Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

My Codex-Return-Experience™ is ruined because I don't have the essential "THAT'S AN ELEPHANT" button

El Presidente

Arcane
Unfortunately I discovered an equally crucial button I also don't have:

FtOVOlB.jpg

The best button on the Codex together with that's an elephant.

:negative:
I was 100% right when I made this post. "It's a matter of time" might be, as a matter of fact, the very best button on the Codex, though that's an elephant still has a special place in my heart.

AND I HAVE NEITHER OF THEM :x

:fight:

Alter Sack

Magister
December 6th, 2021. I still don't have
thatsanelephant.png
nor
time.png

No heavier burden has ever been imposed on a man's shoulders. I'm truly the Sisyphus of the Codex.
And I still don't have $5.

Well, can you really fault him?

I mean, imagine all the other things one could do with $5.

For example buying a six pack of beer.

Or one could take a bundle of $5 dollar notes sit on the bank of a river and throw them in.

If you are lucky you can maybe watch some kids jumping in trying to rescue the cash.

Or he could fork over the $5 to you.

Not a really hard choice, eh? :smug:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
500 pennies to gamble at the slot machine.
1 line 1 cent. The gameplay would be glorious.
slot-r.gif

animated-slot-machine-clip-art-19.gif

Not to be confused with the
7770b4ad975687148db8083da6720651.gif

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom