Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

nothing

Codex Year of the Donut
I think responding publically is good for fairness and transparency's sake.

The SDG accusation is so bad that a "coterie" member Tacgnol defends rusty_shackleford, a "turtle".

Unless somebody who's not a total clown can support the same accusation, I think it can be safely ignored.

DarkUnderlord, Infinitron can overrule me without really bothering with a detailed rationale or anything, but personally I think they're going to be annoyed that SDG tagged them in the post, King Crispy will retardo this thread, and everyone will respect SDG less than before this thread was created.
I also respect Rusty less for his pathetic shilling of his Codex knock-off
That forum's URL?
https://rpghq.org/forums/
:smug:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I trust the staff here and I can't thank them enough for putting up with all my bullshit antics. They have saved my ass more times than I remember and that is why I love and respect them.

---

SDG said:
Time for crispy to go buh bye

I'd deal with you like they did in the old days bitch.
I will literally break your legs and rip them off and force the person you care about most to eat them you fucking scumbag
You are literally satan and you seek to ruin people's lives.

et cetera

You got a funny way of showin' the love, bruh.

Poseidon00

Arcane
This was great advertising for a site I didn't know existed so i'm joining. Thanks for letting me know never to share personal info

If anyone finds this stuff out anyways, do let me know so I can correct it. I'm not especially worried about it, and nothing would happen if my identity were discovered since i'm not exactly hiding in my real life anyways, but I still like to be on the safer side.

Last edited:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Everyone knows rusty started his own forum just to get DU's and the rest of Codex's attention.

He formatted it and runs it almost identically to Codex, including its Rules.

Almost every member of rusty's forum is also a member here or a former member (they never actually leave).

rusty even has reviews of games like Caves of Lore that are also posted here, verbatim (his Caves of Lore review by Kalarion appears to have been posted several days there before it was posted here, btw)

LOOK AT ME SENPAI

Codex Year of the Donut
Everyone knows rusty started his own forum just to get DU's and the rest of Codex's attention.

He formatted it and runs it almost identically to Codex, including its Rules.

Almost every member of rusty's forum is also a member here or a former member (they never actually leave).

rusty even has reviews of games like Caves of Lore that are also posted here, verbatim (his Caves of Lore review by Kalarion appears to have been posted several days there before it was posted here, btw)

LOOK AT ME SENPAI
Started it because you guys were going to ban a bunch of so-called 'unwanted' posters. To the best of my knowledge, I wasn't even on that list.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Does this seem like acceptable behavior from a forum owner/admin DarkUnderlord and Infinitron?

View attachment 38406
View attachment 38407
View attachment 38408
RPGHQ was founded because admins here banned people for linking to a post a certain transsexual made on another forum that, among other things, supposedly contained its first name.

For voicing my opinion about this, I was then threatened by an admin with *gasp* revealing the first name on my credit card that I used for donating here - which I then revealed myself.

The fallout from my self-dox is that...nothing happened.

Wait, let me check again...

Nope, still nothing.

If you're really bothered by people knowing your first name, don't reveal it. But (unless you're really careless), it's unlikely people will find out who you are from this alone.

Last edited:

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

So let me get this straight SDG accuse rpghq to dox him because they posted his real name?

Ok SDG but you were the first one publish in past your personal data and no being drunk is not excuse.

What the hell man? You cannot really accuse others to dox you when you are the first one doxxing yourself and in Ormacord you did the same!

You truly have screaming baboons in your mind.

They didn't dox you idiot you doxed yourself.

Ugh i can't even.

Skinwalker

*teleports into you*
Patron
Village Idiot
So let me get this straight SDG accuse rpghq to dox him because they posted his real name?

Ok SDG but you were the first one publish in past your personal data and no being drunk is not excuse.
And your tranny co-conspirator was the first one to post that he is "trans-feminine", and yet somehow your cabal ended up accusing turtle zoners of "doxxing" anyway, you disingenuous parkinson's disease.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

And your tranny co-conspirator was the first one to post that he is "trans-feminine", and yet somehow your cabal ended up accusing turtle zoners of "doxxing" anyway, you disingenuous parkinson's disease.
Hey the hospital called. They said you left your neurons there.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Can everyone please stop linking rpghq.org? Nobody likes being directed to forums that require you to login to read them.

Same goes with Twatter. Either upload screenshots or use copy paste.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom