Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

nadda

Star Citizen

Learned
Cuz you're now insulting n lying about a cool but troubled bro and that shit is lame af.

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Seems odd for me to defend SDG in a thread in which he's implying I should die, but SDG did just prove by posting that message by "Sleeping Beauty" (whom I assume to be Hando) that what he said about him is true.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
That dude's open as a book you don't ever wanna read and he has never given any evidence to prove he wears his mom's shit.

Okay fuck stick, here ya go.

Screenshot_20230704_133932_Discord.jpg

Star Citizen

Learned
Seems odd for me to defend SDG in a thread in which he's implying I should die, but SDG did just prove by posting that message by "Sleeping Beauty" (whom I assume to be Hando) that what he said about him is true.
He said fucked up shit sure, but that was what he did. Unless u got proof of him wearing that shit you should stfu either way that's not how u treat a friend who's clearly going through some weird n hard times.

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
On the internet, if some guy posts multiple times about wearing his mother's underwear, how is that not good enough to assume he really does that?

YOU'RE LYING. HE DOESN'T REALLY DO THAT.

Whatever.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Oh man now I wish I was still on ormacord. I could dig up some real special quotes from that fuckin hellhole, like Kalin talking about rummaging through garbage cans and checking toilets for used tampons in the ladies' restroom. A real fuckin gold mine, that place. Also GGS has a twitter profile he uses to doxx codex staff like DU, Crispy, Infinitron, and random other codexers. I'm sure he has me on there at this point. I know all sorts of shit about that psychotic hellhole, and the whole place is ran by a pedophile.

Attachments

• youll-never-see-5b1c0e.jpg
    youll-never-see-5b1c0e.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 41

Star Citizen

Learned
Oh man now I wish I was still on ormacord. I could dig up some real special quotes from that fuckin hellhole, like Kalin talking about rummaging through garbage cans and checking toilets for used tampons in the ladies' restroom. A real fuckin gold mine, that place. Also GGS has a twitter profile he uses to doxx codex staff like DU, Crispy, Infinitron, and random other codexers. I'm sure he has me on there at this point. I know all sorts of shit about that psychotic hellhole, and the whole place is ran by a pedophile.
You're a liar dawg n u shift errything against erryone else.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
the thing is nobody should give a crap about your private correspondence either held here or on any other platform
don't share you tool

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Liked you man.
You post on ormacord I take it. Chances are I never liked you. 99% of the users there are scumbags and I have absolutely no regrets stabbing you all in the back. You treated me like garbage so you can all fuck yourselves. I'll be sure to take a nice long piss on all your graves.

I can think of two people total off the top of my head who weren't complete pieces of shit, or atleast didn't seem like it.

Last edited:

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
One day the Codex will attract a real violent schizo who murders someone and then ya'll be "wow how could this have happened?!"

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Also GGS has a twitter profile he uses to doxx codex staff like DU, Crispy, Infinitron, and random other codexers.

That bit is somewhat true. GGS does have a twitter account where he posts Codexers photos and claims they are pedos that have been spotted in the area.

I won't link it as that would actually be linking to people's photos without permission. Some of them weren't shared directly on the Codex.

Star Citizen

Learned
Also GGS has a twitter profile he uses to doxx codex staff like DU, Crispy, Infinitron, and random other codexers.

That bit is somewhat true. GGS does have a twitter account where he posts Codexers photos and claims they are pedos that have been spotted in the area.

I won't link it as that would actually be linking to people's photos without permission. Some of them weren't shared directly on the Codex.
Like this dude wasn't content with that. Like fucking children.

Star Citizen

Learned
SDG was all for posting peeps pics when I strictly moderated that shit now suddenly doxxers are bad. Lies n deceit are all you'll get from him.

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
You post on ormacord I take it. Chances are I never liked you. 99% of the users there are scumbags and I have absolutely no regrets stabbing you all in the back. You treated me like garbage so you can all fuck yourselves. I'll be sure to take a nice long piss on all your graves.

I can think of two people total off the top of my head who weren't complete pieces of shit, or atleast didn't seem like it.
You get what you give man. I’ve witnessed you on numerous occasions lashing out at people who were trying to be friendly with you. Now even those who used to be sympathetic to you just point and laugh because you’re the biggest lolcow to ever grace this website.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
SDG was all for posting peeps pics when I strictly moderated that shit now suddenly doxxers are bad. Lies n deceit are all you'll get from him.

Yep. Can confirm he himself has done this with glee previously.

That said, why are there so many weirdos on here obsessed with saving and using Codexer photos?

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!

IT'S ALL FUCKING TRUE.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!

You get what you give man. I’ve witnessed you on numerous occasions lashing out at people who were trying to be friendly with you. Now even those who used to be sympathetic to you just point and laugh because you’re the biggest lolcow to ever grace this website.
You're one of them. And I know for a fact you're running over there and showing them everything that's being said in this thread. Spy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom