Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NWN2 Premium module announced.

Texas Red

Whiner
Ladonna said:
Sorry, 5 hours is not good enough for me.

You have built up quite a tolerance from handling it several times a day every day, didnt you?

Texas Red

Whiner
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=In ... ail&id=311

Heres an interview. What should be noted is that they began work when NWN 2 was still in beta. They also say that theyre focusing on aligments and role-playing, plus interesting companions. The story, while strangely similar to that of MotB, sounds good.

Though Im worried about the payment. Somehow when dealing with credit cards and ordering online and such shit, it fails. The ordered books from Amazon were supposed to arrive within a fewk weeks, but its been months now :(. For the first time I dont want to torrent.

Lesifoere

Liturgist
Badesumofu said:
Ossian's writer is 'Hugie', and if you've played any of his mods (check out Moonshadows) you'll know that he's a fine writer. I expect this adventure pack to be rock-solid, qualitywise. The press release describes it as open-ended and non-linear, but I'll take that with a grain of salt until I see something more substantial.

Are you serious? I've played his modules, and while they're quite fine technically, the writing and story are incredibly weak.

Lesifoere

Liturgist
Oh good, I thought it was just me. The world map and the stronghold were excellent, but the story and dialogue were as bland and generic as they come.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom