Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Name of a reviewing website that shits on every game

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
The reason the Codex is good is precisely because it doesn't shit on every game, and if it does, there are usually good reasons for it. Hipster contrarianism is as bad, if not worse, than Dorito-fueled mainstream cocksuckery.

DraQ

Arcane
nope... you clicked the link, mission accomplished
My noble sacrifice will keep the others from clicking the link.
:obviously:

The reason the Codex is good is precisely because it doesn't shit on every game, and if it does, there are usually good reasons for it. Hipster contrarianism is as bad, if not worse, than Dorito-fueled mainstream cocksuckery.
This.

*If* we shit on something we tend to explain *why*.

Malik

Novice
You guys seriously think i'm a bot? /v/ was right when they said this place was filled with paranoid people

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Everybody in /v/ has the right to call themselves part of the Glorious PC Gamer Master Scum. :codexisfor:
Fixed. Pc gaymers nowadays only play console ports, but worst of all, one of the most sucessful games of the PC is the fucking Diablo 3: the DRM...

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Just google random posts by "Harlequin"

And I think you are a rose colored pro-xian view of the world ignorant ass clown.
I want to wish all my Pagan, Witch, Wiccan and Wizard friends a joyous, safe and prosperous Yule. May the gods bless you and yours this winter solstice!
I would say please speak for yourself. I do not see it that way. You can still cherish and honor the holiday without having a exact duplicate of the festivities of 2500 yrs ago. I feel it myself and I try to live by the general tenets of the people of old. Respecting the planet best I can, honoring the gods and spirits and living by seeing religion and lifestyle one in the same. And there are many people who live their lives around such concepts here in the Salem, MA area as well as other large pagan areas. Clearly there is a calling to this lifestyle/religion. For example Wicca is one of the fastest growing, if not the fastest, religions in the world. In a 2008 secular study it was found it is doubling in size every 18 months. Currently Paganism #6 religion size wise in America with over 2 million members according to this same polling sources.

Total spaghetti-out-of-pockets.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
He even says

The problem with that side is that it's just collecting submitted content. It's not really one guy or a group of people rating video games, anyone can upload their review as long as it contains enough mentions of shit, ass, faggot, penis and Excidium.
That leads to obvious schizophrenic results like the Fallout example.

Edit: Or I am confusing this with another side. Today is not my day.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
You guys seriously think i'm a bot? /v/ was right when they said this place was filled with paranoid people

Tends to happen when a new user makes dumb/shallow posts.

Sorry I don't fit the circlejerk club

C'mon Drog, you're not even trying anymore. You care to go through the painfully tedious approval process, and this shit is the best you can do?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom