Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Nuke my account ( and farewell to all) (lol I'm back)

Beans00

Erudite

Dude you're a little creep and a retard. You know absolutely nothing about me. End your pathetic life, animals shouldn't have to die to keep such a worthless sack of shit like you breathing.

The things I know about you;

1. You're a modder, so no offense to any modders on these forums but you're likely(99%+) a loser
2. You're a console tard, probably because you couldn't afford a PC(hence playing doom for the first time in 2007)
3. You sperg out constantly and write autistic essays, which are usually unintentionally funny.
4. I bullied you off these forums already, and you came back likely because you have literally no one else to talk to
5. you're legitimately mad, and that's funny!

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
I will fuck you up you little autistic dweeb. You better get on your knees and suck, that is your only chance of mercy!

No, you fucking idiot, if you have livelihood invested in the internet you can't just leave. Technically you can, at great cost. Same as walking out from a job or school. You can do that too, technically, but at great cost.

It's also not an all or nothing deal.

Its very easy to ignore certain parts of the internet even if you have an online business. Cyber """bullying""" is not a thing.

Jesus you guys never disappoint in your stupidity. I guess you never heard of the story of the guy that didn't make vegan food in his restaurant, so the retard vegans all banded together online and gave him 1* reviews ruining his business? The bullies can come to YOU, in your domain of the internet that is tied to your business and can't be ignored, and wreck havoc without consequence.
do you type all of your cute little internet tough guy posts with something like this:

Killer-keyboard.jpg

"I WILL FUCK U UP!!!!!!!! U HEAR ME???? YEAH... DAS RITE BITCH"

Last edited:

Ash

Arcane
do you type all of your cute little internet tough guy posts with something like this:

Killer-keyboard.jpg

My keyboard is also modded just like this, yes.

Anyways, as usual I am right, this board is filled with retards, the end.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

Killer-keyboard.jpg

My keyboard is also modded just like this, yes.

Anyways, as usual I am right, this board is filled with retards, the end.

Take your autism pills and go do something productive.

Ash is actually a competent modder, but he seems to waste all his time finding retarded hills to die on.

Ash

Arcane
I am correct 99.5% of the time. Not my fault you imbeciles don't think cyberbullying is real. Hell it is even moreso these days with social media. Imagine, you're a 13 year old girl at school, and the popular bitch group calls you ugly and makes fun of you on twatter. You don't think half the year group will be talking about it the next day at school, and that it wouldn't have a knock-on effect? The internet is merely an extension of the real world.

You are such low IQ retards, get the fuck out of my presence and off this board until you've levelled up.

Beans00

Erudite
you've levelled up.

That's ironic considering you're like 5,6 lmfao.

Also we aren't talking about kids being harassed at school via online. We're talking about autistic retards like you being called what you are. Turn off the screen loser and touch grass.

Ash

Arcane
The worst type of modder.

That being said, his gmdx mod is half decent. There are too many autistic idiosyncrasies to make it really top tier though. The community gmdx aka v10 https://www.moddb.com/mods/gmdx-v10-community-update is much better balanced and MUCH more enjoyable to play.

That fork of my ultra popular mod is retarded, and made by retards. Of course you like it. You're probably one of the devs.

Who the fuck are you calling autistic or retarded? There is an entire thread on this board dedicated to your deranged idiotic creepy behavior. People like you drag everything around you down to your pathetic level.

Also we aren't talking about kids being harassed at school via online.

What do you mean at school? It's not at school, it's online, and can be done e.g during the holidays. Keep moving goal posts and stretching definitions because you're fucking chimp-brained retards, I merely used that as one of the most obvious examples.

Beans00

Erudite

That fork of my ultra popular mod is retarded, and made by retards. Of course you like it. You're probably one of the devs.

Who the fuck are you calling autistic or retarded? There is an entire thread on this board dedicated to your deranged idiotic creepy behavior. People like you drag everything around you down to your pathetic level.

It's not my fault you left your mod barely finished and weren't competent enough to complete it. GMDXv10 is a much better balanced experience, more attention to detail and more fun. You're a bad coder, you made the game to easy(changing damage multipliers) while forcing your autistic idiosyncrasies into the game(like disabling the console on hardcore). Leaving in bits of bad code that passively reduce damage. You even fucked up the lockpicking.

I'm not a modder, and never will be. I appreciate those who spent times making mods but I also recognize you're largely losers. Respect to the team that fixed your half decent mod and turned it into something really play worthy. There's no shame in carrying the ball to the 5 yard line, while having a real man put it in the endzone.

Also yes, you are highly autistic. That thread isn't dedicated to me btw(although luj1 did make it to single me out), and I have since become allies with luj1(against decline) and developed mutual respect with falksi. Two of my former enemies on this forum(I never considered them my enemies, but they considered me their enemy).

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

It's not my fault you left your mod barely finished and weren't competent enough to complete it. GMDXv10 is a much better balanced experience, more attention to detail and more fun. You're a bad coder, you made the game to easy(changing damage multipliers) while forcing your autistic idiosyncrasies into the game(like disabling the console on hardcore). Leaving in bits of bad code that passively reduce damage. You even fucked up the lockpicking.

I'm not a modder, and never will be. I appreciate those who spent times making mods but I also recognize you're largely losers. Respect to the team that fixed you're half decent mod and turned it into something really play worthy. There's no shame in carrying the ball to the 5 yard line, while having a real man put it in the endzone.

Also yes you are highly autistic. That thread isn't dedicated to me btw(although luj1 did make it to single me out), and I have since become allies with luj1(against decline) and developed mutual respect with falksi. Two of my former enemies on this forum(I never considered them my enemies, but they considered me their enemy).

Yep, I'll definitely give this version a go. I remember GMDX 9 had quite a few bugs as of the last patch.

Hell Swarm

Educated
I am correct 99.5% of the time. Not my fault you imbeciles don't think cyberbullying is real. Hell it is even moreso these days with social media. Imagine, you're a 13 year old girl at school, and the popular bitch group calls you ugly and makes fun of you on twatter. You don't think half the year group will be talking about it the next day at school, and that it wouldn't have a knock-on effect? The internet is merely an extension of the real world.

You are such low IQ retards, get the fuck out of my presence and off this board until you've levelled up.
I don't imagine I'm a little girl because I'm not a tranny. If someone calls you fat and it spreads round the school you're having a normal high school experience. Internet doesn't change that. Pre-internet it still happened the same way. The only difference is now it's easier to take nudes and share them. But then you report every kid with your nudes for being a pedo and lol at the jail time. The internet is not the real world and never will be. You're just a brain dead internet addict.

I am a gamer, I have many lives right Aushtist?

Ash

Arcane

I'm not a modder, and never will be. I appreciate those who spent times making mods but I also recognize you're largely losers. Respect to the team that fixed your half decent mod and turned it into something really play worthy. There's no shame in carrying the ball to the 5 yard line, while having a real man put it in the endzone.

Also yes, you are highly autistic. That thread isn't dedicated to me btw(although luj1 did make it to single me out), and I have since become allies with luj1(against decline) and developed mutual respect with falksi. Two of my former enemies on this forum(I never considered them my enemies, but they considered me their enemy).

Ah, so you are one of my creepy GMDX fans that decided the mod sucks because I highlighted how retarded you are in an argument probably like 7 years ago. Now everything makes a ton of sense. Jesus fuck there are some absolute weirdos on the internet.

That thread is mostly dedicated to you and your sub-human degenerate retard behavior. You're a wastrel.

As for code...there are imperfections, as with all software, and I am not a programmer. I learned on the fly specifically to bring my design ambitions to life. 99% of any bad code present has zero impact on the actual end-user experience, you're just too retarded and autistic to see that. Deus Ex itself has notoriously bad code too, and? Only autists give a shit.

Beans00

Erudite

Ah, so you are one of my creepy GMDX fans that decided the mod sucks because I highlighted how retarded you are in an argument probably like 7 years ago. Jesus fuck there are some absolute weirdos on the internet.

That thread is mostly dedicated to you and your sub-human degenerate retard behavior. You're a wastrel.

I actually only tried your mod around the time I bullied you off the codex back in December or January. I'm glad I did because like I said, it wasn't bad. It also lead me to a much better version of your mod, the community v10.

Turok 2 is garbage, so I'm not sure why you wasted your time on that one. Just to save me time is there also a better version of your Unreal mod? I may check that one out next.

Ash

Arcane
Yeah OK, I believe absolutely nothing you say. Members are also coming forward in PM and are claiming you are fabricating lies about me on the Codex discord. You are sub-human.

Keep recommending your shitty dumb fork of my mod. The average player can look at the autistic changelog and see many changes are actually dumb as shit, others not even worth mentioning, and usually for the worse. It will never override the classic.

There are like 4+ forks of GMDX. You could have gone with the others which are all better, but, predictably, you gravitate to the autistic, idiotic one.

Hell Swarm

Educated
Mod trannies cannot help but cause drama with each other. They're like high school girls. Pathetic faggots need to get a job.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
So the narrative now is that Beans is the author of that fork you hate?

Interesting (and very far-fetched).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom