Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game announced for 3DS

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
For the one other person on here who cares, I saw this just now.
I was excited at the headline, but then I saw the video:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/14/pokemon-mystery-dungeon-3ds-announced

Way to downgrade the graphics into 3D shit. Explorers of Sky was fucking brilliant with its portraits and sprite work. Not to mention it had a better story than probably every RPG released in the last four years or so.

I wish I was making that up.

Edit: Jaesun Fuck, wrong forum. Move to JCraps, plox.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Made for Console Popamole RPGs
For all those modern RPGs that have been designed for consoles as their target audience. Includes console only titles and games that had a multi-platform release on launch day.
Moderators: JarlFrank, SuicideBunny VentilatorOfDoom

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Clicking the REPORT button is the thing you are looking for Jasede (and mentioning this thread be moved to the proper forum).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom