

12eProjectMMWin64Shippi.jpg

Rabbit legs spell makes me wish for a dungeon with lots of verticality as a main gimmick.

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
Just completed the game.
ffaProjectMMWin64Shippi.jpg

The final dungeons are indeed way too generous with gold to the point where training costs stop being a factor. None of the late game enemies were able to do any significant damage to me.
Still, this game is great if you can look past the hopw roewur ne visuals.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom