Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Necropolis, a procedurally generated "diabolical dungeon delve" from Harebrained Schemes

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Seems some concepts are a bit wrong; a roguelike is supposed to be q shorter game that relies on replay ability not a 40+ hours monstrosity

He actually said that the game will take from 4 to 6 hours. I also heard wrong the first time.

Edit: Also they said that some item will carry over from a play-through to another.

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Meh I guess I an like a cocaine starved Souls fans who will scratch white paint to get even a placebo... This might do the trick

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Logical consistency in your critiques would be nice but I guess that's too much to ask.

praetor

Arcane
hoooooly shit does that look bad. not only are the graphics PS1-level material (and i'm being generous here), but the combat looks like a floaty mess of utter shit made by a couple of indie guys who like to pretend to like Souls because it's hip but don't actually understand it in the slightest. i'm actually impressed they managed to fuck up such a simple formula so badly

Viata

Arcane
The graphics are okay, not for this kind of game though. Would love it in a horror kind of game, it would be good having this horrible graphics supporting it :positive:
Still, shit combat. Will not even get near it.

Why the fuck they still keep comparing it with Dark Souls?

BobtheTree

Savant
The more of this I see, the less good it looks. A shame because on paper it sounds great.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Because the inspiration is obvious with the way stamina seems to work.
This is the kind of shit I normally expect to hear from dudebros and other 'gamers' that have only ever played like half a dozen different games. Stamina isn't even close to being the most defining feature of dark souls.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom