Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Not another DA2 thread, Witcher 2 instead.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
9AIGc.jpg

Black

Arcane
GUYS, stay on topic or I'll pull a Priestly on you and do the LOCKDOWN : x thing

Hobo Elf

Arcane
That title is hardcore and edgy; just like Twitcher 2.

The new system makes the game feel much more like an action/RPG, but rest assured it still adheres to all the classic DnD rules. There is a full combat log than can be toggled on and off, and there are surely millions of invisible dice rolls being made at all times.

monkey_tired.jpg

Ogg

Prophet
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
The Witcher 2 will feature all new minigames such as arm wrestling, as well as old favorites like dice poker and fist fighting.
"favorite"? Who favorited those parts of the game? it was useless, boring and badly designed.
The dice poker is the same,
Does this mean that the AI will be so dumb that it will throw away a full house like in the first game?
the fist fighting is now a QTE mini game.
Which part of the Witcher 2 is not a QTE now?
There is no right or wrong way to go about most of the game’s quests and different players will certainly find themselves paying the game differently. It feels very much like the original Deus Ex in this way.
Deus Ex offered the opportunity to alternate combat and stealth and there were different paths (with different outcomes usually). But there definitely were right and wrong ways to play it.
he new system makes the game feel much more like an action/RPG, but rest assured it still adheres to all the classic DnD rules. There is a full combat log than can be toggled on and off, and there are surely millions of invisible dice rolls being made at all times.
So stupid it hurts.

Edit: I'm gonna read their next article: "Top 10 Nicest Asses in Videogames" I'm sure it will be ... more informative.

Black

Arcane
Hobo Elf said:
That's amusing coming from someone whose avatar is from a faggy Twilight game.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Black said:
Hobo Elf said:
That's amusing coming from someone whose avatar is from a faggy Twilight game.

Ad hominem is the lowest form of argument, if it could be called as such. But then I couldn't expect anything of actual intellectual worth from a person clouded by rectal pain.

Black

Arcane
This is possibly the worst thread I've ever created.

Annonchinil

Scholar
So, will anyone here just kill the succubus? Not very interesting c&c.

Seems like most of the PR is on combat.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom