Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mythos invites

cutterjohn

Cipher
Well, it looks like Mythos is going to start doing what gmail originally did, and start giving current members invites.

I have 2 invite, so if you want to try out mythos, leave a message in this thread. If you send me a PM chances are that I won't notice it for a while, i.e. weeks maybe.

Don't ask me what Mythos is like, as while I've downloaded the client, I haven't actually gotten around to installing/trying it out yet...

[EDIT]
Update:
Post a message in the thread, and send me a PM with an email address to forward the invite to. It appears to work in that way, that the gmail invites did.

Also, I'd appear to be down to one invite left now...
[/EDIT]

[EDIT2]
Invites are now gone, unless binary never send me an email address. I'll give him a week or so though, so don't get your hopes up...
[/EDIT2]

[EDIT3]
Binary sent me his email, so I'm out of invites for the moment. I have no idea at all if they will give us any more...

If you get an invite and install/play Mythos post a review in here, and if you have any invites, post them here for these slobs...
[/EDIT3]

cutterjohn

Cipher
Ah, lemme update this I guess, PM me an email address that you want to use with Mythos. Their invites seem to work just like the gmail ones in which we need an email addy to forward the invite to, and I'd presume that it associates the account with that address, but I can't be certain right now.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Do the new users also get invites? If so, we could start up a little conga line thing here.

cutterjohn

Cipher
Dunno. The email came after Christmas/New Year, but they implied it was sort of a Christmas thing, so maybe, who knows. I'm out of invites now, just sent Binary his...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom