Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Mortal Kombat 11

Generic-Giant-Spider

AAeISnAAAbcY.jpg

Ermac, Mileena, Smoke, Reptile, Cyrax, Sektor and anyone else had to take a backseat for NRS to push agendas. =D

Spend $40 to buy SHEEVA lmao

And if that doesn't convince you, here's ROBOCOP LOL

Silverfish

Arbiter
Props to the current MK writers. It takes talent to make a character even goofier than they were in a film where they were killed by a giant birdcage.

Watched the first match and it was Sheeva getting destroyed and then showing off a broken crouch kick.

edit: watched the second match and it was Sheeva consistently losing against Ermac and then being outshined (outshone?) by Jax with his 68% combo.

Did we see the same fight? None of fighters manage to kill more than one opponent so I really don't see Sheeva loosing here. Agree on Jax, his corner combos are insane.

Havik, Kira, Hsu Hao, Onaga, Daegon, Reiko and anyone else had to take a backseat for NRS to push agendas. =D

Fixed.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Look on the bright side, because NRS seems to want to avoid every character that may actually sell the chances of Hsu Hao have dramatically risen.

Maybe we'll see the triumphant return of MEAT.

Barbarian

Arcane
Triborg will eventually be in for sure, or the individual robots. Ed Boon stated in some past interview that there would be no more unplayable sub-bosses, or characters that appear in story mode and are not playable. Sheeva fits that, she was planned to be in the game from the start(appeared in storymode already).

They have made both awesome and retarded choices with the roster anyway. Cary Tagawa's Shang Tsung for instance was cool, same with Shao Kahn. Keeping classic characters such as Reptile and Ermac out for... Sheeva and Fujin though. What the hell.

Generic-Giant-Spider

NAH MAN WHO WANTS TRIBORG WHEN YOU COULD HAVE SHEEVA?

I think you're really underestimating the sheer value Sheeva brings to the table. Remember back when you were a kid, barely able to see over the arcade cabinet, standing on your tippy-toes, choosing your favorite character Sheeva and thinking... "Shucks, I sure wish Robocop was here too." Well now that's a REALITY. You can play SHEEVA, the most fan favorite Trilogy character, #1 pick rate across the games, and ROBOCOP. "YOU'RE COMING WITH ME, DIRTBAG." lmfao EPIC. I can't wait to see RAMBO or PUMPKINHEAD next.

Dunno about Michael Myers though. Last I heard the 2018 Halloween pulled good numbers and it's getting sequels, it goes against the fucktarded WB/NRS philosophy of bringing back dead franchises no one asked for. #WHENSDARKMAN

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
'Had a great time playing MK 12 the other day. Tough fight between the Burger King and R2-D2. Good thing I won and finally unlocked Optimus Prime.'

90s gamers :?

Generic-Giant-Spider

MK12 is gonna be so good, we're gonna have The Phantom and Buffy the Vampire Slayer... maybe they'll throw Angel in too because you gotta have Buffy/Angel! Maybe they can go full '90s and have Ghostface too. I never saw Scream because I was born in 2005 but I'm a fucking zoomer and I want this.

Silverfish

Arbiter
Starting a petition now to get the Biker Mice From Mars in MK12. As DLC of course. I wouldn't want to somehow not pay extra for stuff that doesn't make sense.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Oh oh! Street Sharks!

OMG! SKELETON WARRIORS! So many dead franchises we can try to force fuck into this franchise until it's bloody!

Generic-Giant-Spider

This thing had blood/gore in it. Throw them into MK.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Why play Reptile or Mileena when you can play KOBRA AND KIRA?

TRUE FAN FAVORITES.

Adon

Arcane

Generic-Giant-Spider

Fujin is being requested by the autistic side of the fanbase that obsess over certain characters, finally get them, and drop them after two weeks. It's like one of those strange flexes you have people do, such as them listing some obscure band to try and show off their musical knowledge but they've never listened to more than one song or even own a single album by them.

If NRS wasn't infested by transsexuals and Kool-Aid haired women you'd have people that realize characters like Fujin lead to Midway's bankruptcy and nearly killing MK despite being in an era when MK was the only consistently released fighting game around.

Edit: LOL.

"Please love our shitty guest character. Look, we gave a guy Sektor/Cyrax themed skins even though he's nothing like them. Be grateful."

Last edited by a moderator:

Silverfish

Arbiter
So the best NRS could conjure up for Robocop was leftover bits from the bad guys from Battlestar Galactica?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom