Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

myth fallen lords soundtrack. I must have it. But where?

Caveman

Scholar
myth series
heart.gif

anyway this OST sounds amazing! thanks

dagorkan

Arbiter
I had uploaded it (along with the Myth 2) soundtrack and narrations to Youtube a while ago but since you found them, good.

cutterjohn

Cipher
Oh well, I was going to say if it came in the big uber box (mac versionm was there a PC version?) that I might have it... but you've already found it I see...

Never really got into Myth, played it for a while, but it just never grabbed me like other strategy games that I like, e.g. Harpoon, Civilization, Alpha Centauri(not nearly as much as Civ, pretty disappointed with it, but I still played it alot since it had an unofficial OSX release), etc.

dagorkan

Arbiter
TFL or Soulblighter? Get Soulblighter, go to projectmagma.net (to get patch 1.6 released last year), tain.totalcodex.net for plugins/total conversions (Gray and Blue - civil war, Bushido, Special Forces, The Seventh God).

Then go to mariusnet.com to play online (though last time I never saw more than 20 people at any time, it's not quite dead). Best multi-player map = Mazzarin's Demise VI.

I still play it because of the amazingly balance between units (especially in multiplayer) and because of the genuinely 3D physics engine which I doubt any other RTS has. Multiplayer is also a completely different experience which you should at least try once.

I don't know if it's really an "RTS" at all, but it's the only real-time game I have been able to enjoy and play for more than a month or so (over ten years). AoE, Warcraft etc, even Total War, never gave me a sense of having a fraction of the tactical depth of Myth though it looks simpler on the surface.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom