Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Myth: A New Age CYOA

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
How many artifacts can we claim for ourselves without pissing off our team?

Because... I kind of want to claim a bunch. For reasons.

Fangshi

Arcane
Zero Credibility said:
I assumed we would all head for the surface and make a headquarters there, leave the tower as a secret hiding place / vault. Is that the way we are doing it? Certainly Gareth and Brigit would have to be outside to train anyone and it is kind of illegal to be down here (not to mention a pain in the ass to get here without a permanent gate).

If you had chosen to stay then yes you could go property shopping and set up a proper base on the surface but that was part of staying in the city and establishing yourself. As it stands Bari is getting impatient and wants to leave as soon as all of your resources are secured.

Now if you decide to go somewhere that is not time sensitive (Serpent/Christine are leaving as soon as you are done as is Bari but all the other options have no real pressure on them) then we can talk about postponing things by two or three more months while you set up a proper headquarters. Otherwise you will have to deal with it when you get back. If you leave Thaïs behind then she might be able to manage setting everything up by herself but then you will be down another party member (and the only one that knows even a little Dwarven).

Gareth and Brigit will take your recruits back to the tower if they deem them trustworthy, if they do not think they are trustworthy then they will cut the recruits loose. No point keeping these recruits around if they are going to betray you, in that case you would simply hire mercenaries for specific jobs (which is also an option). The only reason I am presenting this choice is because you made Gareth a partner. If you leave him behind he will do what he thinks is best since he is now a junior partner in all of this.

The warehouse will provide you with a place to store resources on the surface if you take it. It may be useful or it may be a liability/drain on your resources. It will depend on how many people you leave in the city and what you want them to do.

Smashing Axe said:
How many artifacts can we claim for ourselves without pissing off our team?

Because... I kind of want to claim a bunch. For reasons.

You won't really piss them off if you keep everything, you are in charge and they are not your equals (even Thaïs and Gareth are only junior partners in all this) so they won't say anything. It might come off as a bit harsh/greedy but you have been good to them for the most part so they won't really mind as long as you keep paying them.

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
What happened to the stuff we took from the library? Did we get our hands on that necromancy book? I may change my vote for the first part. However, Derryth has the right to be avaricious with artifacts. They... They could be dangerous!

Okay, we're the leader, we've organised the expedition, we've invested the most resources, we've guided the group through thick and thin with minimal casualities. We deserve the lion's share.

Part 1
1. Gareth. Give the sword to Gareth. He'd get the most use out of it.
2. Derryth. Give the shield to us, it stops enemies from targeting us. Everyone targets the mage first if they've an ounce of sense. Us living longer is of paramount importance
3. Derryth. A good mage prepares for every eventuality that might result in their death. Drowning is dangerous, don't you know?
4. Derryth. Sounds like it could have a lot of utility.
5. Derryth - Ring of the master? Sounds like it's for us.
6. Brigit - She'll stick around as long as Gareth does. It'll go well with her bow.​

Part 2
A) - I want to go see the dwarves, get some recognition. Then return to Muirthemne and consolidate our power. From there, Black Company style quest for immortality.​

Part 3
B) Yes - Spider Company. What's not to like?

Edit: D) A small cadre of elite veterans supported by minor wizards? I wonder where I've seen that before...

A) While I would love for her to setup a merchant empire. We're going to need Thais to butterup the dwarves. She's already made a start in learning their language.

B) We can't introduce the children to the surface yet. Word will slip about our activities to Alric because children can't be trusted to do the smart thing, which is keep quiet. Their foreign manner will arouse suspicion. Amena and Ithapi won't be doing anything very useful anyway.​

Part 4
B>A - I don't like the idea of destroying artifacts. As long as they're contained they could have a future use to us. I don't see what the goddess could do with all her stuff locked away anyway.

B) Let's not get silly here. A modest gift is appropriate. The text says we'd give them the BEST of everything with C. I don't want to do that. We have money now, but there's no need to be frivolous with it.

B) As long as we can trust Brigit's father. Her assurance should be good enough. We shouldn't keep all our eggs in one basket.​

Last edited:
Well this sucks, I thought we would set up a base before we move out at least. Fuck that dwarf, he can't wait a few more days after all those years? I'll adjust my voting to compensate for this then, with the goal of setting up a proper base before we run off blindly. We can't even leave Thais behind to do this if are going to the dwarfs.

Part 1

1 - Biliku - I know Gareth seems like an obvious choice, but we should make sure everyone gets something
2 - Gareth - our shield user
3 - Derryth - sounds useful
4 - keep it until we know exactly what it does, then we can give it to who would make the most of it
5 - the same as 4, but we will probably end up keeping this one
6 - Uttu, our second archer; Brigit already has her flaming bow

Part 2

1. - Whatever option let's us stay here until we have a proper base for our men and wealth. Preferably something that takes us west, because I want to check out the map. Fucking dwarves.

Part 3

1.A - No, I'm getting bear domestication flashbacks over this. Spiders are predators, it makes zero sense to use them for beast of burden or food, they would only be useful for silk and security. We are rich enough not to care about silk and I want our new recruits to have a clean break with their former lives, either outside doing something useful or with us.
2.D - Why not both B and C? Recruit his old buddies first, then look for talent among the unemployed and train them faster with their help. We can afford it, right?
3.C - We need out diplomat with us.
4.A - It will be tougher for them, but ultimately it would be better for them (and us) to be able to move freely on the surface. Also, if they are outside we would have an easier time keeping an eye on them (or have Gareth and Brigit do that for us).

Make that 4. B > A if B is a temporary solution and we can move them when we return.

Part 4

1.A - Let's not keep the ring the Sauron.
2.B - We are rich, but there's no need to go overboard. Everyone should get something though, these two some wealth, Amena and Ithapi freedom, the rest magical trinkets.
3.C - Set up a proper headquarters for our wealth, with the orphanage near by and our own trusted guards and Gatreth and Brigit to watch over everything.

edit: updated my vote

Last edited:

Fangshi

Arcane
Smashing Axe said:
What happened to the stuff we took from the library? Did we get our hands on that necromancy book?

The sword, shield and stone are listed in the update. The tablet and the old scrolls are currently in your personal vault, you will not be able to make any meaningful progress on them while traveling. All you would achieve is increasing the chance of damaging them or getting them destroyed.

The black book you had to burn, you needed help to get into the vault and there is no way you could have hidden it from the other members of your Circle given that it radiates evil. That was a one time deal I am afraid (and if you had taken it you would have had to kill Brigit eventually).

Oh and the golden cup was just a golden cup... sorry... :lol:

Zero Credibility said:
2.D - Why not both B and C? Recruit his old buddies first, then look for talent among the unemployed and train them faster with their help. We can afford it, right?

Sure, added.

3.C - Set up a proper headquarters for our wealth, with the orphanage near by and our own trusted guards and Gatreth and Birit to watch over everything.

Sure, added.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
1;
1, sword to Gareth

2, shield to Gareth
3, underwater breathing stone to Derryth
4, bracelets, listed under loot? gotta be magical! One to Derryth and one to Thaïs, the partners of this outfit ought get the best loot
5, master ring? reeks of danger, give it to Derryth, best willpower
6, magic quiver? Liking it! Brigit has fire arrows, let Uttu get frost arrow. Thats just AWESOME

2;
A!! D0rfs, here we come!

3;
1, B, spider breeding programme? Yes please.
2, D, why not a combination of B and C? We are rich, aren't we? Can't Gareth reach out to his former colleagues, gather a team of reliable officers, then recruit some meatshields privates and whip them into shape?
3, B, while having Thaïs around when meet-n-greeting the dwarves might be a good idea, I'm not sure her charisma is actually that useful with dwarves. Derryth has intellect and wisdom, and she's the leader of the expedition that recovered the maul. She has clout. Having Thaïs take care of the monetary stuff back home sounds wise.

4, B, Amena and Ithapi will make great babysitters! :M

4;
1, A, destroy whatever vestiges of her power still remaining. We might need to keep quiet about this to Christine, Biliku and Uttu however. Or spin it, that this is a false goddess, twisting their true purpose? Dont know, maybe Thaïs can think something up, should it get us into trouble with our allies.
2, C, again, we're rich. Let's share the wealth with those close to us. Might even make Christine friendlier.
3, B, keeping all eggs in one basket is rarely a good idea.

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Don't forget we use a shield too!
Yeah, but I would like for everyone to get something as a job well done bonus, and there's only so much items to go around. Plus, we only used a small buckler before, not a full shield.
They're already getting a stack of treasure. They're sufficiently compensated. We took the greatest personal risk in this venture and were the sole driving force behind it. Not only are we most deserving, but we won't lose anything by taking the amount we're owed. Our companions want more? Take some initiative or extra responsibility. Gareth and Thais will receive extra in the future because of partnership, but they weren't partners in this expedition.

Furthermore, while we have our companions now, that's no guarantee for the future, and some of these magical items seem like they could be very powerful. They offer personal power, which should be concentrated mostly in our hands. Social power like wealth/property/prestige we can be more free with, they're more

What we need to do now is give our companions the amount they are owed, and reward superlative effort. Giving them extra won't accomplish much. As long as they feel satisfied. It just seems like we're significantly short-changing ourselves with how the we're currently voting.

Sure it will, giving the shield to Gareth will make him a more effective fighter. Giving the sword to a swordsman will make him/her more effective as well. We should be giving items to party members that can use them the best, not hoard them for ourself.

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Sure it will, giving the shield to Gareth will make him a more effective fighter. Giving the sword to a swordsman will make him/her more effective as well. We should be giving items to party members that can use them the best, not hoard them for ourself.
It's the only defensive item listed, with the possible exception of the bracers. We aren't much at melee, true, but that's not the shield's main purpose. It terrifies whoever it directly faces, acting as our last line of defense against anyone who closes with us (We currently don't have much in that regard at all, especially considering shielding magic is non-existent in this setting)

We're also the mage and the party's leader, making us a prime target for any foe that has any intelligence whatsoever.

Well, the most proficient person with a shield in our party seems to be Gareth. I'm not sure if Biliku can use it, but if yes then swapping it with the sword would also be acceptable for me. We aren't really any good with it (and it does take some training to be able to use a shield effectively) and with our below average strength it would also serve to slow us down. I did vote for keeping the water breathing stone, the ring and the bracelets for now, and we already have the magic resistance stone and now one part of the stone we were looking for. That's a good enough share of loot for me - all small, light yet potentially very useful. As for defence, well I think we should invest some of our time in illusion spells, not being where your enemy expects you to be sounds like the best defence to me.

But really, this is what I consider a minor issue in this update. I am much more worried about just leaving before setting up or preparing anything.

Anabanana

Augur
Part 1: The Loot (Just put down the name of who should get the item)

1. Gareth

2. Derryth

3. Derryth

4. Derryth and Thais (I would give it to Serpent and Christine, but they're getting honeymoon presents anyway, so hey)

5. Derryth

6. Uttu

Part 2: The Plan Part 2:

1. Where do you want to go?

I) Stay for a couple months to build up a proper headquarters, and then go with Bari to the dwarves.

1. Biliku and Uttu can set up a spider breeding program for you if they stay. It won't really cost you anything but they will have to stay at the tower to do it.

A)

2. You will not be on hand to manage Circle affairs and you do not want to trust Circle policy to anyone else. So while you are gone no progress will be made on research and mage training. However you can set Gareth to work recruiting muscle to support your efforts if you want.

D) Do both B and C please.

3. You could have Thaïs stay behind to manage your financial affairs while you are gone. She will try and make wise investments with your communal funds as opportunities present themselves.

A) No

4. The Orphans, you should start thinking about what you are going to do with them. If you are going to let them stay at the tower you should leave someone in charge. Amena and Ithapi know the area best and can begin teaching them if you wish. Alternatively Gareth and Brigit can look after them if they stay in the city. Biliku and Uttu can also try and supervise them. (Keep in mind if you are training forces or raising spiders B&G and B&U will have to split their efforts).

B) You let the children stay at the tower. Amena and Ithapi will look after them.

Part 4: Misc.

1. The Black Fang and the Black Staff: Nine says they are definately connected to Miosguinn's "Goddess". If you hold on to them they could be dangerous. On the other hand they may be tools that you can use against her. The decision is yours.

C) Keep them. Take them with you.

2. Serpent and Christine are going on a trip. Do you give them a bonus for their honeymoon?

B)

3. You will have to meet with Brigit's dad to negotiate for her services. He owns a fair amount of property on the surface and if you want he could lease you a warehouse and guards. This would let you store some wealth on the surface in case you need it.

B) Yes

Last edited:

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Well, the most proficient person with a shield in our party seems to be Gareth. I'm not sure if Biliku can use it, but if yes then swapping it with the sword would also be acceptable for me. We aren't really any good with it (and it does take some training to be able to use a shield effectively) and with our below average strength it would also serve to slow us down. I did vote for keeping the water breathing stone, the ring and the bracelets for now, and we already have the magic resistance stone and now one part of the stone we were looking for. That's a good enough share of loot for me - all small, light yet potentially very useful. As for defence, well I think we should invest some of our time in illusion spells, not being where your enemy expects you to be sounds like the best defence to me.

But really, this is what I consider a minor issue in this update. I am much more worried about just leaving before setting up or preparing anything.
That's fair, although I do think we're still strong enough to use a shield effectively and we've absolutely zero defense against ranged attack. 4-5 is average according to Fangshi, so it's not exactly ala Fallout's 10 point scale.

I still think we're being crazy generous with Serpent and Chrstine's gift though. Even a modest gift of a crapload of treasure is still a crapload. We have no reason to go to excess here. With everything else we're doing and want to do, we will swiftly find our funds diminished. There's no reason we should squander what we have now.

Serpent will already be satisfied with his share of the treasure. The gift is additional to this.

Also, with gifts. It's the thought that counts.

Last edited:

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Nine is Shiver's disembodied head. +M
I reckon she is either Bheil or the Voiceless One, since they were barely even mentioned in the Myth games, yet alone seen. It could be that one of them was taken down by the Deceiver and written off as destroyed by the defenders when Muithemne was first besieged. If I recall one of the two was considered youthful/fair.

I still think we're being crazy generous with Serpent and Chrstine's gift though. Even a modest gift of a crapload of treasure is still a crapload. We have no reason to go to excess here. With everything else we're doing and want to do, we will swiftly find our funds diminished. There's no reason we should squander what we have now.

Serpent will already be satisfied with his share of the treasure. The gift is additional to this.

Also, with gifts. It's the thought that counts.
Yeah, I did downgrade my vote on the gift to them. Sure, they deserve something, but not so much that it looks disproportional to what everyone else gets.

asxetos

Augur
Part 1: The Loot

1. A glowing blue sword with lightning bolts etched into the hilt and blade.
Gareth (He is the main tank and should take all relevant loot)

2. A large round shield made of gold, it has a stylized depiction of a Fetch on it. When Brigit accidentally pointed it at you, you felt terrified.
Gareth (He is the main tank and should take all relevant loot)

3. A little blue stone, an attached note claims that it allows the user to indefinitely breathe under water.
Brigit (could be useful for scouting purposes)

4. A pair of plain matching bracelets. Give them both to someone or one each to two different people, you choice.
Derryth + Thais ( = bff )

5. A simple golden ring. On the inside is engraved, the ring of the master
Derryth

6. An empty quiver decorated with snowflakes.
Uttu (Brigit already has fire arrows)

A) The Dwarven Kingdom with Bari (Along with Thais, i guess, for translations and public relations. I hope this trip doesnt take too long because we need to get back and build the company)

Part 3: Personnel Tasks

1. Biliku and Uttu can set up a spider breeding program for you if they stay. It won't really cost you anything but they will have to stay at the tower to do it.
A) No (Fuck spiders, man)

2. You will not be on hand to manage Circle affairs and you do not want to trust Circle policy to anyone else. So while you are gone no progress will be made on research and mage training. However you can set Gareth to work recruiting muscle to support your efforts if you want.
D) Yes - you have him do both. It will cost more but you can afford it. (We have the money to spare)

3. You could have Thaïs stay behind to manage your financial affairs while you are gone. She will try and make wise investments with your communal funds as opportunities present themselves.
A) No (I would like to let her stay behind and handle all the stuff she is great at, but it seems we need her on the trip to the Dwarven Kingdom)

4. The Orphans, you should start thinking about what you are going to do with them
A) You do not leave the children at the tower. You buy an orphanage and staff it. They will stay there though they may have trouble adjusting to surface life. (They may have trouble adjusting topside but it is a challenge they must overcome because the underground is no place to live)

1. The Black Fang and the Black Staff
A) Destroy them (Fuck spiders, man)

2. Serpent and Christine are going on a trip. Do you give them a bonus for their honeymoon?
C) Yes - A large gift (the best of everything) (Give them a nice bonus since they didnt get phat loot)

3. You will have to meet with Brigit's dad to negotiate for her services
D) freeform: Can we stall Bari a couple of weeks so that we atleast buy a base of operations and an orphanage? Then we can leave Gareth in charge of handling the barracks+training stuff and we can finish the rest when we come back from the Dwarves with Thais.

GreyViper

Prophet
I really like where this story is going.
Im going with Baltika9 choices.

Part 1:
1-Gareth.
2-Gareth.
3-Brigit.
4-Christine and Serpent, one to each.
5-Our self.
6- Uttu.

Part 2:
A

Part 3:
1-A
2-B
3-A

C

Part 4:
1-A
2-C
3-B

Kz3r0

Arcane
Part 1: The Loot (Just put down the name of who should get the item)

1. A glowing blue sword with lightning bolts etched into the hilt and blade.
Gareth.

2. A large round shield made of gold, it has a stylized depiction of a Fetch on it. When Brigit accidentally pointed it at you, you felt terrified.
Gareth.

3. A little blue stone, an attached note claims that it allows the user to indefinitely breathe under water.
This is more useful as party item.

4. A pair of plain matching bracelets. Give them both to someone or one each to two different people, you choice.
Thais and Derryth

5. A simple golden ring. On the inside is engraved, the ring of the master
Thais

6. An empty quiver decorated with snowflakes.
Brigit.

A) The Dwarven Kingdom with Bari

Part 3: Personnel Tasks (Alright, I don't want to link the options given how many different combinations there will be. This means you are going to have to do some of the work here and come up with a coherent plan. I will need to know who is going to stay in the city and who is going to go with you. I will also need to know what you want each person to do. Yeah, it will get messy but I have complete faith in you.)

B) Yes - Biliku and Uttu stay behind

B) Yes - have him recruit his old friends from the Legion. There are not many of them left but he vouches for each of them. He tells you that each one of them is worth ten normal men but they will not come cheap. Gareth and Brigit will stay behind.

C)freeform
She will come with us.

4. The Orphans, you should start thinking about what you are going to do with them. If you are going to let them stay at the tower you should leave someone in charge. Amena and Ithapi know the area best and can begin teaching them if you wish. Alternatively Gareth and Brigit can look after them if they stay in the city. Biliku and Uttu can also try and supervise them. (Keep in mind if you are training forces or raising spiders B&G and B&U will have to split their efforts).

B) You let the children stay at the tower. Amena and Ithapi will look after them.

1. The Black Fang and the Black Staff: Nine says they are definately connected to Miosguinn's "Goddess". If you hold on to them they could be dangerous. On the other hand they may be tools that you can use against her. The decision is yours.

A) Destroy them

C) Yes - A large gift (the best of everything)

3. You will have to meet with Brigit's dad to negotiate for her services. He owns a fair amount of property on the surface and if you want he could lease you a warehouse and guards. This would let you store some wealth on the surface in case you need it.

B) Yes

Last edited:

Anabanana

Augur
Huh, looks like the way the votes are going, our party is going to consist solely of Bari and Thais. Not sure if that's wise. I think maybe we should scale back the spider breeding program for now and take Billiku and Uttu with us.

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Huh, looks like the way the votes are going, our party is going to consist solely of Bari and Thais. Not sure if that's wise. I think maybe we should scale back the spider breeding program for now and take Billiku and Uttu with us.
It shouldn't be a problem. We travel light and nondescriptly. Bari is a super-ranger, especially when it comes to navigating mountains.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Guys, guys. Why are we trying to start a crusade on a Dark God? Confronting the Gods is never a wise thing for a mortal. Yes, I know it's awesone and all, but it's not like it can do anything right now with all of its followers dead.

It's colleague that is physically present in our world is a much, much greater threat and the benefits for exterminating him are better as well. Let's leave the spider goddess to rot forgotten by all and not risk our people for a chance at revenge.
She has promised to destroy us, this is not revenge but precautions to survive.

Fangshi

Arcane
Kz3r0 said:
C)freeform
She will come with us.

Zero Credibility said:

I have put you both down for 3.A. The way I am going to do this is that anyone who is not assigned an actual task will come with Derryth since they won't be doing much of use in Muirthemne anyway.

Anabanana said:
I) Stay for a couple months to build up a proper headquarters, and then go with Bari to the dwarves.

I am afraid that staying for a few months and going with Bari are mutually exclusive. He has already put off returning for three months, any further delay is simply too much for him. Keep in mind that, that hammer is the symbol of office for the kingdom. If anyone finds out it is missing there will be severe unrest and one or more of the noble houses may try and replace the king. He really has to get going soon. I will add an option I which is "stay in the city, establish yourself and then travel to the dwarves without Bari" but that is the best I can do.

asxetos said:
D) freeform: Can we stall Bari a couple of weeks so that we atleast buy a base of operations and an orphanage? Then we can leave Gareth in charge of handling the barracks+training stuff and we can finish the rest when we come back from the Dwarves with Thais.

You won't be able to stall Bari any further. If you want I could give you the option to let Gareth purchase a compound on the surface. He will pick something that is easy to defend and with Brigit's help something that is difficult to break into but you will have to trust the two of them to set everything up by themselves (they will have to do without your magical knowledge) if you want to go with Bari.

I will add the option to the next vote since there are already a lot of things to vote on.

-------------------------------------------------------

Any further questions feel free to ask.

Current Tally:

Baltika9:
Part 1: 1.Gareth 2.Gareth 3.Brigit 4.Christine and Serpent 5.Derryth 6.Uttu Part 2: A Part 3: 1.A 2.B 3.A 4.C Part 4: 1.A 2.C 3.B

Smashing Axe:
Part 1: 1.Gareth 2.Derryth 3.Derryth 4.Derryth 5.Derryth 6.Brigit Part 2: A Part 3: 1.B 2.D 3.A 4.B Part 4: 1.B>A 2.B 3.B

Zero Credibility:
Part 1: 1.Biliku 2.Gareth 3.Derryth 4.Derryth 5.Derryth 6.Uttu Part 2: C>Anything but A/B Part 3: 1.A 2.D 3.A? 4.A Part 4: 1.A 2.B 3.C

Azira:
Part 1: 1.Gareth 2.Gareth 3.Derryth 4.Derryth and Thaïs 5.Derryth 6.Uttu Part 2: A Part 3: 1.B 2.D 3.B 4.B Part 4: 1.A 2.C 3.B

Anabanana:
Part 1: 1.Gareth 2.Derryth 3.Derryth 4.Derryth and Thaïs 5.Derryth 6.Uttu Part 2: I>Anything but A/B Part 3: 1.A 2.D 3.A 4.B Part 4: 1.C 2.B 3.B

asxetos:
Part 1: 1.Gareth 2.Gareth 3.Brigit 4.Derryth and Thaïs 5.Derryth 6.Uttu Part 2: A Part 3: 1.A 2.D 3.A 4.A Part 4: 1.A 2.C 3.?

GreyViper:
Part 1: 1.Gareth 2.Gareth 3.Brigit 4.Christine and Serpent 5.Derryth 6.Uttu Part 2: A Part 3: 1.A 2.B 3.A 4.C Part 4: 1.A 2.C 3.B

Kz3r0:
Part 1: 1.Gareth 2.Gareth 3.Derryth 4.Christine and Serpent 5.Thaïs 6.Brigit Part 2: A Part 3: 1.B 2.B 3.A 4.B Part 4: 1.A 2.C 3.B

Part 1:
1. The Sword
7 votes Gareth
1 vote Biliku

2. The Shield
6 votes Gareth
2 votes Derryth

3. The Stone
5 votes Derryth
3 votes Brigit

4. The bracelets
3 votes Derryth and Thaïs
3 votes Christine and Serpent
2 votes Derryth

5. The Ring
7 votes Derryth
1 vote Thaïs

6. The Quiver
6 votes Uttu
2 votes Brigit

Part 2: Where to go?
6 votes A
1 vote C
1 vote I

Part 3: Personnel Tasks

1. Spider Farming
A) 5 votes
B) 3 votes

2. Muscle
A)
B) 3 votes
C)
D) 5 votes

3. Investment
A) 7 votes
B) 1 vote

4. The Orphans
A) 2 votes
B) 4 votes
C) 2 votes

Part 4:
1. The Damned Artefacts
A) 6 votes
B) 1 vote
C) 1 vote

2. Serpent and Christine
A)
B) 3 votes
C) 5 votes

3. Property Acquisitions
A)
B) 6 votes
C) 1 vote

Last edited:
Zero Credibility said:

I have put you both down for 3.A. The way I am going to do this is that anyone who is not assigned an actual task will come with Derryth since they won't be doing much of use in Muirthemne anyway.
Yeah, I assumed as much. I have no idea why I've put C here.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom