Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Move over Molyneux, there's a new player in town

Wyrmlord

Arcane
I didn't see the footage, but the comments show people remarking on the arrogance of the people who made this footage, so...I'll take the hint.

Syraxith

Novice
The team thought I was crazy. But when you put a crazy mind in a situation that I'm in, you can only get innovation

:lol: Watch out guys, he's ABOUT TO MAKE YOU HIS BITCH.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Somehow gaming industry and its devs became more about being the top clown on the block instead of making remotely consumable games.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
I did check this page at all but from the comments made here I can only assume that Cleve finally got a team and a huge budget for Grimoire.

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
Meh, I've never really given a shit about the attitudes of the developers who make the games. As long as the game turns out fun I just don't care. Sure it's nice if the developers are pretty cool and nice dudes like MCA but it's not really that big of a deal to us who just play their games. It's the people who have to work with them that probably want to shoot themselves.

people will wont need a map of new york after polaying this game HA HA (forced laughter)

'New york is a character' oh fuck off

the guy is talking like 'the concept is too much this isnt a move!' then he says 'we just about pulled it off' - OK you are probably exaggerating you aishole.

sheek

Arbiter
What the fuck is this shit? Sim City traffic simulator?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom