Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

More final faggotry

Wasn't there an upcoming hack and slash where you play a tranny?

And I really mean a tranny, i.e. it's stated in the press release it's one.

Felix

Arcane
I wish I have the power to go back in time before FF released and destroy Square for good.

Syraxis

Novice
Emotional Vampire said:
Wasn't there an upcoming hack and slash where you play a tranny?

And I really mean a tranny, i.e. it's stated in the press release it's one.

Nier.

Clockwork Knight said:
Felix said:
I always thought FF are full of trannies ?

no trannies. Plenty of girly boys, though, which are the next best (?) thing

ff12vaan.jpg

cc-nikki.jpg

^This guy? never got that fag, I just got the french guy that is useless until he finds an equipment set during middle game.

nikki is only useful coupled with his sister, which means two party slots occupied for one or two combos, which means lol no

miki.jpg

btw, his dad is this super macho pirate guy, which may or may not explain his faggish style

farga.jpg

That's a lot of information I don't give two shits about, thanks.

P.S. IIRC you have to use Nikki(Along with like half the entire cast, one by one) for some time because of storyline shit.

chiefnewo

Liturgist
Square continues to mine the uncanny valley for their character graphics. I suppose it's conveniently placed next to where they get their shithouse writing.

All that info is gathered through a lenghty sidequest that requires you to follow nikki and his slut sis for a shitload of time, so it's engraved into my brain

You have to use either nikki, french dude or the guy that was supposed to be Magus but the developers thought he was gonna hog all the attention, so they replaced him with some generic guy that sorta looks like him but I don't care anyway

pierre.jpg

maoh_magus_jacky_janus_guile_alf.jpg

I picked french dude because he's at least honest about being a fag, plus he wants to storm the mansion's front door instead of sneaking aroundthe backdoor / sewers like a pussy

I was always taking the Magus since he looked most fucking normal, plus one of his limit breaks(or whatever the fuck they were called) was pretty painful.

ever

Scholar
oh man the j-pop in the background!

gross!

I like the orchestral scores in the final fantasy games altho I haven't played an ff game since VII

ecliptic

Liturgist
Someone beat me to it, but the uncanny valley is in full effect, haha.

And the gameplay looked so jRPG indulgent, this even coming from one who enjoys a handful of them (mostly Tri-Ace games and SMT though..).

Also some awwwwwwwwful voice acting. Way to harvest the anime VA.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom