Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

My Grimoire 2 DEMANDS

Baxander

Augur
I want Grimoire 2 and I want it worked on NOW.
My new upcoming YouTube channel will cover this extensively.
This will continue until Grimoire 2 is released, and an NPC is named after my dead friend Tim, who died waiting to play Grimoire. If it would have been released on the promised release dates (the first 8 or so) he WOULD HAVE BEEN ALIVE TO PLAY IT!
I also demand one of the races be a “Hibnert” which was his last name.
IN HIS HONOR!!!!!!

Baxander

Augur
I demand to see you meet Cleve in a boxing gym somewhere. You can pick up where Zep failed.
Only if he also agrees to race me in a 40 yard sprint. Follow that in a 1v1 game of hoops afterwards. Fight after that. Best of 3 wins.
I have a feeling he has the agility and athleticism of your typical computer programmer.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Why did you delete your post in the other thread that criticized Cleve about his age and all those other things, Baxander?

Dave the Druid

Educated
I'm just gonna put this here cause I don't know where else to put it:
kbbWE0i.png

Baxander

Augur
I will box on these conditions:
1. Agree to an interview on my upcoming YouTube channel. 10 minute interview where all my questions are answered.
2. Add achievements to the Steam version of the game. Minimum of 40 achievements.
3. Donate 1500$ to the Hibnert Foundation, my non-profit organization dedicated to helping hardcore gamers (mainly RPGers) overcome the depression caused by developers not meeting deadlines.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
1. Agree to an interview on my upcoming YouTube channel. 10 minute interview where all my questions are answered.
2. Add achievements to the Steam version of the game. Minimum of 40 achievements.
3. Donate 1500$ to the Hibnert Foundation, my non-profit organization dedicated to helping hardcore gamers (mainly RPGers) overcome the depression caused by developers not meeting deadlines.
This guy is so faggoty that I was having a semi-mystical experience when reading this from the sheer psychedelic effect on me of all that gayness at once ...

2001.gif

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer

1. I don't do interviews for people who have no audience anywhere with anybody.
2. This is why I advise you not to buy the game. (Like you paid anything for the first time)
3. The Hibnert Foundation will be listed by historians a hundred years from now as a justification for the use of tsunami nukes on the East Coast by Putin.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
I demand to see you meet Cleve in a boxing gym somewhere. You can pick up where Zep failed.
Only if he also agrees to race me in a 40 yard sprint. Follow that in a 1v1 game of hoops afterwards. Fight after that. Best of 3 wins.
I have a feeling he has the agility and athleticism of your typical computer programmer.

I will free throw three baskets from the back line using you in place of a basketball. I expect nothing but air except at the last moment when your 'fro will seize up and stick in the rim leaving you hanging there.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
I want Grimoire 2 and I want it worked on NOW.
My new upcoming YouTube channel will cover this extensively.
This will continue until Grimoire 2 is released, and an NPC is named after my dead friend Tim, who died waiting to play Grimoire. If it would have been released on the promised release dates (the first 8 or so) he WOULD HAVE BEEN ALIVE TO PLAY IT!
I also demand one of the races be a “Hibnert” which was his last name.
IN HIS HONOR!!!!!!
I know that using your dead friend as a sob story to get pickups in a gay bar has worked out so well for you that you literally drag the guy into every conversation now.

notpl

Arbiter
I confess I do sometimes wish Cleve would just release smaller games. The prologue/demo area from Gimoire alone qualifies as one of the best RPGs ever made; I'd love to have 3 or 4 games of that length/calibre.

Last edited:

Baxander

Augur

I will free throw three baskets from the back line using you in place of a basketball. I expect nothing but air except at the last moment when your 'fro will seize up and stick in the rim leaving you hanging there.
Free throw three baskets from the back line? What? You mean the "3 point line"? And you don't shoot free throws from the "back line".
Damn man, stick to faeries and elves. I would dunk on your fat ass and scream "AND 1" so loud in your face it would melt your glasses to your flesh. It would be at that moment that you realize you are 6 years away from collecting social security and your best days are behind you.
For God. For Glory. For Tim.

Baxander

Augur
And yes, I bought the shit out of Grimoire. Twice. Once on Steam and once on GOG. So you got 9.99 once, then .99 a second time. About 10$ more than it's worth

wowzers.png

Last edited:

Butter

Arcane
Patron
Why don't you have Grimoire installed? Were you getting into the 90s spirit by using a 6GB hard drive?

Baxander

Augur
Why don't you have Grimoire installed? Were you getting into the 90s spirit by using a 6GB hard drive?
I had it on there forever. Just felt slimy having it installed. Like by having it installed I was contributing the crowdfunding fiasco that left so many homeless.
And I know you think I'm crazy for saying this, but I was about 60% of the way through the game (estimation) and was doing a Let's Play of it on YouTube, when I had a dream about the game. It was strange. I woke up literally sweating.
I could FEEL this presence in the room with me. Like watching me. I know in my heart it was my friend from beyond the grave. I am serious. I just un-installed it the following morning after my erection went away.
I have never looked back.

Baxander

Augur
I just realized I have 688 games between Steam, GOG, and Epic. I have only literally played around 45 of them.
I want to play MORE but I just have this obsession I cannot control when it comes to Grimoire.
Need to keep filming and not get distracted.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
I had it on there forever. Just felt slimy having it installed. Like by having it installed I was contributing the crowdfunding fiasco that left so many homeless.
And I know you think I'm crazy for saying this, but I was about 60% of the way through the game (estimation) and was doing a Let's Play of it on YouTube, when I had a dream about the game. It was strange. I woke up literally sweating.
I could FEEL this presence in the room with me. Like watching me. I know in my heart it was my friend from beyond the grave. I am serious. I just un-installed it the following morning after my erection went away.
I have never looked back.
This is exactly what sort of degenerate I imagined you to be.

Gay ghost from beyond the grave. You're one step away from formal institutionalization.

That is the gayest thing ever posted to the Codex in it's history.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom