Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NWN 2 toolset has been leaked.

Texas Red

Whiner
To anyone who it may concern, the famous toolset of NWN 2 has been leaked.

Prepare yourself to the huge amount of complain topics regarding the missing/flawed features and low quality around the boards.

Even though NWN 2 is my most anticipated game, I dont expect it to be of exceptional quality. In fact, Im quite sure that the average score will be around 7-8.

I can't wait for the "Since Oblivion has set the bar so high, while an improvement on the original, NWN 2 just doesn't measure up to todays standards." lines in the reviews.

"Leaked"? Are you serious? The last time i bothered to check it was legally available for download from ATARI's FTP with login and password provided on Bioware's forums.

Texas Red

Whiner
RadioGnome Invisible said:
"Leaked"? Are you serious? The last time i bothered to check it was legally available for download from ATARI's FTP with login and password provided on Bioware's forums.

Im talking about torrents, Einstein. You can get it without preordering.

Downloaded it myself. The character models are simply *amazing*.

The Walkin' Dude said:
RadioGnome Invisible said:

Im talking about torrents, Einstein. You can get it without preordering.

Downloaded it myself. The character models are simply *amazing*.

I got it without preordering. From Atari's FTP with login and password provided on official forums, free for all who cared. It must be really hard to leak something available for free, you know. :roll:

P.S. And who needs torrents with topics like this anyway?

Rina said:
Wow, that ftp really works. :o

That thread is at least 20 hours old by now. And it's existence proves either this login is legal, or no-one amongst the officials really cares. Or, which is also possible, moderators should be shot for neglecting their duties. :) In any case, those who preordered NWN2 hoping for "exclusive toolset download" are screwed.

golgotha said:
Slower than shit though. 130 KBs.
Was around 250 kbytes/sec for me. Yep, about 10 times slower than average popular torrent, but with the game still at least month away what's the point in rushing?

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"In any case, those who preordered NWN2 hoping for "exclusive toolset download" are screwed."

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rina

Scholar
golgotha said:
Rina said:
Wow, that ftp really works. :o
Slower than shit though. 130 KBs. What the fuck. Torrents would be faster.

My download speed is jumping between 450-600 kBs by downloading all files at same time. :P

golgotha

Liturgist
WAIT, wait, wait.

Are you that fucking guy with the muffin mod?

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
The Walkin' Dude said:
Even though NWN 2 is my most anticipated game, I dont expect it to be of exceptional quality. In fact, Im quite sure that the average score will be around 7-8.
What do scores have to do with a game's quality?

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
Elwro said:
The Walkin' Dude said:
What do scores have to do with a game's quality?
Seriously, Oblivion got a 10/10. :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom