Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline New Rolemaster edition available soon

Codex Year of the Donut
After almost a decade in development, it looks like one of the greatest RPGs ever created is finally getting a new edition.
https://ironcrown.co.uk/ICEforums/index.php?topic=20651.0
Rolemaster and RMU

Unfortunately RMU Core Law will not be ready in final form for Gen Con 2022. However, we are pushing very hard to have a printed copy of nearly final versions of RMU Core Law (and possibly RMU Spell Law) available for viewing by fans.
Since Gencon is now in the rearview can anyone confirm if they had a copy of the core available to flip through at the con?
They did, as well as a copy of Spell Law. Let's hope for a new director's briefing soon! :D

Shouldn't be too long now until it's available if printed copies are already on hand.

:incline::incline::incline::incline:

kris

Arcane
Was such a long time since I got to play. I still keep a full bag with all the books in the cellar. Including my extra homemade critical tables.

It's nice to see that they are still around, I don't think I have bought anything from them since Rolemaster Fantasy back then.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom